NATION RADIO - APRIL 16, 2011

NationRadio
April 18 2011 03:36PM

Loyal Nation Citizen Faqu94 put it best on the twitters last night at 1:06 AM when he said "@WanyeGretz NationRadio? Yes?"

Yes Faqu94, NationRadio: Yes. This week's guests include former Flames GM now NHL on the Fly analyst Craig Button, Kirk Luedeke, Guy Flaming, Matt Bugg, Cassie McClennan, Tim Currell and Greg Drinnan.

Additional credit due to ItsTheBGB who correctly identifed us via tweet as lazy. Would a lazy person text his roommate to turn the TV down from another room because he doesn't feel like shouting?*

Segment 1

Kirk Luedeke from Bruins Draft Watch is quickly becoming one of the regular guests on NationRadio and he's back providing an update on the Top Prospects for the 2011 Entry Draft.

Segment 2

Former Calgary Flames GM - now TV Analyst with NHL on the Fly - Craig Button enters the octagon with LT with his take on how the 2011 Entry Draft will go down.

Segment 3

Guy Flaming from Team 1260s Pipeline Show and Coming Down the Pipe talks prospects and the NCAA Frozen Four.

Segment 4

Matt Bugg from Dobberhockey.com - provides his analysis of a slew of NHL prospects.

Segment 5

A double dose of analysis from the American Blogosphere as Cassie McClennan from Raw Charge Blog provides Lowetide with some post season Tampa Bay Lightning analysis. Then it's Tim Currell's turn from Blackhawk Up Blog discusses the defending Stanley Cup Champions 2011 Playoff Hopes.

Segment 6

Greg Drinnan from the blog Taking Note does exactly as advertised discussing a vertiable buffet of Junior Hockey bits and bites.

Full Podcast

*This actually happened last night. So what? Wanna fight?

3d50040a624eb33c8637c3306f09eddc
NationRadio can be heard live on Saturdays from 12-2 PM on the Team 1260 featuring the explicit sounds of DJ Lowetide and his lineup of Allstar guests.Follow us on Twitter: @itsnationradio
#1 yawto
April 18 2011, 03:38PM

This is the fist time I have managed to hear nation Radio. Good one Boys, keep it coming!!!

#2 ItsTheBGB
April 18 2011, 04:03PM

AHHHHH. I wish you a thousand years of good health sir Wanye.

I am taking credit for this uploadage of Nation Radio because of my awe inspiring tweet.

#3 Wanye
April 18 2011, 04:08PM
ItsTheBGB wrote:

AHHHHH. I wish you a thousand years of good health sir Wanye.

I could award half credit to you and Faqu94 but your tweet was much kinder and I could tell you have a heart of gold.

Faqu94's tweet was straight to the point. It gave me quite the sleepless night I don't need to tell you.

About effin time! GIMME, GIMME, GIMME!!

#5 ItsTheBGB
April 18 2011, 04:16PM
Wanye wrote:

I like to help motivate people to be on the top of their game.

It would make my day if you would do that my liege.

#6 Mantastic
April 18 2011, 09:33PM

thanks!!

Great segment with button, i was wondering why he had those ranking for those players in that order!!!

#7 ItsTheBGB
April 18 2011, 10:54PM

I am SQUEEEEING WITH JOY NOW!!!

#8 Coco crisp
April 18 2011, 11:11PM

Wanye, I meant no harm. Just a little push start.