The Summer of Steve & playoff picks

Jason Gregor
April 14 2010 12:47PM

Pittsburgh Penguins vs New York Rangers.

Here we sit for the 4th straight season, hours away from the opening of the playoffs and once again Edmontonians have to watch the Stanley Cup playoffs on TV. No live games in our city. No chance of “Shirts off for Horcoff” chants in the streets. No chance the boss allows you to show up late because of a series clinching victory the night before. No playoff games sucks, even for the media.

Covering the playoffs is akin to how the fans cheer during the playoffs. It is more intense, fun and exciting. Sure, the quotes can be more cliché than ever, but after one or two games a few players get a good hate on and the mental mind games begin.

The playoffs are like the Olympics, but longer, especially in a Canadian city when their team wins a few rounds. Only Vancouverites will have a chance to rekindle their Olympic spirit, because the Canadiens and Senators are big underdogs.

My buddy Ryan Lambert told me about Whatifsports.com and pointed out that Montreal, Ottawa, Boston, Philly, Detroit and Nashville have ZERO chance of winning the Cup.

“We simulated the entire playoff 2,001 times using the current season rosters and statistics. Home ice advantage is taken into account. Average wins and losses per series are indicated in the bracket.”

Keep in mind that through all of their calculations they didn’t produce one upset in the first round. LA has the best chance at an upset at 30.9% while Detroit, 26.9% and Colorado 23.9% are next.

Before I get to Sheldon Souray and Steve Tambellini’s upcoming press conference later today, here’s my picks for the first round.

SAN/COL

Everyone is scared of the Sharks and their inability to win in the playoffs, but the Avs are too young and the Sharks are flat out better. Joe Thornton, Dany Heatley, Patrick Marleau and Dan Boyle’s Olympic experience will lead this team past the Avs, and in fact, they will win the Cup this year. Sharks in five.

CHIC/NASH

I like Barry Trotz’ team, and if they were 5th or 6th I’d pick them to win a round, but the Hawks are just too deep. The Preds will continue their streak of never winning a playoff series, but they will give the Hawks a tough series. Hawks in six.

VAN/LA

I’m going with the Kings in an upset, although the Kings have 101 points compared to the Canucks’ 103 so is it really an upset? The Kings like to pressure the puck down low, and they have three solid lines, and the Canucks defence is their weakness. The Sedins have been unreal all year, but Michel Handzus is one of the best checking centres in the league. That will be a great match up with Handzus, Freddy Modin and Wayne Simmonds v. the Sedins and Burrows. Roberto Luongo has looked average down the stretch, but he still has a huge edge over Jonathon Quick. Kings in Seven.

PHO/DET

No team since the 1983-1985 Oilers has made it to the Cup finals three straight seasons and the Wings won’t end that streak. The Wings have been the best team since the Olympic break, 16-3-2, and they have way more playoff experience than the Desert Dogs. The Dogs were 13-5-1 after the Olympics, and they are the Rodney Dangerfield of the NHL; they get no respect. The Coyotes are relentless on their puck pursuit, and they will make life very difficult for the Wings’ defenders. Jimmy Howard is a rookie and Ilya Bryzgalov has lots to prove. The Coyotes have home ice, and they will use it to win in seven. Dogs in Seven.

WASH/MONT

This will be ugly. I don’t care how good Jaroslav Halak was in the Olympics and down the stretch for the Habs, he won’t post a 2.00 GAA this series, and the will need to if the Habs want to win. The Canadiens don’t have the firepower to keep up with the high-scoring Capitals, and the Habs’ defence isn’t big enough to slow down Ovechkin, Semin, Backstrom and the boys. Capitals in four.

NJ/PHILLY

I really want to pick the Flyers in this one. They won five of six in the regular season, but I don’t put much stock in that. They have to rely on Brian Boucher to win, and he’ll need to recapture the out-of-body experience he had back in 2003/2004 with the Coyotes when he posted five consecutive shutouts and didn’t allow a goal for 332:01. The Flyers have lots of talent up front and on the backend, and they will push the Devils. My gut tells me to pick the Flyers, but stupidly I will pick the Devils in six.

BUFF/BOS

Ryan Miller is good enough to beat the pop-gun offence of the Bruins. Only the Flames (204) scored fewer goals than the Bruins (206) and with Marc Savard out, I don’t see how the Bruins score enough to win. The Sabres have a great goalie, but they aren’t good enough to compete with the Pens or Capitals later on. Peter Chiarelli will be ecstatic drafting Taylor Hall this summer to improve their scoring next year. Sabres in six.

