MAPLE LEAFS INTERESTED IN GAGNER?

Robin Brownlee
October 06 2011 10:34AM

Might circumstance and necessity make the Edmonton Oilers and Toronto Maple Leafs trade partners? Toronto Star columnist Damien Cox fuelled speculation today it might be so, citing "persistent chatter" the Maple Leafs are interested in Sam Gagner.

The Oilers are deep at forward and light on defensemen, while the Maple Leafs are relatively deep on the blue line but are looking to improve down the middle, which prompted Cox to mention via Twitter that this "persistent chatter" -- no word on who is actually doing the talking -- makes some sense.

Might there be common ground for a deal there?

DOES IT ADD UP?

Often-injured Tim Connolly, who was supposed to play centre on Toronto's the top line alongside Phil Kessel, is out with a bad shoulder and not expected to play in the Maple Leafs first two games, including the season-opener against Montreal.

Gagner, meanwhile, has been nursing a sprained ankle, so there's no guarantee he'd be ready any sooner than Connolly. In the longer term, however, GM Brian Burke might be looking for somebody like Gagner to bolster his top nine. Burke just added face-off specialist David Steckel, but he's a fourth-liner.

The Oilers have Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Shawn Horcoff, Eric Belanger, Anton Lander and Gagner, when he's healthy, as centres. They also have Chris Vandevelde and Ryan O'Marra on the AHL farm.

While there are questions about Edmonton's blue line depth, especially with Ryan Whitney coming off ankle surgery and Ladislav Smid out with a separated shoulder, the Maple Leafs are heavy on the back end.

They have Dion Phaneuf, Carl Gunnarsson, John-Michael Liles, Luke Schenn, Mike Komisarek and rookie Jake Gardiner in their top six, with Cody Franson, Keith Aulie and Matt Lashoff, just sent to the minors, waiting in the wings.

Even if the Maple Leafs are interested in Gagner, as Cox says, it doesn't mean a thing unless Edmonton GM Steve Tambellini sees somebody in that group as a useful part on his blue line.

Aceb4a1816f5fa09879a023b07d1a9b4
#1 Sean17
October 06 2011, 10:55AM

@RDS

Burke has no friends.

#2 BoBo Mar$
October 06 2011, 10:38AM

I like Gagner, so this sprank sucks.

#3 Ogden Brother Jr. - Team Strudwick for coach
October 06 2011, 11:07AM

Reading this doesn't make the thought of moving Gagner seem like a smart one. VV and O'Marra at best are fill ins at this point. RNH and Lander are unknowns. Given this teams injury history I just don't see the need to move Gagner yet.

What does TO have to offer? Either 2 guys that are greatly overpaid or a bunch of guys that really are no further along the development curve than our guys.

#4 Archaeologuy
October 06 2011, 12:58PM
Next up, is Connor McJesus. wrote:

Mr. Katz promised us a scorched earth type of rebuild. There are still some pieces left to be moved. Get`er done.

We have a few new trees breaking through the soil, lets plant two more come June.

It wasnt enough that the Oilers moved out their captain and every member of the core from the 06 run except Hemsky (who will probably be moved by the deadline) and the unmoveable Mr Horcoff?

Since the Cup Run the Oilers have selected 6th, 10th, 1st, and 1st, with a sprinkling of Jordan Eberle. Why the hurry to move out that 6th overall?

How on earth have you put Sam Gagner in the group of players that needs to be shipped out as part of the rebuild? What you're proposing is infinibuild: Where the Oilers have a revolving door of players drafted then subsequently traded before entering the prime years of their careers.

#5 OB1 Team Yakopov - F.S.T.N.F
October 06 2011, 01:08PM
gord962 wrote:

If Gagner is outplayed by RNH and Lander what do you think that does to his value? If he is outplayed by two rookies this year we will be lucky to get a 3rd round pick for Gagner.

I have a hard time believing Lander is going to up his production by 20%+ from the SEL to the NHL ... as a rookie.

#6 mayorpoop
October 06 2011, 11:33AM
Douche Nietzsche wrote:

@ Robin Brownlee

Anything else on Twitter from Ontario about the Oilers?

