Devan Dubnyk: First Good Game of the Season

Jonathan Willis
October 17 2013 08:53PM

 

Another loss is going to be tough for Oilers fans to swallow, and some undoubtedly won't be in the mood to look for positives. There was at least one important item to note, though: Devan Dubnyk's solid play. In stopping 37 of 40 shots, not only did Dubnyk give the Oilers a chance to win but he showed he isn't about to go quietly into the night after struggling in the early season.

The Goals

Notice a pattern here? Like, say, a New York Islander left all alone at point blank range to put the puck wherever he wanted in the net?

Yes, Devan Dubnyk allowed three goals, but all of them were on the team playing "defence" in front of him. Patrick Roy and Dominik Hasek and Terry Sawchuk all rolled into one would have struggled with those shots. Sometimes there's just nothing a goalie can do about that.

Is He Back?

The Dubnyk tonight - the guy who seemed unflappable as the Islanders peppered his net, the guy who didn't collapse after New York had scored - is exactly the guy the Oilers have needed all season. He skipped the first four games, but if he's back now it makes life a lot easier for the team, for fans, and for a general manager who reportedly has spent the last week racking up dollars on his long distance bill with calls around the league.

Though it might not make much difference if the Oilers persist in letting the leagues Okposos and Tavares (Tavareses?) have however much time they want in the slot.

74b7cedc5d8bfbe88cf071309e98d2c3
Jonathan Willis is a freelance writer. He currently works for Oilers Nation, the Edmonton Journal and Bleacher Report. He's co-written three books and worked for myriad websites, including Grantland, ESPN, The Score, and Hockey Prospectus. He was previously the founder and managing editor of Copper & Blue.
Avatar
#101 madjam
October 18 2013, 11:10AM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers
Geitus Maximus wrote:

I see your point but whats the alternative, fire the team? Its starting to seem very clear that the problems seem to be 1. Goaltending 2. Swarm defense

Dub needs to pull out wins, not keep us in a game.

Eakins system is not a major league system. He needs to go with a more conventional system that the players can excel in. The team skill has improved with which not many would argue yet the results arent there. SYSTEM. Eakins needs to adapt or his stint may be a short one. Again, whats the alternative, fire the team and start over?

Ps no panic moves like dealing Yak for someone elses damaged goods. Other teams are salivating about an oilers firesale.

Recognizing problem and accepting it , is first step in solving it . Lets step back to Lowe and Tambellini assembling of our core for the future . they felt Oiler fans would support offensively gifted forwards over a slower rebuild from back end . They draft all wingers and no centermen or goalie or defence thru out Tams tenure that have panned out . This year we finally draft a defenceman first , but are not using him as yet . New Gm and coach just added more to problems . One has to wonder if Tams tenure and acquisitions should be gutted , and restart another rebuild with size and grit and backend coming to forefront . That should not require ridding ourselves of all of them , however . Little less flash and heap more crash and size so to speak .

Avatar
#102 LOIL99
October 18 2013, 11:23AM
Trash it!
5
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers

The whole fanbase needs to take a breath. The core of this team is 24 an under. Hockey players generally don't hit their prime until 24-26. Obviously there are notable exceptions (Crosby Stamkos Ovechkin etc) but unfortunately we do not have any of those caliber of players on this team. Great players our guys will be, but not superstars like the 3 above. But that's ok, teams have won cups with much less than we have.

Expecting playoffs at this point is a tall order. Realistically this team is too young to be really successful at this point. Expecting them to win cups with their core players barely leagal to drink in the USA is unrealistic and causing panic in the streets.

Avatar
#103 2004Z06
October 18 2013, 12:07PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers
k wrote:

October 04 2013, 06:41PM

It matters not whether Nuge returns Oct 10th or Nov 10th because the Oilers are not close to being a playoff team. They simply have too many holes throughout their lineup.

4 years into the re-build and we have Ryan Smyth on the 1st line, we have named no less than 6 alternate captains and the coach believed there were others that were deserving, that almost had me throwing up in my mouth.

For a team that has played as soft as the Oilers over the past number of years one of their biggest problems is they don’t have an identity, they often play with fear and fold-up quicker than a cheap polyester suit when the going gets tough.

