WJC: Thanks for the memories, Team Canada

bingofuel
January 06 2010 10:23AM

Regardless of what Willis has to say about Jordan Eberle's future in the NHL, I can't help but be beaming at this young man's performance in the World Junior Tournament. Whether he's breaking out, or in some kind of weird career Twilight Zone of Goodness right now isn't really that important to me.

OK, it *is* important. Or rather, it will be important once the memories of the tournament fade. Because despite the fact that Canada lost the gold-medal match (to an outstanding Team USA, can I just say), Eberle was the tournament MVP, and right now we honour his contribution to Canadian hockey.

Later on this week, we can resume the hand-wringing. Right now, let's be proud he's playing for the good guys.

Also, to the people of Saskatchewan: you are a classy bunch of hosts, and the way you all cheered on Team USA when they won the game last night was astonishing and inspirational. A lesser audience might have filed out quietly. A douchier audience would have booed, but not you. You applauded a well-fought tournament, and a winning Team USA. You've done this Nation proud.

In the words of CanucksArmy General Cam Davie: "The fans in Saskatoon are showing insane amounts of class. Good on ya.

To Team USA: We'll see you boys next year. Oh yes. We will.

Now I feel like eating a sandwich...

243fa199ff6efc362bf29a17e950b47e
Bingofuel is the handsome cyborg who pulls all the levers behind the curtains of the OilersNation. When he isn't running the site, he's plugged into a wall socket, recharging. Or Brownlee and Wanye are playing "keep away" with him. He gets little to no respect.
Avatar
#51 Gerald R. Ford
January 06 2010, 07:00PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

@Hawaiin Jeanshorts

It's warm enough in Edmonton right now to wear shorts. At least, that's what the fool I saw tonight at the grocery store thought. And, these weren't Bermuda shorts. They were like, sitting-around-the-pool-drinking-beer-and-if-I'm-not-careful-my-package-is-going-flop-out shorts. The endless line of stunned shoppers, mouths agape, watching Spicoli saunter through the store in his shorts and sandals was priceless. Certainly, a potential 2010 Darwin Awards candidate.

On the bright side, Wanye will be happy to know that PowerAde is on sale again, at a drastically reduced price.

Avatar
#52 Petr's Jofa
January 06 2010, 07:22PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

@Gerald R. Ford

Nice story, you just inspired me to visit peopleofwalmart.com again

Avatar
#53 GSC
January 06 2010, 07:28PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

As an American citizen and a Canadian hockey fan, last night was every bit as fantastic as I could have hoped for...regardless of who won, I was going to come home from the bar drunk and happy. Fast, intense hockey with a ridiculous amount of drama late in the 3rd and in OT. For me, it's ten times better than watching the NHL at this time of year.

To put this win for Team USA in perspective, however, consider this: The only reason the local Ohio bar I was at put the game on was because I, along with 5 Canadians who just happened to be passing through town, asked for it. No one else had a fricking clue what was going on...and that continued throughout the night, as even Carlson's beauty winning goal evoked no sort of emotion from any local folks present. Everyone else was too busy watching Iowa-Georgia Tech in the Orange Bowl.

It's hard to be such a diehard hockey connoisseur, as people down this way could give a damn less. It's probably why I find myself cheering for Team Canada over my native country in olympic and world junior hockey. It means so much more to everyone up North than it does State-side. As I put it to my new-found Toronto friend at the bar last night when he asked why nobody cared that their country just won a Gold medal, "Canada losing the Gold is bigger news than the USA winning it."

And as for Eberle, all I can say is CLUTCH.

Avatar
#54 GSC
January 06 2010, 07:30PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
MJ wrote:

After Gagner won a tournament MVP in the Canada-Russia Super Series, I'm not falling for this again.

Great tournament for Eberle. Let's hope he's one of the rare shrimps that can take it to the next level.

Willis already did his best to piss on everyone's parade, guess you couldn't resist either, eh?

