NATION RADIO - APRIL 2, 2011

NationRadio
April 04 2011 06:07PM

Radiolas set to 'on'? Check. Old tymey hair dos? Check. Uncomfortable wooden chairs at the ready? You betcha.

It's time for NationRadio.

Segment 1

Corey Graham - the voice of the Oil Kings discusses the offseason plans for the team and takes a look at draft prospects at the 2011 WHL Bantam Draft.

Segment 2

Tom Benjamin from Canucks Corner - talks outlook for the Canucks heading into the 2011 NHL playoffs, mere hours before the blowout loss to the Edmonton Oilers Hockey Club.

Segment 3

Bruce McCurdy of the Edmonton Journal's Cult of Hockey - engages Lowetide in a variety of topics regarding the Oilers.

Segment 4

Lorne Molleken - Head Coach of the Saskatoon Blades stops by to give Lowetide the 411 on his team as they head into the 2011 WHL Playoffs.

Segment 5

Jim Byers - the play by play man for the Oilers AHL affiliate Oklahoma City Barons discusses the first Oilers related team with a shot at making the playoffs since 1987.

Segment 6

Greg Drinnan from Taking Note discusses the sale of the Chilliwack Bruins and WHL franchise relocation and expansion.

Full

3d50040a624eb33c8637c3306f09eddc
NationRadio can be heard live on Saturdays from 12-2 PM on the Team 1260 featuring the explicit sounds of DJ Lowetide and his lineup of Allstar guests.Follow us on Twitter: @itsnationradio
#1 D
April 04 2011, 06:11PM

Thanks for this.

#2 Wanye
April 04 2011, 06:14PM
D wrote:

Thanks for this.

See how much quicker I got it up this time?*

*If I had a nickel for every time I have said THAT.

#3 D
April 04 2011, 06:18PM
Wanye wrote:

See how much quicker I got it up this time?*

*If I had a nickel for every time I have said THAT.

Wow! My gut is going into spasms right now :)

#4 Coco Crsip
April 04 2011, 06:55PM

@Wanye

thank you for making my day.

#5 K-UGER Industrial Smoothing
April 04 2011, 08:13PM

Jim Byers, not Baer

I would like to personally thank those who get this up here (Wanye?) and even host the show (Lowetide), it has quickly become one of my favorites.

Hopefully down the line this can be more than once a week *blush*

#7 Wanye
April 04 2011, 09:08PM
K-UGER Industrial Smoothing wrote:

Jim Byers, not Baer

Noted in the log. My apologies!

#8 Wanye
April 04 2011, 09:09PM
ineptflux - Team Trade WanyeGretz For Oodle Noodle Instore Credit wrote:

Hopefully down the line this can be more than once a week *blush*

Good God man. I thought your twitter avatar was decent - you have outdone yourself on here.

Wanye wrote:

I have quite the array of various pics packed with hilarity that I throw up randomly. My recent Twitter one has seemed to catch a little too much attention lol.

ps - you can be the snowman, and I'll be the girl?

#11 I tried it at home
April 05 2011, 04:18AM

This is so cool, thanks for posting this, guys. I listen whenever Im in the area on the weekends ( I work up north) and have enjoyed them, even Lowetides opening comments first day. Keep up the great work, and I'll vote we draft Couturier, we have enough RNH's already

#12 loilfan
April 05 2011, 07:32AM
Wanye wrote:

See how much quicker I got it up this time?*

*If I had a nickel for every time I have said THAT.

...You'd have a dime. :P

#13 Wanye
April 05 2011, 06:28PM
ineptflux - Team Trade WanyeGretz For Oodle Noodle Instore Credit wrote:

ps - you can be the snowman, and I'll be the girl?

Hmmmm. To quote the magic 8 ball "all signs point to yes"

#14 mikey