Schremp is no fool

Robin Brownlee
December 08 2008 04:34PM

Players with more dangle and higher point totals than Rob Schremp have been busts in the NHL because they had skills worth a million bucks, but brains you'd be hard-pressed to get 10 cents for.

How many talented but stubborn prospects have failed to live up to the expectations of draft day because they never figured it out? "It" being the ability to grasp a simple premise -- give them what they want, because if you don't, somebody else will.

If the coach says you have to get stronger, get stronger. If he says you have to get faster, get faster. If he insists you have to be more reliable defensively with no regard for the fact you scored 50 goals in The Dub or the OHL (it's 70 goals in the Q because everybody except fourth-liners gets 35), then get to stepping and figure out how.

In Schremp's case, the coach, Craig MacTavish, has been saying all those things since the Oilers drafted him 25th overall from the London Knights in 2004. Apparently, Schremp's been listening.

That makes him talented AND smart.

Doing it right

"There's confidence building in my game and confidence coming from the coaching staff as well," said Schremp, who has three assists and a plus-2 rating since being recalled from Springfield of the AHL. "I mean, this is the most I've played. It's been a good start."

Three games in his latest NHL stint does not a career make, but it's obvious that Schremp is sharp enough to understand his best chance at long-term employment in the NHL -- and cashing the cheques that come with it -- is to listen to what he's told and provide what's asked for.

At 22, Schremp has it figured out. Given his reputation going into the draft -- an overblown bum-rap as a bad act that contributed to him plummeting out of the top 10 -- he seemed a prime candidate to become one of those guys who blew it because he figured he knew more than the organization that drafted him.

"Hey, MacT, shove defensive reliability up your crack. I'm Robbie Freakin' Schremp, Schrempy, the Schrempmeister. I had 145 points in London, so I'm gonna become a Selke Trophy candidate? Maybe YOU had to backcheck, but me? Skating? Pfft. Get serious." You get the drift.

"Defensive hockey doesn't take away from your offence," said Schremp. "It only adds. It's just learning how to do it.

"I never learned. As a kid, I just played offence. In junior, I just played offence. I always had the puck. I mean, look at our team in London. We always had the puck, you know what I mean?

"Then, when you get thrown into pro, it's like you have to learn. That's been my last two years in the minors."

Now, after taking advice to heart Schremp didn't always want to hear, here he is.

Funny how that works

"This is the last year of my contract," Schremp said. "I want to play some hockey and I don't want to go to the minors. I don't want to be there. I've had enough of it.

"I feel I put in the work down there. I think I can help at this level. My point of view is I want to be here for the year."

It goes without saying Schremp needs to keep doing what he's been doing to stick into the New Year. When Sam Gagner and Robert Nilsson return from injuries, MacTavish will have some decisions to make.

But, by buying in instead of whining that he'd never get a fair shake from MacTavish -- I was one of those people who thought Schremp and MacT would never find common ground and predicted Schremp would be traded at the June draft -- No. 88 might now have an ally.

"In the grand scheme of things, there's a way to play and there's the kind of player he wants me to be," Schremp said of MacTavish. "When he sees that, I get my shot.

"He wants to make sure I'm ready and that I can have a long career and not be up and down. It was frustrating at times, but it takes time to mature and grow and realize what the game plan is.

"It's not the coach not wanting to give you a shot or hating you, it's that they have a game plan. The coach wants to have players succeed and have a career. A couple years ago I guess you could say I was a long shot, now I'm right here and pretty close to being a good player."

Around the rink

-- Dustin Penner, who has been nagged by a knee injury that's significant enough he had an MRI last week, didn't skate today. Neither did Sheldon Souray, an absence MacTavish characterized as a chance to rest some "wear and tear."

-- Gagner (mild concussion) won't play against the Panthers Thursday and Nilsson (shoulder) as listed as very doubtful.

—Listen to Robin Brownlee every Thursday from 4 to 6pm on Just A Game with Jason Gregor on TEAM 1260.