Avatar
#55 cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan
January 06 2010, 08:49PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
GSC wrote:

Willis already did his best to piss on everyone's parade, guess you couldn't resist either, eh?

pissing on what parade? everyone and the dog is circle jerking around their eberle posters now, thumping their chests because he is oiler property.

some are just trying to suggest that perhaps a little caution is in order. maybe let the kid see if he can actually make the NHL and start to produce.....

dont get me wrong, i really, really, hope eberle turns into a great NHL player. problem is, a great junior career or great world juniors does not always equal NHLer...

Avatar
#56 postal
January 06 2010, 08:57PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

good point cableguy. Is this city going to overwhelm eberle before he even plays here for real. Nothing like telling a kid everything is riding on him. He's Terry Joneses sweetheart topic right now but what happens when ole TJ turns on the boy? Too many junior players tear it up there, have all these expectations they have a hard time living up to (Alex Daigle) and become footnotes in history. But I can tell already this town is going to ask way too much from this kid from day one. Hope I'm wrong, but history tends to repeat itself.

Avatar
#57 GSC
January 06 2010, 09:07PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan wrote:

pissing on what parade? everyone and the dog is circle jerking around their eberle posters now, thumping their chests because he is oiler property.

some are just trying to suggest that perhaps a little caution is in order. maybe let the kid see if he can actually make the NHL and start to produce.....

dont get me wrong, i really, really, hope eberle turns into a great NHL player. problem is, a great junior career or great world juniors does not always equal NHLer...

I'm not into circle jerks, I like to handle that chore myself (I know how I like it!), so count me out of that group. Call it optimism on my part and liking what I see, but don't call it ridiculous expectation that he's the second coming because that's not the case. For once, I see a prospect to really get excited about...and I didn't get very excited about Gags.

We're all well aware that there is caution in order, but why is it that articles like this always seem to come out when the mainstream media speak highly on a certain player/prospect? It's the never-ending fight between the MSM and the bloggers. While I enjoy critique and other theories/opinions out there, it's getting out of hand.

Avatar
#58 cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan
January 06 2010, 09:18PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

@GSC

We're all well aware that there is caution in order

have you read some of the stuff on here and other boards? "caution" isnt even in the equation for some, and to raise the thought that maybe, just maybe, eberle might not be the greatest thing since sliced bread is almost looked at as grounds for the bobbit treatment.

perspective tends to go out the window. how many have seen eberle play more than the couple games on TV during the junior tournie? I, for one, can say i have seen him play live once. can i make my stance based on what the talking heads say?

maybe its the years of mediocrity that have jilted my views on things. maybe its all the robbie schremp flashbacks that make me leery.

Avatar
#59 postal
January 06 2010, 09:22PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

That's exactly what this city needs again. Every second caller into the radio shows asking "When is Eberle getting called up?" It will be Schrempy mania, the sequel.

Avatar
#60 Gunner
January 06 2010, 09:27PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan wrote:
We're all well aware that there is caution in order

have you read some of the stuff on here and other boards? "caution" isnt even in the equation for some, and to raise the thought that maybe, just maybe, eberle might not be the greatest thing since sliced bread is almost looked at as grounds for the bobbit treatment.

perspective tends to go out the window. how many have seen eberle play more than the couple games on TV during the junior tournie? I, for one, can say i have seen him play live once. can i make my stance based on what the talking heads say?

maybe its the years of mediocrity that have jilted my views on things. maybe its all the robbie schremp flashbacks that make me leery.

Let me know if I have this right...

Eberle is arguably the best player in all the CHL this year; he was Canada's best player in the final last and this year; he was the tournament MVP this year; Tambo claimed him to have created the most in all his time here this preseason; but because Gagner has not lived up to te unreal expectations put on him as a teenager and Schremp was a bust fans are not allowed or supposed to be excited that we may see him in the NHL next year. OK.