PITT/OTT

Similar to the Wings, I don’t see them making the Cup finals three years in a row, but they will get out of the first round. (Since my gut tells me Philly wins, the Pens will beat the Sabres in the 2nd round, but lose to the Caps in the finals, however I’m dumb and not picking that so the Pens will lose in the 2nd round). I’m guessing Ottawa would have preferred if the Pens won the Atlantic, so they could have faced the Devils instead, and for the first time since 1996, Canada won’t have a team in the 2nd round of the playoffs. (Montreal, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Toronto and Calgary all lost in the first round that year). Pens in Six.

TAMBO SPEAKS

Steve Tambellini has a press conference at 1 p.m. today, where he will address the season, Sheldon Souray and the first overall pick. Yesterday was a monumental day in Oiler history, when it was confirmed they will have the first overall selection in the draft, for the first time in franchise history.

This story should be bigger, but Souray’s comments, and Tambellini’s insistence to wait two days to respond to them, means it will Taylor or Tyler talk will be over-shadowed.

Tambellini and the Oilers should have had an end-of-the-season presser planned on Monday. He could have wrapped up the season, and then luckily he would have been able to address Souray’s comments Monday. This would have allowed the Oilers to focus on the first pick, and just how big of a deal it truly is.

Instead today we will hear what Tambellini’s plans are for the summer, and his thoughts on Souray’s statement.

Last year, Tambellini showed passion and fire when he announced that Craig MacTavish would not be returning, but that the players were just as responsible. He then vowed to make changes. No major changes occurred, and he chose to promote from within with J.F Jacques, Ryan Stone and Gilbert Brule.

Today we should hear what his plan is for the off-season. I’ve said it many times before that this is the most important off-season in Oiler history, and Tambellini’s tenure with the Oilers will ultimately be decided this summer.

He’s in a tough spot, with so many underachievers and he is still trying to clean up Kevin Lowe’s mess, but he knew that when he took the job, and now he needs to make the right moves to turn this organization around.

He can’t trade, buyout or not qualify any players today, but he needs to make it clear that he has a plan moving forward. Being cryptic and not straight forward is unacceptable now.

He needs to show Oiler fans that he is a better communicator than Souray suggested he is.

The SUMMER OF STEVE begins today.

Ddf3e2ba09069c465299f3c416e43eae
#1 Twiggs
April 14 2010, 01:57PM

As a side note, we seriously need a "negative props" button here at the ON.

#2 baggedmilk
April 14 2010, 01:45PM

Hahah Brian Hall is worse than Tencer. I'm surprised he didn't toss a plug for Tony Roma's into his question somewhere.

#3 yegCopywriter
April 14 2010, 01:48PM

@baggedmilk

"Do you think your players would be grittier if they ate more of the best tasting ribs in North America?"

#4 Scott in Grande Prairie
April 14 2010, 02:29PM

@BarryS

Great point, BarryS.

One realization I made a day or so ago is that I have absolutely NO idea what an "acceptable" or "baseline" amount of contact between an (injured) player and the team's GM. No friggin' idea.

That's why I'm so hesitant to buy into Souray's story. For all I know, GMs and players schedule their meetings with a calendar, not a clock.

I mean, think about it: Souray's been hurt for a couple of months. Did he travel with the team? My guess is no. Did he "hang out" at Rexall and run into Tambo in the coffee room or the vending machines or out back by the smoke doors?

Do GMs send flowers to injured players in the hospital? Are they expected to send "thinking-of-you e-mails/text messages? How does it work?

Quinn said a lot of interesting things yesterday but one of the more interesting points was the fact that everyone in the dressing room had known that Souray had wanted out for a while. That "list-of-teams" favour Souray unveiled right before the trade deadline was a thinly-masked straight-up trade demand.

Well, if that's the case, there's not really any need to talk to the player, right? At that point, Souray's agent becomes the go-between, n'est-ce pas?

That's crazy thing about all this, he-said, they-said speculation - none of this back-and-forth communication is anywhere near as nuanced as you might think.

If Souray's too injured to come back for the end of the season and he doesn't want to come back healthy in the fall, then I'd say that there's no need for communication between GM and player. The message has been sent. Tambo's next phone call is to Souray's agent, telling him where he's been traded.