Aceb4a1816f5fa09879a023b07d1a9b4
A sports writer since 1983, including stints at The Edmonton Journal and The Sun 1989-2007, I happily co-host the Jason Gregor Show on TSN 1260 twice a week and write when so inclined. Have the best damn lawn on the internet. Most important, I am Sam's dad. Follow me on Twitter at Robin_Brownlee. Or don't.
Avatar
#51 Bülent
December 09 2008, 12:21PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

I like how old MacT is still rockin the 25th anniversary jacket.

Avatar
#52 RobinB
December 09 2008, 12:26PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ Chris: Frame it however you want. Smyth is not worth what Colorado is paying him. With rare exception, giving any player at or near the age of 30 a deal for five or six years, front-loaded or not, is an investment in a diminishing return.

And there are plenty of established UFAs under the new CBA who are worth an overpayment because of their age and the fact they are in their prime. Six years for a 26-year-old can make sense. That's seldom the case if the player is 30 or older.

Avatar
#53 Chris
December 09 2008, 12:40PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ RobinB: We just disagree on this. That and Lowe could have signed up Smyth for less than the 30 or 32 million Colorado paid. Oh, and could probably move him had his contract negatively effected a Management Plan moving forward...assuming there is a plan aside from grooming an army of small, skilled, non violent, non shaving, fast skating second liners to play in every situation.

Avatar
#54 Dennis
December 09 2008, 02:51PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

RB: these guys the Oilers are looking to pick up, can any of them kill penalties, block shots and win faceoffs?

Avatar
#55 hockeysmack
December 09 2008, 04:00PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

I'm with Robin on this one. Overpaying guys just about to round the corner from peak to downwards slide is not a good way to allocate funds. Look at the NYR. Would you like to have any of Gomez, Drury, Redden or Rozival for those number? I'll take a pass thanks.

Avatar
#56 RobinB
December 09 2008, 04:12PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ hockeysmack: The Oilers offered Smyth a deal that averaged $5.4 million a season for five seasons, or $27 million.

In my mind, that's too much for a player who was 31 at the time and had a lot of wear and tear on him. Smyth ended up getting more, plus a sixth year, from Colorado. Good for Smyth, but how smart does that look right now?

Lowe went as far as he was willing to go and further than I would have -- and I enjoyed having Ryan around and would havce liked to see him stay.

Avatar
#57 Cam
December 09 2008, 04:15PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ RobinB:

In a city that has seen every popular player we have ever had be traded for the last thirty years, I believe it would have been worthwhile to keep Smytty here even if it was an overpayment.

He was heart and soul, even if he was a diminishing return he would still be a very good example, and I believe Penner would have developed better with Smytty here.

Avatar
#58 hockeysmack
December 09 2008, 04:27PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

That would apply if the player in question is Joe Sakic. Let's not overstate how good Smyth is, and frankly they wouldn't have signed Penner if they had paid Smyth.

Avatar
#59 RobinB
December 09 2008, 04:28PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ Cam: Like I said, I would like to have seen Smyth stay as well, but not at any cost. But think for a second about what you just said about Smyth and Penner. Watching Smyth decline, you want to tie up $30 million in Smyth and another $21.25 million in Penner? That's close to $10 million a season for two left wingers.

Avatar
#60 baggedmilk
December 09 2008, 04:28PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ Cam:

I'm all for tagging up on Robin but, you guys are way off. Robin is right. As much as I loved Smyth as an Oiler what he's getting now is ridiculous. $6 million for Smyth? Not on your life kiddies.

As for Penner developing better had Ryan still been around... I'm willing to wager that the Penner signing is the direct result of losing 94. If Smyth was around, Penner wouldn't be.

As for the entire Ryan Smyth topic...

*baggedmilk resumes his position kicking the dead horse*

Avatar
#61 RobinB
December 09 2008, 04:37PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ Dennis: I'm not sure because I haven't looked up his stats and the AHL website isn't the greatest to begin with, but I can tell you the Oilers have tossed around the name of Zenon Konopka, a Tampa Bay farmhand who is playing in Norfolk. He's the team captain.