Avatar
#61 bigrroberto
January 06 2010, 09:28PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

we're all sitting here bashing Robbie Shremp, but did anyone see his goal tonight?

"goal of the year so far" - Sportsnet

Avatar
#62 postal
January 06 2010, 09:32PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

Gunner, don't think that people who are questioning things aren't excited. What's wrong with a little caution mixed in with anticipation? No one is questioning that the guy has talent, but lets not elect him to the Hall of Fame before his first NHL season.

Avatar
#63 cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan
January 06 2010, 09:36PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
Gunner wrote:

Let me know if I have this right...

Eberle is arguably the best player in all the CHL this year; he was Canada's best player in the final last and this year; he was the tournament MVP this year; Tambo claimed him to have created the most in all his time here this preseason; but because Gagner has not lived up to te unreal expectations put on him as a teenager and Schremp was a bust fans are not allowed or supposed to be excited that we may see him in the NHL next year. OK.

not right at all.

fans, myself included, should be excited about eberle and what he MIGHT be able to do in the NHL.

SOME are taking it to far. SOME are not even entertaining the idea that maybe, just maybe, it might not work out. SOME are heaping all sorts of stuff on a kid that is 9 months away from MAYBE cracking an NHL lineup for the first time. Hell, some are saying Yzerman should put him on the taxi squad for the Olympics (no lie).

tempered excitement...cautious optimism....

Avatar
#64 Eddie Shore
January 06 2010, 09:45PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

@cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan

What has EBERLE shown to think that it won't work out? Why do certain people, specifically on this site, have to find the negatives in the few positive things this franchise has going for it right now? The glass doesn't need to be half-empty all the time.

Avatar
#65 postal
January 06 2010, 09:53PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

Gunner, you are confusing being realistic with being negative, two different emotions.

Avatar
#66 OB1 Team Yakopov - F.S.T.N.F
January 06 2010, 09:54PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
GSC wrote:

I'm not into circle jerks, I like to handle that chore myself (I know how I like it!), so count me out of that group. Call it optimism on my part and liking what I see, but don't call it ridiculous expectation that he's the second coming because that's not the case. For once, I see a prospect to really get excited about...and I didn't get very excited about Gags.

We're all well aware that there is caution in order, but why is it that articles like this always seem to come out when the mainstream media speak highly on a certain player/prospect? It's the never-ending fight between the MSM and the bloggers. While I enjoy critique and other theories/opinions out there, it's getting out of hand.

"We're all well aware that there is caution in order,"

No, no we aren't. I had to listen to half a dozen guys last night on my beer league team talk about the merits of giving Eberle the C next year.

"Crosby got it pretty quick, so did Toews. Why shouldn't Eberle??"

Avatar
#67 cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan
January 06 2010, 09:54PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
Eddie Shore wrote:

What has EBERLE shown to think that it won't work out? Why do certain people, specifically on this site, have to find the negatives in the few positive things this franchise has going for it right now? The glass doesn't need to be half-empty all the time.

fair enough.

i dont really view the caution as a negative though. i havent seen anyone suggest he wont make it, but to dismiss the thought is probably foolish as well.

nobody knows the future, and dont get me wrong, i do hope eberle turns into the sniper the oilers have been looking for. i deeply want the oilers to succeed, i wouldnt still be hanging around as a fan after only 1 great season in the last 20 if i didnt hold out some hope.

Avatar
#68 OB1 Team Yakopov - F.S.T.N.F
January 06 2010, 09:56PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
Eddie Shore wrote:

What has EBERLE shown to think that it won't work out? Why do certain people, specifically on this site, have to find the negatives in the few positive things this franchise has going for it right now? The glass doesn't need to be half-empty all the time.

Because when you don't look at the big picture you get a Rob Schremp situation, which was beyond embarrassing.

Avatar
#69 OB1 Team Yakopov - F.S.T.N.F
January 06 2010, 09:56PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
postal wrote:

Gunner, you are confusing being realistic with being negative, two different emotions.

