NATION RADIO - OCTOBER 15, 2011

NationRadio
October 16 2011 02:07PM

One week into the NHL season and there are already a ton of items on Lowetide's agenda this week. Arena talk in Edmonton, Luongo's early season struggles in Vancouver and a detailed look at the Oilers' AHL affiliate in Oklahoma.

This is NationRadio.

Segment 1

Jim Byers - play by play man for the Oklahoma City Barons - takes a look at the team one week into the 2011-12 AHL Season.

Segment 2

Tyler Dellow from mc79hockey.com chats with Lowetide about the ongoing Edmonton Arena saga and some advanced stats talk is thrown in for good measure.

Segment 3

David Staples from the Edmonton Journal also weighs in on the developments in the Edmonton Arena project and analyzes the Oilers season one week in.

Segment 4

Jonathan Willis of OilersNation.com stops by to talk about the recent injury to Ales Hemsky, the Oilers 2011-12 roster as it stands so far and defensive pairings on the back end.

Segment 5

Jeff Angus from Dobber Hockey and CanucksArmy.com provides some insight on Roberto Luongo's recent struggles and takes a look at these here 2011-12 Vancouver Canucks.

Segment 6

The legendary Lowetide reads NationRadio listener's emails and shoots the breeze as only he knows how.

Full Podcast

3d50040a624eb33c8637c3306f09eddc
NationRadio can be heard live on Saturdays from 12-2 PM on the Team 1260 featuring the explicit sounds of DJ Lowetide and his lineup of Allstar guests.Follow us on Twitter: @itsnationradio
#1 James
October 16 2011, 02:12PM

Tyler Dellow is awesome.

#2 Lowetide
October 16 2011, 02:28PM

In an odd coincidence, those are the pants I wore for this show.

#3 Oilers G- Nations Poet Laureate
October 16 2011, 03:08PM

FASTER WANYE, FASTER*

*t w s s

#4 Nick
October 16 2011, 04:10PM
James wrote:

Tyler Dellow is awesome.

In his own mind it seems. Has some decent points, but thinks way too highly of himself. One you seems much tougher on a keyboard than in life. Just my opinion though.

#5 T.C.
October 16 2011, 02:11PM

SWEET!!!

#6 Krusher
October 16 2011, 02:16PM

Coming from a Bucs fan I love the photo! Almost as good as the OKC girl :)

#7 Wanyes bastard child
October 16 2011, 03:37PM
Lowetide wrote:

In an odd coincidence, those are the pants I wore for this show.

You can fit into girl jeans?

#8 mikeH
October 16 2011, 06:58PM

I was just at the MNF game in Tampa vs. Indianapolis the other week. Chucky dolls are on the prohibited items list, even with Gruden gone.

And there is no doubt, those are some sweet Zubaz pants.

#9 BaconWrapped
October 16 2011, 07:04PM

Not to be a Mr. Poopy-pants here but will the podcast be on iTunes soon? Please yes. My Monday commute just won't be the same without it. Help me Wanye, you're my only hope!

#10 Wanye
October 16 2011, 08:17PM
BaconWrapped wrote:

It uploads automatically my good friend. Shouldn't be too long a delay.

UPDATE: I had uploaded this with me as the author not NationRadio. Now it is fixed and should publish to iTunes momentarily. This whole site is basically a game of trial and error. Sorry about that.

#11 David S
October 16 2011, 08:18PM
BaconWrapped wrote:

Just go to the ON site with your phone. You can stream the segments from there.

#12 Wanyes bastard child
October 16 2011, 10:03PM

I'd love to see a Brownlee interview :)

#13 BaconWrapped
October 17 2011, 08:06AM
Wanye wrote:

It uploads automatically my good friend. Shouldn't be too long a delay.

Bless you sir.