He's a centre. Aggressive. Tough. Decent skater. He played with Penner in Cincinnati.

Avatar
#62 Chris
December 09 2008, 04:45PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

Here we are smack in the middle of a tired debate. For me personally I was mad at Lowe for pulling the plug on the season. I was mad at Lowe for ruining Mark Messier Night. I was mad that the team went on an embarrassing 20+ game slide and season ticket holders like myself couldn't give tickets away. I was mad at Lowe when during the slide everyone got up and left Rexall after the 50/50 draw. If anyone thinks it's a good idea to tank on purpose for a higher draft pick put your money where your mouth is and give me full price for my seat. Chara isn't worth 7.5 mil. yet Boston wouldn't be winning at the same rate without him. You overpay the vetran who has paid his dues and your underpaid youth have something to aspire to. Smyth is still better than Nilsson period. Yes Smyth hasn't lit the world on fire in Colorado. It's called an adjustment period...or maybe it's organizational chemistry. (Remember Lupul?)We are a worse team for his absence; And like I already said: if Smyth was worth 32 million as a UFA, I'm sure we could have traded him at 27 million. Oh wait, we want to go another 15 years without home ice in the playoffs!

Avatar
#63 RobinB
December 09 2008, 04:47PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ baggedmilk: You thought claiming Gratton would be a good idea, so for pity sake, stay the hell off my side.

Avatar
#64 RobinB
December 09 2008, 04:50PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ Chris: You're just mad at Lowe, period. Move on and stop letting this fixation cloud your judgment on other issues. It rings through everything you write.

Avatar
#65 baggedmilk
December 09 2008, 04:58PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ RobinB:

I never thought claiming Gratton would be a good idea. I went along for a ride on the "find out saviour" bandwagon. I think it's hilarious that people are still so caught up on either Smyth or Glencross that they think the saviour of this team will be found on the waiver wire.

I don't take your side often so you should cherish these moments.

Avatar
#66 Chris
December 09 2008, 05:01PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

I'm mad at Lowe because I don't think he knows what he is doing. He doesn't sign Smyth. Then he says he made a mistake. Then he compensates by giving Horcoff a dream extension. He drops George who would stay for cheap. You assume it's because they weren't happy. Then he throws a pile of money at George. Why? Oh yeah... we got smacked up and down the ice in divisional play for two years! During those two years Lowe refuses to acknowledge that there is a problem. He dumped Pronger like he had Leprosy...then talks about a five year plan... What plan? I see no ryme nor reason. I love the Oilers but I don't see any sembelence of a plan. My anger clouds my judgment because I'm a true fan and therefore very emotional! I make no apologies for that.

Avatar
#67 Jonathan Willis
December 09 2008, 05:57PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

baggedmilk wrote:

I never thought claiming Gratton would be a good idea. I went along for a ride on the “find out saviour” bandwagon.

And anyone who had Gratton pegged as a "saviour" needs to go back on their meds. I'm of the opinion that he would have been useful in a 4th line role, and would shore up some team weaknesses; nothing more than that.

Avatar
#68 Jonathan Willis
December 09 2008, 06:06PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

RobinB wrote:

Nobody wanted Gratton? How could that be? Another case of GMs and their scouting staffs not knowing as much as fans and bloggers. Dimwits.

Mike Milbury was a GM. So was Doug MacLean. It can't be that hard.

Gratton would be a fit on a handful of teams. Obviously, teams near the cap (ANA, BOS, BUF, CGY, CHI, DAL, DET, FLA, MIN, MTL, NJ, NYR, OTT, PHI, PIT, SJ and WSH) wouldn't want him. That's 18 teams right there - 19 when we add Tampa Bay.