Bingo, I think that's the main issue here.

Avatar
#70 GSC
January 06 2010, 10:00PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
OB1 Team Yakopov - F.S.T.N.F wrote:

"We're all well aware that there is caution in order,"

No, no we aren't. I had to listen to half a dozen guys last night on my beer league team talk about the merits of giving Eberle the C next year.

"Crosby got it pretty quick, so did Toews. Why shouldn't Eberle??"

You're lumping us in with the beer leaguers who have no idea what they're talking about? I'm talking about the "we" as in the readers of this site, apparently we aren't on the same page.

Again, those of us with half a brain don't need to have this stuff shoved down our throats. I think you can agree with that, no?

Avatar
#71 Eddie Shore
January 06 2010, 10:01PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

@postal

You didn't answer my first question?

Avatar
#72 cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan
January 06 2010, 10:02PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

@GSC

Again, those of us with half a brain don't need to have this stuff shoved down our throats. I think you can agree with that, no?

sweet jesus YES!!!

Avatar
#73 Eddie Shore
January 06 2010, 10:04PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
OB1 Team Yakopov - F.S.T.N.F wrote:

"We're all well aware that there is caution in order,"

No, no we aren't. I had to listen to half a dozen guys last night on my beer league team talk about the merits of giving Eberle the C next year.

"Crosby got it pretty quick, so did Toews. Why shouldn't Eberle??"

Just because the guys on your beer league team are idiots does not mean every fan is one.

PS. I'm not confused at all.

Avatar
#74 Crash
January 06 2010, 10:04PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
OB1 Team Yakopov - F.S.T.N.F wrote:

Bingo, I think that's the main issue here.

I don't know about the other sites I've only been looking at this one and from what I've seen the so called realists for the most part on here are actually being negative not realistic looking for any damming evidence they can find to try to come up with a reason Eberle or MPS or Hall will fail and actually seemingly enjoying when they come up with anything.

Avatar
#75 Eddie Shore
January 06 2010, 10:07PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
OB1 Team Yakopov - F.S.T.N.F wrote:

Because when you don't look at the big picture you get a Rob Schremp situation, which was beyond embarrassing.

So what has Eberle, not Schremp, not Gagner, not O'Sullivan, not Pouliot, shown that leads you to be so cautious? Each player is different. Each person is different. I suppose that is why I am not as "cautious" as you.

Avatar
#76 cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan
January 06 2010, 10:12PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
Eddie Shore wrote:

So what has Eberle, not Schremp, not Gagner, not O'Sullivan, not Pouliot, shown that leads you to be so cautious? Each player is different. Each person is different. I suppose that is why I am not as "cautious" as you.

21 teams passed on him before the oilers picked him 22nd.

go back through the last 20 years and see the % of players picked 20-30 that turn into legit NHL players.

yes, absolutely it happens. there are great players now that have been picked in that range. mike richards, for example, was picked 24th overall, and now makes the olympic team.

problem is, for every mike richards, there is 2 Joe Finley's...

i havent seen eberle play enough in person to make the call either way, hence my caution.

if you have season tickets for the Pats or something and have seen him play first hand enough to make your call, fantastic. If you are basing your view on seeing 10ish junior games on TV over 2 years, thats fine to.

Avatar
#77 RossCreekNation
January 06 2010, 10:13PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
Gunner wrote:

Let me know if I have this right...

Eberle is arguably the best player in all the CHL this year; he was Canada's best player in the final last and this year; he was the tournament MVP this year; Tambo claimed him to have created the most in all his time here this preseason; but because Gagner has not lived up to te unreal expectations put on him as a teenager and Schremp was a bust fans are not allowed or supposed to be excited that we may see him in the NHL next year. OK.