We should trade Gagner for that Brady guy. It would benefit the fanbase, especially Oilersnation, having someone who has insight on the Oilers, instead of people just making up stuff and going with it.

jeez i'd hate to talk about stuff related to the oilers based on location of said information.

it's a blog site so you shouldn't get your panties in a knot about stuff said. is it gonna change your life?

i actually like what RB is bringing with these twitter/ social media rumours. it is discussion material for a rabid fan base. flase or true my opinion matters about as much as yours to the people who make decisions, not at all.

relax.

#7 Archaeologuy
October 06 2011, 11:55AM
OB1 Team Yakopov - F.S.T.N.F wrote:

TO basically has Gagners twin (though unproven) in Kadri.

His exact twin, minus the part where 1 has been a no doubt NHLer since he was 18 who can be counted on for 40+ points a season in his sleep, and 1 is Kadri.

#8 Archaeologuy
October 06 2011, 12:30PM
OB1 Team Yakopov - F.S.T.N.F wrote:

Yup, that's what unproven means.

You see "unproven", I see "not nearly as good."

#9 Romanus
October 06 2011, 12:48PM
Next up, is Connor McJesus. wrote:

Stick to the plan gentlemen. The only thing the Oilers need from Toronto is their first selection next summer. Perhaps that ends up somewhere in that 9-11 range. We should be able to add a roster player along with that pick to greatly improve on that second top ten selection.

Good idea. We can keep replacing veterans for prospects forever and keep the rebuild going for 20 more years.

#10 John Chambers
October 06 2011, 02:37PM

Whenever you consider making a deal you have to ask yourself: "What is the consequence if we DO NOTHING?"

Do nothing in this case would appear to me to be a compelling strategy for the moment. Although we need to start building the D post haste, and although Gagner might be a strong trading chip, the Toronto Maple Leafs don't seem to have the assets that would compel me to do anything.

Now Nashville is a different story.

#11 stevezie
October 06 2011, 03:30PM

Gagner is a lottery pick! The only reason he fell to #6 is the Kings took a flyer on Hickey. I didn't know why then and I don't know now.

#12 David S
October 06 2011, 05:14PM
Max Powers - Team HME Evans wrote:

RB:

What would you see Gagners value as in a situation like this? Is it closer to a 7-8 dman with potential to be better(Gardner or an Aulie) and a 2nd or is it closer to a 1st round pick + or a Schenn type(established top 4). It seems that people's opinion on what the return could be are varying widely.

I, personally, would think that Gagner's value would be closer to a 1st round pick, somewhere to be expected in the 9-15 range and a D prospect.

~Because proven second-line NHL centers on the upside of their careers are SO not worth more than a first round pick "maybe" in the 9-15 range.~

Are you drunk? And I'm talking 10 beers and four shots in drunk.

Is everybody here so in love with the "rebuild" process now that you've totally forgotten what it's like to ice a competitive team?

#13 David S
October 06 2011, 05:36PM
Max Powers - Team HME Evans wrote:

1) I don't drink so if I'm drunk then there's a real problem... 2) Re-read and add a D prospect to that first round pick 3) I'm asking an expert because I really don't know and would like some insight on the matter, and you sir are not that expert that I was asking in the first place 4) Is a 1st rounder and a D prospect really that far off? You make it sound like Gagner would garner 3 first round picks or something...

Dude. You don't build a winning team by continually giving away your young, best players for dreams, magic beans and unicorns.

If, IF we were to trade Gagner, it better damn well be for a D-man of equal ability. Prospects and picks aren't even in that conversation.

It's like you'd be OK to trade Gagner for a high draft pick and Colten freaking Teubert (*spits*).

You must REALLY love losing.

#14 bazmagoo
October 06 2011, 05:50PM
David S wrote:

You must REALLY love losing.

Agreed

#15 Archaeologuy
October 06 2011, 08:12PM

@Peterborough

Travis Ewanyk and Martindale are waiting in the wings. Beware real NHLers, these late rounders with huge question marks are comin for your spots.

#16 Harlie
October 06 2011, 10:44AM

and as the rumour mill churns, these are the Days of Our Lives..

#17 Woogie
October 06 2011, 10:45AM

The problem with a trade with Gagner is we don't really have a top 2 centermen without Gagner.

sure RNH is a good #1 or #2 center but nobody else would fit. I'm not convinced Belanger is a top tier forward.

I would rather give up someone on the wing then down the middle.

#18 Archaeologuy
October 06 2011, 10:49AM

1) Damien Cox grates on my nerves for some reason that I cant put a finger on.