What teams are left that are a) contending for a playoff spot this year and b) not on a tight budget? Colorado, Edmonton, Phoenix, Vancouver and Toronto by my count. Which of those teams need a 4th line centre? Off the top of my head, not Colorado or Vancouver for sure. That leaves three teams - and there's a case to be made that the Oilers were too close to the cap/already boasting a bunch of forwards and thus wouldn't be interested.

Chris Gratton's a better player, a more useful player, and a much better pickup than, say, Jesse Boulerice. It isn't about me being brighter than NHL GM's - it's that the number of teams who would be a fit for Gratton are awfully limited, and it would only take a couple to blink for Gratton to pass through entirely.

Avatar
#69 RobinB
December 09 2008, 07:36PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ Jonathan Willis: Wasn't referring to you specifically in the bloggers and fans bit. Would've named you if I was limiting my remarks to you. That aside, Gratton wasn't a good idea and its a good thing the Oilers passed. Better pick-up than Boulerice? Absolutely. But why follow a terrible (and useless) claim with a merely bad one? Again, faint praise.

Avatar
#70 Dennis
December 09 2008, 08:12PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

RB: I remembered that guy from his CBJ days.

What they should be looking for is something they don't have: PKers, guys who block shots and guys who can kill penalties.

Agreed?

Avatar
#71 Jason Gregor
December 09 2008, 08:27PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ Chris: Chris,

I agree that this team still has some warts. The reason they can't trade a goalie is because no one wants one right now, at least not Garon or Roloson.

I just don't think Gratton is the guy, if you want someone else then I agree completely. They still need more grit and aggression on this team, and at this stage of his career Gratton doesn't really bring that.

Don't expect a move before Xmas, but in January I expect some action. Probably nothing major, but some tweaking.

Avatar
#72 RobinB
December 09 2008, 08:44PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ Dennis: Agreed.

Avatar
#73 RobinB
December 09 2008, 08:54PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

By the way, I was thinking of the reference I made in the Schremp piece about guys who had numbers better than Robbie but NEVER made it to the NHL.

I thought I'd look up a few of the guys I was thinking of who were coming up when I was covering my final WHL season in Kamloops in 1988-89. I know these names won't mean much to anybody under 35, but they are examples of players who tore it up in the WHL and never played even one game in the NHL. I'm sure there are countless more from the WHL, OHL and QMJHL just in the last 10 years.

-- Ken Morrison scored 72-83-155 with Kamloops and PA in 85-86. Played with Rob Brown. -- Glenn Goodall scored 76-87-163 with Seattle in 89-90. Played with Petr Nedved. -- Victor Gervais scored 64-96-160 with Seattle in 89-90. -- Dennis Holland scored 82-85-167 with Portland in 88-89.

Man, I'm old . . .

Avatar
#74 Jonathan Willis
December 09 2008, 09:09PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

Well, Gratton's foot speed is an issue and there's no two ways about it. He can get lumped in with guys like McLaren and Smolinski, who can't seem to find a home despite the fact that they probably have some NHL usefulness left.

It seems mostly like a salary cap thing to me, along with teams wanting to develop their young players. Is Chris Gratton a better option right now than some current roster players? I think the answer is an unqualified yes. Still, if the G.M. is looking at this team going forward and thinks current fringe players (Brodziak, Pouliot, Reddox, we all know the list) are going to be contributers going forward, I can see an argument against adding another forward to the roster, especially a stopgap like Gratton.

Is that where you're coming from, Robin, or do you honestly think that Gratton's done at 33?

Avatar
#75 Jonathan Willis
December 09 2008, 09:12PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ RobinB:

Also, I sure appreciate the Konopka reference. I've heard of him, and as I recall he's got a mean streak and has been a top AHL player for some time. Don't know much else about him, though.

Avatar
#76 RobinB
December 09 2008, 09:30PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ Jonathan Willis: I've never thought as much of Gratton, even in his prime, as some people have. Given his size and skills, he's never been as good as he should have been. A bit of a dog in my mind.