You'll most likely see Eberle in the NHL next year. There's no doubt Oil Fan should be pumped about Eberle. BUT you know there's people thinking he'll probably put up 60-65 points next year. Maybe set the bar a bit lower, say 30-40 points next year. That's doable. And hey, IF he put up mass points, then BONUS RUM's for everybody! Just dial it down a notch (not you specifically, just generally speaking)..

Avatar
#78 postal
January 06 2010, 10:15PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

Maybe the past few seasons have made some people a little jaded. I read all the comments and one thing resonates out of all of them, that people still care about the Oilers. If they stopped then sites like this would be empty. Do some of you truly believe that some guys would rather see the Oilers fail just so they could be negative. I think not.

Avatar
#79 RossCreekNation
January 06 2010, 10:15PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
Eddie Shore wrote:

What has EBERLE shown to think that it won't work out? Why do certain people, specifically on this site, have to find the negatives in the few positive things this franchise has going for it right now? The glass doesn't need to be half-empty all the time.

It's not about positives & negatives. It's about reality.

Avatar
#80 RossCreekNation
January 06 2010, 10:17PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
OB1 Team Yakopov - F.S.T.N.F wrote:

"We're all well aware that there is caution in order,"

No, no we aren't. I had to listen to half a dozen guys last night on my beer league team talk about the merits of giving Eberle the C next year.

"Crosby got it pretty quick, so did Toews. Why shouldn't Eberle??"

No way that statement is true. No way. Seriously? You're kidding me, right? You did not have to listen to that convo, you're making it up. I don't believe you.

Avatar
#81 Eddie Shore
January 06 2010, 10:18PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan wrote:

21 teams passed on him before the oilers picked him 22nd.

go back through the last 20 years and see the % of players picked 20-30 that turn into legit NHL players.

yes, absolutely it happens. there are great players now that have been picked in that range. mike richards, for example, was picked 24th overall, and now makes the olympic team.

problem is, for every mike richards, there is 2 Joe Finley's...

i havent seen eberle play enough in person to make the call either way, hence my caution.

if you have season tickets for the Pats or something and have seen him play first hand enough to make your call, fantastic. If you are basing your view on seeing 10ish junior games on TV over 2 years, thats fine to.

You didn't really answer the question. Also, I haven't really stated any sort of opinion on Eberle but I questioned why people, such as yourself are so cautious. Eberle is not Schremp. He is not Gagner. So maybe, just maybe he will be an impact player. Maybe he won't. Nobody can make that call today.

Avatar
#82 Eddie Shore
January 06 2010, 10:19PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
RossCreekNation wrote:

It's not about positives & negatives. It's about reality.

You mean opinions of reality.

Avatar
#83 RossCreekNation
January 06 2010, 10:20PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

I see I've echoed some sentiments as I catch up. Carry on.

Avatar
#84 postal
January 06 2010, 10:22PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

Gunner, what do you expect from Eberle next season in your realistic opinion?

Avatar
#85 cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan
January 06 2010, 10:22PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
Eddie Shore wrote:

You didn't really answer the question. Also, I haven't really stated any sort of opinion on Eberle but I questioned why people, such as yourself are so cautious. Eberle is not Schremp. He is not Gagner. So maybe, just maybe he will be an impact player. Maybe he won't. Nobody can make that call today.

the "why he might not work out" question?

size....footspeed....3rd testicle...

i find it interesting you said "So maybe, just maybe he will be an impact player. Maybe he won't. Nobody can make that call today."

isnt that being cautious?

Avatar
#86 Eddie Shore
January 06 2010, 10:23PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
postal wrote:

Gunner, what do you expect from Eberle next season in your realistic opinion?

To make the opening day roster.

Avatar
#87 Eddie Shore
January 06 2010, 10:24PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan wrote:

the "why he might not work out" question?

size....footspeed....3rd testicle...

i find it interesting you said "So maybe, just maybe he will be an impact player. Maybe he won't. Nobody can make that call today."

isnt that being cautious?

~No. That's realistic.