2) I would be much happier if these rumours were coming in around Christmas when we have a pretty good idea about how Sam Gagner fits in this Oiler top 9.

I dont see the market for Sam Gagner being very high right now. I doubt his play will regress, but the potential for growth is still there. It just seems like the wrong time to pull the trigger on him.

#19 Archaeologuy
October 06 2011, 11:10AM

@TKB2677

He was on pace for close to 50 BEFORE being sliced open by a skate blade. Moving up to the mid 50's or even the high 50's is NOT as big of a jump as you present it.

And if Gagner at 21 could produce points at the pace of someone who has been playing Pro for 14 years, dont you think that just maybe giving up on him at 22 is a tad pre-mature?

Obviously if the price is right anybody is available, but how long are Horcoff and Belanger going to be able to be 2C's? I look at RNH, Gagner, and Lander and I see the team's future #1,2,3 all set up but with almost nobody coming behind them. I see the wing, on the other hand, and I see kids waiting down on the farm to snatch time away from anyone who faulters.

Combine that with the near certainty that Hemsky has to be moved regardless of what the Oilers do with Sam Gagner and I dont see a need to rush the movement of Samwise.

#20 Surgit barabara
October 06 2011, 11:48AM

Gagner is all hype, always talks about how he trains hard during the offseason but it never shows during reg season

I say we trade him for phaneuf so we get to see more elisha cuthbert in Edmonton lol jk

#21 Truth
October 06 2011, 11:50AM

I don't think there is one player on the leafs I would trade Gagner for. Sure there has to be better players on that team, but for some reason I just can't see it.

Maybe its the fact I despise the leafs, and Burke.

I don't care if he isn't a number 1 C, these guys don't grow on trees. If your going to trade Gagner he has to be traded in a package for a legitimate #1 or 2 defenceman, or at least one with the pedigree to turn into one. None of which the leafs have in my opinion.

#22 OB1 Team Yakopov - F.S.T.N.F
October 06 2011, 11:51AM
Archaeologuy wrote:

Maybe he finally figured out that scoring was more important

Now if only Oiler fans could somehow figure it out.

#23 DK0
October 06 2011, 12:16PM

Given Burke's recent track record, I would make the deal. We would somehow end up with a top 4 dman and Gagner would get a brutal headshot his 3rd game as a leaf and end up on the bench the rest of the season.

#24 derrickhands
October 06 2011, 12:45PM

Robin you forgot one centre, Pitlick is centring the 1st line with the Barons.

#25 gord962
October 06 2011, 12:54PM

I have been saying this for a couple weeks now and hopefully we finally see something happen.

Why does so many people here think trading Gagner means we are giving up on him? All a trade like this says is that we are deep at the forward position and thin on defense. We will give you value in return for value.

It will take more than Ganger to get Schenn - Burke wouldn't include Schenn in the Kessel trade so he gave up Seguin isntead.

It will take more than Gagner and a 1st rounder to get Weber. Really, if you were Nashville would you make that deal?

I do agree with the idea of waiting until December to make a trade. We can give Gagner 1st line and #1PP minutes and boost his stats as much as possible. However, if he produces at a .75 point per game clip or better to increaes his value, the fans will really rip into Tambo for trading our top producing centre.

#26 Archaeologuy
October 06 2011, 01:04PM

@gord962

It will be hard for him to be outplayed by Lander considering Lander has a ticket back to OKC as soon as Gagner is healthy.

EDIT: And based on that logic the Oilers paying a former 6th overall pick who happens to be their best offensive centre (for now) would be a gross overpayment for a 7th defenseman who has been outplayed in TO

#27 gord962
October 06 2011, 01:16PM
Archaeologuy wrote:

Does anyone see that I was saying that this isn't going to happen in response to Dman?

DUH?

Also this that I wrote earlier: Franson couldn't make the Leafs starting rotation. Why would we trade a 2nd line centre for a 7th d-man?

#28 stevezie
October 06 2011, 03:52PM

I dunno Quickie, I'll agree that Gagner isn't untouchable, but you seem top want to move him for moving him's sake. He's got almost the same ppg as recent hero Logan Couture, and he earned those point on a much [swearword removed] team and has two more years experience. I don't hear anyone in San Jose clamouring to trade Logan.