I'm not against adding a contract for the right fourth-liner, but I don't see Gratton as it. I also don't see Reddox and Pouliot being real fits in that role over the long term. Brodziak? He should be a lock, but he hasn't brought the consistent physical presence and "spark" factor I thought he would after watching him in the AHL in 04-05.

As for Konopka, the Oilers actually inquired about him for the first time last season. I know Kevin Lowe has asked Penner what he thinks of him in recent weeks.

Avatar
#77 Jason Gregor
December 09 2008, 09:41PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ RobinB: Rueben,

Dennis Holland played with Troy Mick and maybe the most exciting twin brother combo in Troy and Trevor Pohl. They were nut cases and small, but man did they love to fight. Mick was a sniper who never panned out at all. He might have been a bigger bust. I think he even coached the Blazers in the early 2000s...Dennis Holland that is a blast from the past. Love it.

Avatar
#78 RobinB
December 09 2008, 09:55PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ Jason Gregor: Have to disagree on the bigger bust assessment. Holland scored 82 goals and had 85 assists. He could snipe and he created offence.

Mick's best year was 63 goals and he only had 49 the season Holland had 82. I always thought of Mick as more of a complimentary player. Nice finish, but you had to get him the puck in the right spot. And he was a bit of a pretty boy and a poser. Holland controlled the play and set the pace.

I thought Dennis was a sure-fire Steve Yzerman kind of prospect. Then again, I thought the same thing about Len Barrie. And the Pohl's were tough little nuts

Avatar
#79 Jonathan Willis
December 09 2008, 10:20PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

RobinB wrote:

I’ve never thought as much of Gratton, even in his prime, as some people have. Given his size and skills, he’s never been as good as he should have been. A bit of a dog in my mind.

No, I never liked Gratton as an offensive player - he was OK, but I completely agree with what you're saying.

Thing is that I have all kinds of time for big forwards with an edge who can win faceoffs, and I like the idea of buying low - everybody slumps, and that Tampa Bay roster is full of players who probably aren't as bad as the team around them. Plus it's got an ownership/management group with all kinds of questions, so they seem like a prime target.

Of course, if the Oilers were to add a player who's both cheaper/younger and with a similar skill set, that would be the better option.

Avatar
#80 rindog
December 09 2008, 10:23PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ Jason Gregor:

Anyone ever considered Yanic Perrault for a year or two???

Avatar
#81 Dennis
December 09 2008, 10:25PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

RB:

#1 - I Do remember reading about Holland and I'm also under the age of 35.

What do I win?;)

2: if we agree that the Oilers need guys to win faceoffs and kill penalties than can we agree that aren't currently all that interested in addressing those needs?

By and large guys who can help run PP's are going to get paid so it should be a lot easier to find affordable PKers than it would PPers.

Our PP is going fine and we're a little above middling at EV but the PK is pretty much a guarenteed goal against a game. Right now the OIlers don't have the guys in the top nine who can do the job so we should be filling the 4th liners with guys who Can.

And that's why I wanted Gratton here. Has he lived up to his billing? Certainly not. But he can win faceoffs and he's killed penalties in the past so why not take a flyer on him.

Avatar
#82 Cam
December 10 2008, 09:14AM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

Chris wrote:

I’m mad at Lowe because I don’t think he knows what he is doing. He doesn’t sign Smyth. Then he says he made a mistake. Then he compensates by giving Horcoff a dream extension. He drops George who would stay for cheap. You assume it’s because they weren’t happy. Then he throws a pile of money at George. Why? Oh yeah… we got smacked up and down the ice in divisional play for two years! During those two years Lowe refuses to acknowledge that there is a problem. He dumped Pronger like he had Leprosy…then talks about a five year plan… What plan? I see no ryme nor reason. I love the Oilers but I don’t see any sembelence of a plan. My anger clouds my judgment because I’m a true fan and therefore very emotional! I make no apologies for that.