Avatar
#88 postal
January 06 2010, 10:25PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

Fair enough Gunner. First goal, make opening day roster and see where it goes from there. I can definitely buy into that.

Avatar
#89 Hemmertime
January 06 2010, 10:25PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

Schremps awesome goal tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfVyrTNESeE

Avatar
#90 Crash
January 06 2010, 10:25PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
RossCreekNation wrote:

It's not about positives & negatives. It's about reality.

The only reality we have at the moment about Eberle is that he has had a memorable 2 world junior tournaments in a row, that he played 9 games in the AHL and averaged a point per game. That he has 60 pts in 28 games in the Dub this season. That he has been a clutch player, that he was selected by his coach at this years world junior tournament, that he was selected as the top forward and the tournament mvp, that many, many observers who have been around the game longer than any of us are saying he will be impactful in the NHL sooner rather than later...

So what am I missing, what reality are you talking about?...isn't it realistic to think that Eberle will have a successful NHL career?

Avatar
#91 Eddie Shore
January 06 2010, 10:27PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
Crash wrote:

The only reality we have at the moment about Eberle is that he has had a memorable 2 world junior tournaments in a row, that he played 9 games in the AHL and averaged a point per game. That he has 60 pts in 28 games in the Dub this season. That he has been a clutch player, that he was selected by his coach at this years world junior tournament, that he was selected as the top forward and the tournament mvp, that many, many observers who have been around the game longer than any of us are saying he will be impactful in the NHL sooner rather than later...

So what am I missing, what reality are you talking about?...isn't it realistic to think that Eberle will have a successful NHL career?

Thank you for putting what I'm thinking into words.

Avatar
#92 cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan
January 06 2010, 10:30PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
Eddie Shore wrote:

~No. That's realistic.

i think we are on a similar page, just with different views on what cautious and realistic are.

my cautious=your realistic

i think... i dunno... f-ing oilers

Avatar
#93 GSC
January 06 2010, 10:31PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
Hemmertime wrote:

Schremps awesome goal tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfVyrTNESeE

I like how the ref is standing right there watching the play and initially waives the goal off...it's becoming an assumption with NHL officials to make that sort of call whenever a borderline no-goal situation occurs. The "intent to blow" rule and the recent phantom goaltender inference calls are further proof of their collective ineptitude. I don't see any intent to blow on the part of officials, I just see them blowing, period.

Problem with that is if the replay is inconclusive, then the call on the ice stands. I would think the NHL would have officials leaning the other direction, more towards calling a good goal.

Avatar
#94 Eddie Shore
January 06 2010, 10:31PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan wrote:

i think we are on a similar page, just with different views on what cautious and realistic are.

my cautious=your realistic

i think... i dunno... f-ing oilers

We are definately on the same page about that last sentence.

Avatar
#95 Crash
January 06 2010, 10:32PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
Eddie Shore wrote:

Thank you for putting what I'm thinking into words.

Well I tried but as I read it back I see I didn't complete one of my sentences, lol. It should have read his world junior coach chose him as one of the top 3 players on the team.

Avatar
#96 cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan
January 06 2010, 10:32PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props
Eddie Shore wrote:

We are definately on the same page about that last sentence.

****marks it on the calendar****

Avatar
#97 GSC
January 06 2010, 10:32PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

@cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan

"i think... i dunno... f-ing oilers"

LOL!

I think that sums it all up perfectly. Well done.

Avatar
#98 postal
January 06 2010, 10:32PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

These friggin refs better get their crap together before the playoffs start. Not here in Edmonton per se, but in 16 other cities.

Avatar
#99 RossCreekNation
January 06 2010, 10:33PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

@Crash

see post 77.

I may be confusing talk about career with talk about next year.

Avatar
#100 Eddie Shore
January 06 2010, 10:33PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
+1
0
props

WITH EBERLE WE WILL WIN THE CUP!!

there, I said it.

Comments are closed for this article.