#29 Mitch
October 06 2011, 04:08PM
Robin Brownlee wrote:

It seems obvious to me you've been intent on making a ripple here since signing up last Sunday. Good. Strong opinions are welcome. A few things, just so we get off on the right foot and you avoid getting your ass kicked out the door just as you're getting started.

While I'm late to Twitter, it's obvious to me its the new version of the office water cooler, only the group of people batting ideas and stuff around is global. If your remark about items from Ontario on Twitter is meant to suggest what I've written is bogus or coming from questionable places based on geography, you're mistaken.

Again, as yesterday, I'll cite a Toronto writer breaking the Chris Pronger trade request. Where the information comes from doesn't matter.

The exchange of info -- some of it good, some of it out of left field -- that used to take place only between reporters huddled in the rink or via e-mail and phone calls, is now on Twitter. Items that used to be contained in a short paragraph at the bottom of a sidebar or notebook, like "I'm hearing that . . ." are now on Twitter to get it out there right away in the name of timeliness. If you truly don't understand this, then educate yourself. If you're just being sarcastic to be a dick or to piss me off, then don't.

Brady and Cox, especially, are both working members of the media who cover sports in the Toronto market. Cox, like it or not, is very connected to what's happening with the Maple Leafs. They don't post stuff under fake names. While that doesn't mean what they say, hint at or speculate on is gospel or should not be questioned, repeating what they say isn't akin to trotting out "a friend of a girl who used to cut Sam Gagner's hair told me . . ."

-- In the original Brady item and in today's item about Gagner, please note question marks in the headlines.

-- In both items, note the word "speculation" in the very first paragraph.

-- In both items, I've attributed the information I passed along to those who generated the item, Brady and Cox, rather than throw out that "My information is . . ." or "According to sources . . ." thus making it sound like I uncovered something. While I like to be first with a story, nobody gets the inside line first all the time. When somebody else breaks something, or suggests something that might be in the works that impacts the Oilers, you pass it on and credit the person who came up with it. It generates interest, debate and discussion. That's what we do here.

Despite running items based on something I read on Twitter on back-to-back days, I have no intention of using it to replace good old-fashioned sniffing around. Twitter is a complement to that, just as advanced stats are to eye-balling what happens out on the ice.

If a fossil like me can change with the times and get the hang of this stuff, surely a smart, young person such as yourself can.

Or, like I said, maybe you were just being a dick. If that's the case, we won't even remember your fake name a month from now.

Welcome.

Robin when you post stuff it has credability, people can check your record.

#30 Thorn
October 06 2011, 04:36PM

I must be missing a variable in this equation but why are so many people suggesting we trade Gagner, a 1st round pick, etc to get Shea Weber? He's signed to a 1 year deal right now and isn't he a UFA at the end of this season? I'm ALL FOR throwing everything AND the kitchen sink to land this pilar of confidence on the Oiler blue line, but not just for a year. We need this big bastard signed up for the long term so he's here when these kids turn into the scoring dynamo we all know they will be.

Right?

#31 The Beaker
October 06 2011, 06:56PM
Max Powers - Team HME Evans wrote:

@ DS: You seem to have me confused with QB or something. Never did I recommend nor advocate trading our young players for picks or beans or even unicorns. I simply inquired about the worth of a player in a certain scenario and expressed what I thought his value was or could be. That's it. Nothing more nothing less. A simple question to a person whom I felt could give me a real answer. Like I stated before, I asked because I don't know. There has been a lot more outlandish trade scenarios in this comment section than mine. It's like I love losing? Come on, give your head a shake. Hypothetical scenario man.

And for the record, if I were GM and another GM offered up a real live Unicorn for Samwise... I would take it.

The nucks would think twice about headshots.

#32 Jerk Store
October 06 2011, 10:42PM
Archaeologuy wrote:

Arch, Beg to differ on your conclusion. While it is true these young guys have not proven anything in terms of being NHL ready, it can be argued their pedigree is better than two of the incumbent centers of which you speak. Martindale and Ewanyk were both 3rd rounders, 61st and 74th respectively. Belanger and Horcoff were both 4th rounders 96th and 99th overall. And the two younger fellows were drafted by the scouting mensch, Stu TBS MacGregor. While neither player is a lock by any stretch, my only point is they are arguably further up the food chain than 10 and 20, at the same point in their young careers. Ewanyk will never be a big time scorer in the NHL but he is an excellent face off guy, checker, agitator and will drop the mitts at the drop of a hat. In a few years if he continues to develop could be a valuable checking center. Ask the "Nuge" how much fun he was to play against during the WHL playoffs last year. 5 on 5 Nuge did not do much especially when the OKings had last change. Martindale is a bit of an enigma but is a big body with skill. Do not count him out either. Respectfully, JS.