#5 baggedmilk
April 14 2010, 01:00PM

Then he's going to say that the Oilers will be trading the 1st overall pick + some garbage to Boston for their 2nd overall pick and their 17th overall pick.

The Oilers will then draft Tyler Seguin, after convincing Boston they really wanted Hall. Because no team can be successfull without a #1 center. As of right now, the Oilers don't have such a center.

Fans will complain mercilessly about passing over Hall and picking Seguin, until Seguin succeeds on a line with Eberle and Paajarvi-Svensson. Then baggedmilk will be praised as War Lord of the Oilers Nation.

It has been written.

#6 baggedmilk
April 14 2010, 01:41PM

Bob Stauffer is asking questions from the food table at the back of the room.

#7 SirFozz
April 14 2010, 02:56PM
BarryS wrote:

Takes all kinds to make a world. Had a friend who loved his lada. Course by the time it finally died it was mostly a collection of fiat parts.

Used to call it the red russian.

If I look hard enough in my junk collection I can likely find some tickets from the 80's.

If I look hard enough in my junk I...never mind.

#8 jeanshorts
April 14 2010, 01:32PM

I honestly really like the look of where our development is heading. And Tambo has shown he has a solid idea on how it should be properly run by keeping Eberle in the AHL.

#9 baggedmilk
April 14 2010, 01:37PM

When Dan Tencer asks a question it's like he's reading from a novel. He's atrocious.

#10 RossCreekNation
April 14 2010, 01:42PM

"Perhaps one of the reasons Souray didn't make himself available to reporters Monday is he didn't want to address speculation that he's asked Tambellini for a trade. Rumours Souray has asked to be dealt began several weeks ago and they've persisted since." - Robin Brownlee EXACTLY one year ago!

Robin, STAND UP!

#11 rubbertrout
April 14 2010, 02:18PM
RossCreekNation wrote:

So does anyone blame Souray? He's been waiting for a deal for a year already. He kept quiet for close to a year. Obviously that wasn't working, so who can blame him for finally going public?

So he wants out in the second year of a long term deal (that he was all too happy to sign) at a point in time when the team was in the thick of it to make a push to the playoffs?

What a prick.

Who's to say that Tambi didn't plan to trade him earlier this year? He might have been able to if 44 hadn't been so injured. By the time he was back his stats were so poor that there is no way any value would have been coming back.

EDIT: I hope that isn't construed as me supporting Tambo. I'm still focusing on 44's sucking of a big fat c*&k

#12 OB1 Team Yakopov - F.S.T.N.F
April 14 2010, 02:20PM
Deep Oil wrote:

So Tambellini has lost trust in his high end players, as it appears that the new younger, cheaper players can be brainwashed, coached, indoctrinated into the new culture, that he appears to want to control.

Translation: NHL players won't put up with the authoritative, dictatorship oiler culture, so we will have to grow our own, that don't know any better and would rather earn $800k than $80k in the AHL.

Question is.... if you ignore your players who are in hospital suffering from post surgery infection, trust is lost the other way, you can't run an arrogant, ignorant fiefdom and expect all the soliders to fall into line.

In the navy, the end result is mutiny. Seems like the goodship oiler shipmates want to jump rather than take control of this sinking ship.

If you are going to grow your own, this is a 5 year rebuild.

So I guess the Oilers were mean to you, eh?

#13 baggedmilk
April 14 2010, 02:26PM

Little do most of you know, but Jeanshorts has a picture of Brownlee hanging above his bead. He years for him. LOVES the Brownlee.

#14 OB1 Team Yakopov - F.S.T.N.F
April 14 2010, 02:27PM
rubbertrout wrote:

What a prick.

No doubt, he played what 100 games and then asked to be traded? Last years team was right in the hunt to the last minute.

I'd bet he was on his way out the door at the deadline before he hurt his hand. Good on you Souray, your paying the price for that fight you just had to get in.

#15 Scott in Grande Prairie
April 14 2010, 03:22PM

Why does Souray want out?

He's tired of playing for a loser that's probably gonna be a loser for the next 2-3 seasons.

And you know what? I'm OK with that. If Souray had said something like that, I'd be OK with it.

But all of this "they-made-me-play-hurt" and "nobody-talked-to-me-when-I-was-hurt" garbage is hard to swallow.