@Chris

I agree Lowe has made lots of mistakes, but I believe that Lowe is learning from them and is turning into a better manager as a result. I don't think he was mentored overly much and has learned things the hard way at the expense of the fans. As much as I totally agree with you on almost everything you say about him, I believe that now that he has learned those lessons I wouldn't trade him in for anyone else since I don't want some newbie making the same mistakes, which is why I am glad he is looking over Tambo's shoulder.

@RobinB

I guess we will have to disagree about Smytty, since I believe that sometimes you need to overpay for experience and tradition and the price tag was 5.5 mil at the time and I don't think that was out of line for 25-30 goals a year with the other intangibles that Smyth brought.

As for Gratton, we don't need another slow poke.

Avatar
#83 Jason Gregor
December 10 2008, 10:55AM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ rindog:

I'm sure someone might have, if they were drunk. The Oilers need to develop guys in ever aspect of the game. Perrault is great in the dot, but that's about it anymore. I know he is only emergency call up and has to go down the minute they activate Nilsson, but Brule has really worked on his draws and I'd rather see him than Reddox. Once he goes down and serves his 4 game suspension, I want to see him in that role. I think he can do much more than just take draws, which is all Gratton or Perrault can do at this point.

Avatar
#84 Jonathan Willis
December 10 2008, 12:28PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

Jason Gregor wrote:

Brule has really worked on his draws and I’d rather see him than Reddox. Once he goes down and serves his 4 game suspension, I want to see him in that role. I think he can do much more than just take draws, which is all Gratton or Perrault can do at this point.

Two points:

1) Do you think Brule is better served by a full season on the 1st line in the minors to refocus his game or by a protracted stint on an NHL 4th line?

2) Gratton is a much better player than Perreault at this stage in their respective careers. Perreault has 19 points in 70 games since his stint in Phoenix, while Gratton has been a middling offensive player prior to this season, but hasn't taken on much water playing for a miserable Lightning franchise. He still adds a physical presence, and does a good job positionally in the defensive zone (from what I've seen at any rate). He's a good utility player, not a defensive disaster like Perreault.

Avatar
#85 RobinB
December 10 2008, 01:30PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

Bolts just recalled Zenon Konopka from Norfolk.

TAMPA BAY – The Tampa Bay Lightning have recalled center Zenon Konopka from the Norfolk Admirals of the American Hockey League today, Executive Vice President and General Manager Brian Lawton announced.

Konopka, 6-foot-1, 213-pounds, has played in 27 games with Norfolk this season, recording seven goals and 21 points. He is tied for third on the team in points and is fifth in goals. His three game-winning goals lead the team.

A native of Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Konopka has played in 32 career NHL games with Columbus and Anaheim. He recorded a career-best four goals and seven points with two power-play goals in 23 games with the Ducks in 2005-06.

Konopka has played in 307 career AHL games with Norfolk, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, Utah, Syracuse, Cincinnati and Portland. He has netted 93 career goals and recorded 233 points. He also played in 44 career Calder Cup Playoff games, recording 17 goals and 45 points. Konopka has also played in 91 career games in the ECHL with Wheeling and Idaho, recording 28 goals and 98 points.

The 27-year-old played in 242 games with the Ottawa 67s of the Ontario Hockey League during his junior career. Konopka scored 28 goals and recorded 98 points with Ottawa. He also played in 51 career playoff games, recording 16 goals and 37 points.

Undrafted out of juniors, Konopka served as the captain for the AHL’s Syracuse Crunch last season.

Avatar
#86 Rindog
December 10 2008, 02:28PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@ Jason Gregor:

Well, I seem to recall a player who was a total bust with our organization at the end of his career (Adam Oates ring a bell?).

Even though he was bust production wise - everyone in the organization credited Oates with helping to improve our face-offs immensely.

I see could see Perrault doing the same sort of thing. Give him 4th line minutes and have him take all of the important face-offs until our guys have hopefully improved????

Just a thought....

Avatar
#87 Dennis
December 10 2008, 04:15PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

RB: precursor to a move?

Comments are closed for this article.