#33 Jerk Store
October 06 2011, 11:08PM
TigerUnderGlass wrote:

What are you talking about? In 4 playoff games against Edmonton Hopkins put up 9 points and 7 of them were even strength.

It was well documented and reported throughout the series that the Rebels did everything they could to keep NH away from Ewanyk and they succeeded with last change at home. They could not on the road. All I am saying was NH only managed one ES point when Ewanyk was on the ice. His performance in that series elevated his draft position. Period.

#34 OilFan
October 07 2011, 07:13AM

Do you guys really think Gagner is that good ? You do realize your comparing him with good players and using age as the only justification. Try using skill to compare them. Or just use age and forget about that fact the other players can skate, shoot and win draws a rate Gagner hasn't seen. This is why people claim Oiler fans over hype there prospects , rookies and players.

#35 Archaeologuy
October 07 2011, 08:16AM

@OB1 Team Yakopov - F.S.T.N.F

I won the lottery the other day. My next move was to use those lottery winnings to buy 50/50 tickets at Eskimo games because I had a better shot of winning. Because I won the lottery at lower odds it was assured that I would win multiple times at games with better odds.

That made perfect sense right?

#36 mayorpoop
October 06 2011, 10:43AM

rb,

is it even reasonable to suggest a Schenn for Gagner deal? would that be fair value?

don't get me wrong i doubt toronto would want this and rather get or rid of 2, like an Aulie and Franson but who am i to say.

#37 RDS
October 06 2011, 10:50AM

Does this mean Burke and Lowe are friends again?

#38 TKB2677
October 06 2011, 10:56AM

Right now the only thing holding the Oilers back from being a good team is their defence. With Gagner out of the line up, the Oilers centers are Hopkins, Horcoff, Belanger, Lander. Yes Hopkins and Lander are rookies and they will have their ups and downs. But next year, with Horcoff and Belanger signed for 2 more seasons and Hopkins and Lander with a year of pro under their belt, exactly where does Gagner fit? I like Gagner but looking forward, I don't see a spot for him. Belanger last season had similar points as Gagner, but Belanger can win faceoffs, kill penalties and be good in his own zone. SO is Gagner really that much better? He's going into his 5th season and so far I would have to say no Gagner isn't better. As of last season, he still can't win faceoffs, he still is terrible in his own zone, he still can't kill penalties. This season if everything goes well, what is realist for Gagner? Scoring high 50's in points. That would be a 15 point jump. That's a fairly big jump. He was crappy at faceoffs, is he suddenly going to be in the top 10? NO. He was a disaster in his end for the 4th straight year last year, is he suddenly going to be Selke candidate this year? NO. I expect Gagner to get better in all departments but he still has a way to go.

It is hard to say where Gagner will evolve too but based on 4 seasons of NHL play that hasn't got much better than his first season, I am fairly confident in saying Gagner will turn into an ok 2nd line center. If the Oilers can get a quality, young, top 4 Dman and it takes a future ok 2nd line center. I'd say that's pretty good value.

#39 TKB2677
October 06 2011, 11:14AM

Here is the thing. Is Gagner really better than Belanger?

In the last 4 seasons, Belanger has scored 40, 41, 36, 37 points. With 13, 15, 13, 13 goals. He was +11, +3, +2, -5 in those seasons. All the while being top 15 in faceoffs and a good penalty killer while not getting a lot of PP time.

Gagner in the last 4 seasons has scored 42, 42, 41, 49 points. With 15, 15, 16, 13 goals. He was -17, -8, -1, -21. He has been terrible at faceoffs, doesn't kill penalties and gets way more power play time than Belanger.

Other than being younger, his stats aren't much better and he is terrible at a critical area which is winning faceoffs. I like Gagner, I would be sad to see him go but the Oilers defence right now is bad. When you have Tom Gilbert as your #2, that is not good. They have to do something.