#16 Hat Pughes
April 14 2010, 03:31PM
baggedmilk wrote:

That was the worst question I've ever heard...

"what has led you to believe that this team isn't good enough?"

I think that was Tencer. Awful.

If it was Tencer not surprised. He's the lackey there to put the ball on the T-ball Stand for whoever he is asking a question.

Umm Dan lets do some stat research and see where we werent good -- Standings ... last that being 30th (check); Power Play 18th (check); PK 26th (check); Special Teams Combined ... sub 100% at 95.3% (check), Goals per game 27th (check), 30th (check), 5 on 5 Goals to Goals Against Ratio 30th (check), Faceoff Percentage 30th (check), Shots for per game 28th (check), Shots against per game 27th (check), Teams hit leader was 56th in the league and played only 49 games.

So let me sum this up we can't win a faceoff, then don't have enough muscle to "hockey up" and get the puck back cause we don't hit anybody nor can we check 5 on 5; We are outshot every game and our goalies save percentage is low. When we do get the puck we dont shoot it and our shooting percentage is low when we don't turn it over (and stopped wasting time looking for stats -- but personally have countless memories of times when forward turned over the puck just inside the other teams blueline or the neutral zone. I hope the reply to his question was "Everything"

Not big on him as a sports reporter - I dont and wont listen to his postgame stuff and try to climb under my seat at the Pillbox when he does his "Oiler Report".

His post game shows suck...especially since they are reminiscent of Hallsy days of his postgame football show hanging up on people if they have a opposite opinion (not said opposite not stupid or ignorant).

#17 SirFozz
April 14 2010, 12:57PM

STEVE!

*assesses throwing out a high five*

#18 baggedmilk
April 14 2010, 01:24PM

That was the worst question I've ever heard...

"what has led you to believe that this team isn't good enough?"

I think that was Tencer. Awful.

#19 baggedmilk
April 14 2010, 01:25PM

I hear Brownlee... He sounds thinner.

#20 Mike Krushelnyski
April 14 2010, 01:27PM

If Hudsons pays him a couple hundred bucks every time he name drops it might add up to enough to buy out Moreau!

#21 baggedmilk
April 14 2010, 01:32PM

Bring back Mike Morrison for the Oilers goalie.

#22 baggedmilk
April 14 2010, 01:33PM

Here's Brownlee again... My God he sounds thinner!

#23 yegCopywriter
April 14 2010, 01:35PM

"Who is better now, who is going to be better later" - He thinks Hall's better now and Seguin's going to be better later. The plan's for later, Seguin's the pick.

#24 BUCK75
April 14 2010, 01:35PM
RossCreekNation wrote:

Tambellini: Doesn't want to head into next season with 3 goalies; looks to make a decision between Dubnyk & Deslauriers

~Can't wait for Bryan Hall's spin on this~

Second worst question "trade khabi"

#25 baggedmilk
April 14 2010, 01:43PM

I hope they give Jani Rita a chance again next year.

#26 Chaz
April 14 2010, 01:49PM
baggedmilk wrote:

That's because he only knows how to ask Leading questions. IE: He answers his own questions by leading the interviewee to the answer he wants, and expects to hear. Let your subject answer their own questions Dan. We don't care what you think!

I actually think a lot of media types are guilty of this. They subconsciously are looking for validations of their own opinions when asking questions.

#27 RossCreekNation
April 14 2010, 01:58PM

#28 jeanshorts
April 14 2010, 02:02PM

"Robin Brownlee asked if Souray has made a trade request one year ago. "Sheldon asked us for a trade almost about a year ago, I believe it was last spring was the first time I had heard that from him."

haha I like Brownlee validating his own points. You're always right, we get it!

#29 David S
April 14 2010, 02:03PM
Twiggs wrote:

As a side note, we seriously need a "negative props" button here at the ON.

I just positively propped your negative props request. Props to you sir. Proppity prop prop prop!

#30 David S
April 14 2010, 02:16PM
jeanshorts wrote:

At the very least I hope it stops certain people from other websites that shall not be named from trying to crap all over him every time he brings something like that up. He's been right about pretty much everything so far. Time to cut him a little slack.