The culture that has existed in that locker room is toxic and as long as some of the core veterans remain I’m afraid that we’ll stay on the periphery despite drafting 1st overall three years running.

Many here at Oiler Nation believe that because they have been able to draft top prospects that other prospects and quality NHL players would be jumping at the opportunity to come aboard. That my friends isn’t going to happen very often, Schultz signed but others will simply move on to other teams.

It’s a little discerning when Jesse Joensuu is the best Oiler forward on opening night. The Oilers will probably finish ahead of the Flames in their division but not by much. MacT simply couldn’t get enough deals done, We are the worst run organization in hockey today, sorry Florida.

--------

This was posted October 04,13 and I'd like to retract what I said about the Calgary Flames.

I find it interesting you assume that the toxicity of the dressing room lies ONLY with the veterans and not with some spoiled brats.

Avatar
#104 ubermiguel
October 18 2013, 12:31PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers
Virtual_Xi wrote:

37/40 after 60, but 22/25 after 40 when it counted. I'm sorry but .880% aint gonna win you games.

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, cherry picking your stats to fit your argument works every time.

Avatar
#105 pkam
October 18 2013, 12:40PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers
loweblows wrote:

should I have used the word "huge save" instead of "big save"

I still remember the game against the Blue Jacket last season, we were outshot 40-14. Dubnyk stop 39 of the 40 shots he faced and we won 3-1 (one is a EN).

However, according to your logic, if we didn't score the 3 goals and lost 0-1, it was still Dubnyk's fault because he didn't make that one huge save.

Basically, what you said is no goalie is good enough when his team lose the game.

Avatar
#106 Slats
October 17 2013, 10:30PM
Trash it!
5
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers

Good on Dubie that effort for the last 4 games would have got us 3-4 points. Let's hope the exorcism will hold.

Yaks - please watch these replays 1000 times between now and Saturday. NHL is a give and go league. (Shoot hard on return pass!!)

Avatar
#107 Butters
October 17 2013, 10:34PM
Trash it!
9
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers

@MapleLeafer The Oilers are trying to build through the draft. Part of the reason is there are a lot of players who do not want to come here. We are on Ryan Miller's list of teams he won't go to for example. Although he plays on an equally crappy team, in a comparable city which gets Lake-effect snow in the winter, but whatevs.

Avatar
#108 quinn the eskimo
October 17 2013, 10:50PM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers

@Butters

Another good reason not to even send a bag of KFC in trade for him. Hockey players who like 'comfortable' make me sick. It tells you what you need to know about them.

Avatar
#109 TeddyTurnbuckle
October 18 2013, 12:06AM
Trash it!
8
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers

Best game so far by the Oilers. Out shot tonight but had the territorial advantage. Good game dubbie.

Avatar
#110 Cynic
October 18 2013, 12:46AM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers

What's the suicide count tonight? I took "8" in the office pool.

Avatar
#111 Fresh Mess
October 18 2013, 06:47AM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers

It doesn't matter if you quit going to the games. Katz will just get your tax dollars. And all the assorted media who directly or indirectly make their living talking about the Oilers, along with the 'world class' lunkheads will be there to cheerlead his demand.

Avatar
#112 S cottV
October 18 2013, 09:23AM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers

Dubnyk did the job - 37 of 40 and no fault on the 3 GA's. Once again - very poor coverage on the 2 even strength goals and the short handed goal. This swarm defence continues to produce glaring scoring chances against the Oilers, as the guys struggle to implement it. Don't like the system at all and I really doubt that it will work at the NHL level. The most typical defensive zone systems, involve a combination of zone and man to man coverage, depending on where the threat is. Some teams throw in occaisional swarm tactics in certain situations, where options are particularly limited and there is a surprise element. To swarm as the default, where there is no surprise element - is kind of like a football team blitzing all the time. With the fluidity and speed of NHL hockey, I just dont see how you can get away with overly forcing the defensive process.

Avatar
#113 Soccer Steve
October 18 2013, 09:48AM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers

A buddy and I were watching the game last night. I said to him that if we swapped jerseys - only jerseys and nothing else - with Detroit I bet that the new Oilers team of all Detroit players would start to lose consistently and stop making the playoffs every year. And that the new Red Wings team of all Edmonton players would start to win, etc.

