Roloson leaving?

bingofuel
February 02 2008 12:45PM

scoop.jpg

We received an email yesterday from a Nation reader. They had this to say to us:

"Hey OilersNation,

i just thought i would send you an email and say that roloson lives by my house and it just got put up for sale recently. I hope he isnt getting traded but i thought you should know.

love the site! you are too funny."

This Nation reader is right: we are too funny. And if they're right about that, could it also be true? Is Rollie leaving Edmonton?

We're going to do our best to unravel this mystery for our loyal Nation readers. In the meantime, if anyone has any news or other information they think Oil fans need to know, drop us a line at oilersnation@gmail.com.

243fa199ff6efc362bf29a17e950b47e
Bingofuel is the handsome cyborg who pulls all the levers behind the curtains of the OilersNation. When he isn't running the site, he's plugged into a wall socket, recharging. Or Brownlee and Wanye are playing "keep away" with him. He gets little to no respect.
#1 Unknown Author
February 02 2008, 02:11PM

I can tell all of the Nation that Roli put in for a trade around Christmas time. Just a heads up

#2 Butters4Ever
February 03 2008, 03:48AM

id say thats about the same time that he put the steak in his career. seriously though, so what he put in for a trade. are there any takers?

#3 Mike
February 03 2008, 07:23PM

I cant say I blame him, Garon is clearly the man. I didnt think when he came here during the Conklin-Markannen era that he would have led the team to the Cup finals. Roloson was/is a good Oiler

#4 TonyRomo
February 03 2008, 09:31PM

That is interesting, I have heard that he demanded a trade

#5 Elizabeth
February 04 2008, 12:19AM

Why would he put in for a trade? Supposedly his wife likes it here and he has 2 little boys who they'd have to up and move too. He's got a year and a half left in his contract and then he might be done, where's he gonna get to now anyways?

#6 100110
February 04 2008, 08:59AM

I can see him wanting a trade simply because he isn't the starter. This guy has been second fiddle his whole career, he probably wants the no 1 job. Plus with the Oilers looking doubtful in the playoffs, he doesn't have many kicks at the cat left...

#7 Brian Burke
February 04 2008, 03:15PM

Perhaps I shall come and take Roloson. I can trade you one of the 1,204 Oiler Draft picks that I possess