In order to get something good, you have to give up something. There are some question marks in regards to Hopkins and Lander because it's their first season but in a year who gets bumped out of the center position to give Gagner a spot. Right now its easy because Hopkins and Lander are rookies but not next year. When healthy, is Gagner better than Horcoff? As much as I am not a Horcoff fan, I looked at the stats and Gagner isn't better than Horcoff right now and Horcoff can win faceoffs and kill penalties. Gagner is going into year 5 and he can't do that. We all see the potential that Gagner appears to have but after 4 seasons and he hasn't gotten a lot better. If he hadn't of got hurt last year, he most likely would of broke 50 pts but is that something to be excited about? Took an offensive center 4 years to break 50 points?

#40 Nick Dynasty
October 06 2011, 11:17AM

is RNH going to be here past game 9? we still don't know. we all hope he will be, but it's not a guarantee yet. we should probably hold off on the Gagner chatter for now.

#41 Ogden Brother Jr. - Team Strudwick for coach
October 06 2011, 11:18AM
TKB2677 wrote:

Here is the thing. Is Gagner really better than Belanger?

Being younger is the big key.

Belanger's first 4 years 21pts, 24pts, 35pts, 31pts. 14, 2, -5, -16. He was also 23 when he started.

#42 RexLibris
October 06 2011, 11:19AM
Sean17 wrote:

Burke has no friends.

Only enemies he hasn't met yet.

If Gagner were to be moved it would be likely when he is healthy and after he has played a few games to show that he is back in shape.

The return for Gagner, if I'm Tambellini, would be Franson and Aulie or one of them and a first round pick. My reason for the steep price is that we don't need to move Gagner, he's still very young, and if Burke were to add Gagner to their top line then a first round pick would not likely be in the top 12 and so reduce the percieved cost of the return. Tambellini could even make the pick an optional 2012 or 2013. The problem with acquiring Franson and Aulie is that while one (Franson) might play on your d-line this year, the other would be added to what is already a log-jam of developing defensive prospects. That being said, adding Franson and a 1st rounder for Gagner immediately buys some time for the prospects like Teubert and Marincin and others to develop at their own pace. It also would spell the end of Motin's and Plante's time in the organization.

The fact that this is coming from Damien Cox though, the same person who reported that Hall was pulling strings and pressuring Lowe to wear #4 last year, means that this rumour should be evaluated with the same ironclad rating as another Hockey Insider: I'd give it an e3.

#43 Douche Nietzsche
October 06 2011, 11:22AM

@ Robin Brownlee

Anything else on Twitter from Ontario about the Oilers?

#44 Ogden Brother Jr. - Team Strudwick for coach
October 06 2011, 11:24AM
Douche Nietzsche wrote:

@ Robin Brownlee

Anything else on Twitter from Ontario about the Oilers?

I think I heard we suck

#45 longbottom/P.Biglow
October 06 2011, 11:27AM
TKB2677 wrote:

Remember the age difference and that Belanger id ten tears older than Gagner. look at all the top centers and 50-75%of them finally got it going after year four. Take Daniel Sedin his first four years he was known as soft, and didn't exactly know where his end of the Ice is and averaged 32.7 points a year. Now look at Gagner not exactly soft but not very defensive and ave 43.2 points a season. I always as wait 5 yrs on a top prospect in the NHL. Its the 5yr rule, they get it on the 5th year.

#46 VK63
October 06 2011, 11:29AM

Wow.... i would call that a huge step away from the truculence and pugnacity Burke was looking for a while back.

#47 Archaeologuy
October 06 2011, 11:30AM
VK63 wrote:

Maybe he finally figured out that scoring was more important

#48 longbottom/P.Biglow
October 06 2011, 11:32AM

Not really Gagner averages 1-2 fights a year he isn't exactly tough on the puck thats all but definatly Gags has truculance

#49 adamjames
October 06 2011, 11:36AM

Trading Gagner scares me personally. I wouldn't want him traded for anything less than Luke Schenn, and even still, predicting how a young defenseman will turn out is a total crapshoot. Even an excellent young defenseman can be derailed by injury, ala Ryan Whitney. I'd be completely fine running this defense all season if it means Ryan Murray at the draft. One more year won't hurt.

#50 OB1 Team Yakopov - F.S.T.N.F
October 06 2011, 11:41AM

We'd have half the readership jumping for joy.