*sorry, I just read that Whitney article over on that other site and it seemed like it was a personal attack for no reason other than to be an a-hole*

Agreed. The jealousy those guys have against Robin is so thick you could cut it with a knife. The thing that kills me is that most of them don't even live in Alberta, let alone Edmonton. I swear to god one of them (last year I believe) even insinuated he knew more about the team than Robin did.

That takes nuts. And stupidity.

#31 SirFozz
April 14 2010, 02:45PM
Senator Theo wrote:

Why would I expect a hockey team to be run like a car company?

Would I expect a car company to sell tickets for people to watch assembly too?

What kind of car?

#32 Ender
April 14 2010, 02:50PM
Scott in Grande Prairie wrote:

Great point, BarryS.

Props, and well put.

#33 jake
April 14 2010, 02:54PM
BarryS wrote:

Question is, does your boss visit you when you're in the hospital? Mine never did, didn't even send a flunky to do it either. The team paid for the surgery and jumped to cue to get it done. Funny thing, hockey players don't seem to have to wait weeks to see a doctor or surgeon then weeks to have the work done.

So Tambo should go visit Whitney in LA?

You run a business, you hire people who want to work for you, not those who think they can run it better for you.

Oh yah, the penalty for mutiny was being strapped across a cannon mouth and having your guts blown out.

I work directly with patients in an acute care hospital and see many patients much sicker than what I believe Souray was (realizing cellulitis from surgical incisions can lead to some nasty stuff). Patients will telephone their employers to let them know they won't be at work, RARELY (if ever) do employers "check in" to see how they are doing.

If Souray wanted to be contacted for pure health reasons, to see how he was doing and nothing else (like "hey Steve, how is it going getting me traded?" )then I find this amusing and ridiculous. Makes me think of this volunteer guy that dresses up as a clown at our hospital and visits patients to up their spirits, should loan him to Souray for an afternoon.

And did I hear Barnes saying Souray was the best player on the Oil yesterday with Gregor, even more comical.

#34 I'm a Scientist!
April 14 2010, 03:50PM
baggedmilk wrote:

Taylor Hall says he'd be excited to play in Edmonton.

Oh yeah... NOOOOW he says that.. Pig boy just wants to have #1 by his name or daddy will beat him. At least that is how i read the situation. On June 26th i might have a completely different take on it.

Team Seguin.

#35 dragon
April 14 2010, 03:56PM
Ogden Brother Jr. - Team Strudwick for coach wrote:

Very nicely put.

Now with all this being said what is the real reason Souray wanted out?

does it matter anymore?

Tambo played his 'smoke & mirrors' part quite well.

Now forget about %$#@%%$& Souray and let's move on 'cause we need change. Now.

Oh, forget last year, we need to look to the future.

Funny how this line works every bloody year.

So, Souray wants out you say? Hm, who cares! Didn't you hear Master Pat: get the %$@# out as fast as you can. Nobody gives a ^%$#.

Now that's what I call an organization ready to breed new stars.

:-(

#36 RossCreekNation
April 14 2010, 05:17PM

Nathan Horton was a C when he was drafted, but has played both C and RW in the NHL. He's had more success and is better suited as a RW.

Horton & the 3rd overall pick for Hemsky & 31st overall?

#37 jeanshorts
April 14 2010, 05:42PM

@BUCK75

Totally stealing your name idea.

#38 BUCK75
April 14 2010, 05:56PM

@jeanshorts

JUST LIKE FMNF!

Actually credit goes to the Scientist - I propped his post saying Team Seguin & decided it would be nice if people knew which guy I liked.

#39 BarryS
April 14 2010, 06:02PM

@Deep Oil

Your act is getting old. So you hate the Oilers and their management and everything about them. Oh well, tough. Get another hobby then.

Signing UFA's seldom works out for the team signing them.

#40 Buchburgler
April 14 2010, 06:08PM

I read this on another site:

"Look at some of the interviews we've done with our prize prospects, for example. There are little things: Anton Lander not knowing where the Oilers want him to play in the coming season. Robby Dee bluntly saying that "I haven't spoken with Edmonton at all". One of our very best prospects, Magnus Pääjärvi-Svensson, also apparently having no clue what the organization wants from him, speaking of the AHL as if it would be a nice opportunity if it ever came up. One such anecdote from a prospect, it's a misunderstanding. Three, it's a trend. Even Teemu Hartikainen, whose rights the Oilers would lose if he's not signed this summer, said after his series with Tappara that "hopefully they like my game in Edmonton and want to sign me."

