NATION RADIO - MAY 7, 2011

NationRadio
May 11 2011 12:27AM

Is that Norm Lacombe? What's he doing here? Why he is a special guest on NationRadio this week, along with Derek Zona, Rebels Play by Play man Cam Moon and Jim Byers play-by-play man for the Oklahoma City Barons.

Segment 1

Former Buffalo Saber, Philadelphia Flyer and a Stanley Cup Winner with the Edmonton Oilers - Norm Lacombe talks about his NHL career and days with the Oilers Hockey Club.

Segment 2

Derek Zona from Copper & Blue discusses his take on the immediate future of the Oilers and discusses the current State of the Union Teams future and Current state.

Segment 3

Lowetide reads and discusses listners emails.

Segment 4

Cam Moon - the play by play man for the Red Deer Rebels - talks projected Number 1 pick Ryan Nugent Hopkins as well as other WHL prospects.

Segment 5

Jim Byers - - the play by play man for the OKC Barons - recaps the season of the Oilers AHL affiliates and discusses prospects of note.

Segment 6

Lowetide provides his closing thoughts on the matters of the past seven days.

Full Podcast

3d50040a624eb33c8637c3306f09eddc
NationRadio can be heard live on Saturdays from 12-2 PM on the Team 1260 featuring the explicit sounds of DJ Lowetide and his lineup of Allstar guests.Follow us on Twitter: @itsnationradio
#1 Lyxdeslic
May 11 2011, 12:28AM

Fist! f'n rights!

#2 Wäx Män Riley
May 11 2011, 12:31AM

@Wanye

Dual fisting log jam at Midnight on a Tuesday?

... Thats what she said.

#3 Wanye
May 11 2011, 04:38PM
Blue Blooded wrote:

Oh man. I read the headline of this article and went and yanked out an old photo: Me and Norm Lacombe, with the stanley cup. I was 9 years old. Funny thing is the picture was taken at Uncle Glen's (not sure if it was legal for me to be there). Good morning Oil junkies!

CLASSIC UNCLE GLENN'S STORY

#4 Faqu94
May 11 2011, 01:55AM
Lyxdeslic wrote:

Thank you, i was sweating while typing, didn't want to be in your shoes for my fist ever "Fist"

That's what she also said...

#5 Blue Blooded
May 11 2011, 06:44AM

#6 Wäx Män Riley
May 11 2011, 12:28AM

Well, why not... FIST. Just because I'm up and on here.

#7 Wäx Män Riley
May 11 2011, 12:29AM

Whoa... FAIL. Gotta be quick in Oil Country.... Props Draft Wiz.

#8 Wanye
May 11 2011, 12:29AM
Wäx Män Riley wrote:

Well, why not... FIST. Just because I'm up and on here.

Dual fisting log jam at Midnight on a Tuesday?

*whistles loudly for the second time in as many minutes*

#9 Wanye
May 11 2011, 12:56AM
Wäx Män Riley wrote:
Dual fisting log jam at Midnight on a Tuesday?

... Thats what she said.

I believe I'd like to meet 'her.'

#10 Lyxdeslic
May 11 2011, 01:06AM
Wäx Män Riley wrote:

Whoa... FAIL. Gotta be quick in Oil Country.... Props Draft Wiz.

#11 Lyxdeslic
May 11 2011, 03:41AM

@Faqu94

HAHAHAHAHA

#12 Soft Hands McSteeley - FIST Movement
May 11 2011, 10:08AM
Wäx Män Riley wrote:
Dual fisting log jam at Midnight on a Tuesday?

... Thats what she said.

This guy is just on FIRE!

#13 Spartacus
May 11 2011, 11:53AM

Isn't his name Normand? It would suck to have your name spelled wrong on your hockey card.

#14 BaconWrapped
May 11 2011, 01:28PM
Spartacus wrote:

I always thought it was 'Normand' too. hockeydb supports this.

#15 striker777
May 11 2011, 03:58PM

Does anybody know, if it's possible to save NationRadio in MP3 as a podcast? It would help Oiler fans, who are on the road a lot. Thanks

#16 Wanye
May 11 2011, 04:38PM
striker777 wrote:

Hey dude. You can right click the file name and save it to your desktop.

I know things.

*pats self on back*

#17 striker777
May 12 2011, 02:17AM

@ Wayne Thanks man, it's just when I right-clicked it - it offered me to save the "link" and not the "file". It worked out though. Thanks