And I think I'm right. That has to mean only one thing.

We all know what that is.

Avatar
#114 madjam
October 18 2013, 10:11AM
Trash it!
6
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers
TigerUnderGlass wrote:

Short version: You believe the team should make roster decisions based entirely on a statistic NOBODY believes means anything.

It's a major stat and deserves some weight in analysing a player and team performance . If you add up our core players bad +- you see they are on for the equivalent of one or more goal against almost every game . That adds up to losses , not even ties in the majority of games . The stat lets one know whom is most responsible . You've seen the games , are those stats not indicative of how we are playing , and whose on for all those goals against ? I made the premise about who is responsible (the core) and merely used that stat to further amplify it .

Avatar
#115 wigswag
October 18 2013, 11:49AM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers

There were mistakes on all three goals. Arco skated right by Bailey on the first goal but without knowing the system I can't say if that was a mistake on his part or a winger not picking him up after (no one ever picked him up)? The second goal unfortunately was all Arco, bad clear and then caught on wrong side of Okposo (hope he learns from that). Third goal was J. Schultz being J. Schultz. He was caught between watching the man in the corner or helping Gordon (a more physical defender would have hit Tavares and we would have gotten the puck)(yes it is that simple, if you're going to support do something). Also had his stick been facing the puck carrier instead of flopping in the slot he probably would have deflected the pass. These are all little things that seem to be killing the oilers but I am seeing fewer of them and that what you get with a young team.

Avatar
#116 LOIL99
October 18 2013, 12:03PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers

@Soccer Steve

@Soccer Steve.

I think you missed my point a little bit. Fans have EVERY RIGHT to be pissed off and angry at ownership/management. I am a season ticket holder and feel the way you do about that for sure. The rebuild started in 2009 but should have started much earlier...

But the point I was trying is not that we shouldn't be pissed off and frustrated at all the losing (see above). My point is that we cant put unrealistic expectations on our young core just because of what happened long before they got here.

The reality is that our core players are all very young and I hate that they are getting crucified in the main stream media and social media because they aren't a top team in the NHL. Its unfair and unrealistic for them to carry this team to the top of the NHL in their early 20's. They need time to develop and that can take 5-6 years easily (see Tavares). Its unfortunate management is putting them in a position to fail.

TO SUM UP - ownership and management should be receiving all the hate, anger and frustration. Not the young players. They are in an unfair position. Now, if they all hit their mid-20s making their $6M per year and STILL not winning, that's a different story.

PS - The #1 thing I have read that made me post this is all the "Yak hasn't progressed, Yak was not a good pick, Leafs wouldn't trade Reimer for Yak" BS. The kid led league in goals and points for a rookie last year yet he is being made out as a bust already??

TAKE A BREATH EVERYONE!!

Avatar
#117 Terran
October 18 2013, 12:25AM
Trash it!
4
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers

"the leagues Okposos and Tavares (Tavareses?)"

I think the correct term is "Tavarii", Jonathan

Avatar
#118 2004Z06
October 18 2013, 08:34AM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers
Bjm wrote:

Common denominators over the past several years: 6 Rings, Bucky, Smith, and I believe, the same pro scouts. Thanks .

And a lot of the same players!

Avatar
#119 PrairieDog19
October 18 2013, 09:05AM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers
-30- wrote:

The most myopic people on the planet? Oilers fans.

I've suffered as long as anyone with the ineptitude in management but how about some perspective?

How many games are we into the season? The team is AGAIN learning a whole new system. If things are still this bad before Christmas I'll be concerned.

Almost every team has a losing streak during the season. Thank goodness ours is early.

So much for reason and common sense on here.

-30-

I'm with you on this one. I am personally glad the slump is happening this early on in the season. I think they'll be better for it and in a couple months time things will be a lot different.

Avatar
#120 loweblows
October 18 2013, 09:45AM
Trash it!
12
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers
Eddie Shore wrote:

Oilers were outshot what 15-5 in the 3rd period? I'd say Dubnyk did a hell of a job keeping them in it. He made plenty of "big saves" and gave them a chance to win the game.