I was wondering if anyone here knows whether this is true/accurate and who is in charge of communication and such with prospects.

#41 Moop
April 14 2010, 06:15PM
BUCK75 wrote:

JUST LIKE FMNF!

Am I doin' it right?

#42 TigerUnderGlass
April 15 2010, 01:34AM
Crash wrote:

Where does it matter where the goals came from? Here's a newsflash, PP goals are worth just as much as EV strength goals and many pp goals are scored by crashing the net...sheesh...again people getting caught up in one season?...tell me Bombay...what has Seguin done in the playoffs in the OHL compared to Hall when it really counts?....What has Seguin done in his entire tenure in the OHL compared to Hall?.....

You pick out this meaningless stat for this one season that Seguin has more EV strength goals...it could easily go the opposite way the next year....How many points and goals did Seguin score for the World junior team? How many OHL and memorial cup mvp awards does he have?

Why do you think Seguin has more upside just because Central scouting rates him as number one? What makes you think Seguin will be the better player down the road? Tell me why, don't just tell me. How do you know what the Oilers needs are going to be down the road? As far as I can see the Oilers really need some highly skilled guys who bring their lunch buckets and show up the more the pressure mounts....Hall has shown that he does this...all Seguin has done is have ONE good regular season...

Eat that Bombay :)

I'm not really sure if you get this, but you don't get to pull comments out of your ass like "Seguin is a soft perimeter player" and then get upset when people point out possible reasons why that could be wrong.

Try framing his comments in the appropriate context before squawking like a 14 year old girl.

Could Hall have more EV goals next year, sure...that wasn't the point. The point was that the number of EV goals helps suggest he isn't soft. It may or may not be meaningless in a general sense, but for his point it made sense.

It's like you didn't even read his post, you just saw the words "EV goals" and threw an immediate tantrum without even trying to figure out what he actually said.

#43 pmg2
April 14 2010, 12:56PM

Good: We got the first pick overall. Now we can place the onus on management to make a decent choice for our future.......hopefully !

Bad: Sheldon ---Get the Hell Out of Here ! It's funny I was thinking and hoping management of keeping him here just around mid-season this last year. How things change. Whatever beefs he has had -- it was done outright unprofessionally.

Good: The summer and June draft appears to make further changes to player personnel - and hopefully a fresh start of watching young guys giving it their all - making mistakes - and at least leaving it out on the ice. As a blue collar city I don't mind an honest effort - even if I do have a professional job !

Bad: K-Lowe still appears to be staying here.

Enough Said.

#44 BUCK75
April 14 2010, 12:58PM

Excellent point on Tambellini. He hasn't really been clear about anything this year. HE needs to man up today & either rip Souray a new one or be clear how 44's statements were wrong.

I really want to hear him say 'rebuild' too. Not retool, we need some kids to develop here & in OKC. Hopefully evaluations are completed...

#45 danjo1
April 14 2010, 12:59PM

He said a lot of what people wanted to hear last year too, and did nothing to back it up -- fair or not, the perception is that nothing was done.

It's a matter of fans waiting to see what happens but I don't really think Tambellini will reveal too much of what he wants to do until the right time comes.

#46 jeanshorts
April 14 2010, 01:01PM

I know this is probably breaking some kind of treaty, since there's a bit of tension between certain writers, but this is an excellent article and I think everyone should read it. Sheds a bit more light on why Souray probably isn't completely off base http://www.coppernblue.com/2010/4/14/1418091/communications-breakdown-its?login=1271271268

#47 Mike Krushelnyski
April 14 2010, 01:06PM

Is anyone really expecting Tambo to say anything of substance?

Let me guess:

-Gloss over the Souray thing in less than a minute.

-Injuries played a huge part and this season wasn't what we're really capable of.

-We like what we have here with a lot of our players, and with the #1 pick we're really excited about what we have going forward.

-Unfurling of "Mission Accomplished" banner.

#48 BUCK75
April 14 2010, 01:08PM

@jeanshorts

~The sheepdog breeders in Wetaskiwin would run Hemsky out of town~

#49 BUCK75
April 14 2010, 01:09PM

It's starting on 1260 right now.

MVP - Khabi AGAIN...honestly

#50 BUCK75
April 14 2010, 01:10PM

Tambellini "Finishing 30th brings clarity - we need to make some changes"