'Dubnyk did a hell of a job keeping them in it". Ya he kept them in it but he didn't win it. That's the difference. In the tired world of clichés spewed by Management and pablum fed to "the kids" it sounds as if you are accepting failure. Desperation has set in and at this point only Wins matter-improvements up my a#*! What a f@#$&%! mess!

Avatar
#121 Virtual_Xi
October 18 2013, 11:21AM
Trash it!
6
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers

37/40 after 60, but 22/25 after 40 when it counted. I'm sorry but .880% aint gonna win you games.

Avatar
#122 Dan 1919
October 18 2013, 11:47AM
Trash it!
4
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers

Let's not get carried away and all remember why Dubnyk faced 40 shots. He is accepted around the league as a weak goalie, therefore the opposition puts EVERYTHING on net, often slanting his save% in his favour.

None the less, he played average (as mentioned in prior posts, he should have made a big save on at least one of the three goals).

I do not blame Eakins as the Oilers are again at a similar point to last year. They often show great signs of improvement overall, but at the end of the day the defence is just too weak to cut it in this league.

If Dubnyk continues mediocracy, it moves the main area of concern from goaltending back to defence. If Dubnyk plays his average style and the Oil had solid defence, it would be enough to make the playoffs with a first or second round exit, eventually hoping Dubnyk improves, or having no choice to trade for a legit goalie once the team is a contender.

I feel the upcoming move to make (assuming Dubnyk is average), is trading a key piece (current roster player and/or this year's first round pick) for a key defence-man. Then with Nurse, Klefbom etc coming, the team will continue improve. Bonus for our young Dmen's development also.

Nashville continues to be handcuffed offensively. Do they really need both of those allstars back there? Look what the Oil did with one Pronger...

We've seen enough of this stuff, popcorn is fresh, writings on the wall, WE ARE READY FOR THE BLOCKBUSTER MR. MACTAVISH!

Avatar
#123 TigerUnderGlass
October 18 2013, 12:03PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers
madjam wrote:

It's a major stat and deserves some weight in analysing a player and team performance . If you add up our core players bad +- you see they are on for the equivalent of one or more goal against almost every game . That adds up to losses , not even ties in the majority of games . The stat lets one know whom is most responsible . You've seen the games , are those stats not indicative of how we are playing , and whose on for all those goals against ? I made the premise about who is responsible (the core) and merely used that stat to further amplify it .

If by "major" you mean "garbage" I agree.

Other terrible players with a bad +/- include Ovechkin, Giroux, Vanek, Green, Stepan...the list goes on.

Stepan went +25 last year, good for 5th in the league and just behind Crosby and his +26. Funny how he is so bad at hockey now.

Avatar
#124 Soccer Steve
October 18 2013, 12:15PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers

@LOIL99

I think I may have missed your point too then. Thanks for the clarification. (No inter-sarcasm there. People can still be cordial on the internet, can't they?)

Avatar
#125 BIGDAWG
October 18 2013, 12:56PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers

Question is... How long will season ticket holders keep selling out the REX??? I love my Oilers but there is no effin way I am paying to see this team. Its hard enough to watch them on tv.... It will get better...... wont it?

Avatar
#126 Oiler Al
October 18 2013, 01:24PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers
2004Z06 wrote:

Really? You think the swarm is the problem? How about the fact that only half the team shows up to play on any given night. The "systems" being implemented are not the problem, the attitude and lack of compete in a lot of these players is! The swarm wasn't here last year...same result, the year before....same result and on and on. The coach and the system are clearly not the problem because after 4 coaches and 4 systems, nothing has changed!

Everyone is looking for an excuse with this team. They simply do not work hard enough to compete nightly in this league.

NO EXCUSES

I wasn't suggesting the SWARM was good or bad, I just asked Racki who were the other teams running the system that he made reference to.

Was curious of their success or otherwise , that was it. Personlly I could not recognize as swarm if it was sitting on my nose, to my optics looks like a lot of guys running around without a plan.

Avatar
#127 Smokey
October 18 2013, 01:38PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers
Rama Lama wrote:

Dallas Eakins system has to take the balme for everything that has happened. Exactly why are all the defender on the PK not covering the points any more and letting the opposition shoot at will.

Our PP and PK under this new system have been a joke! Eakins talks about a lot of things but so far .......it looks like a duck.

I don't care if the shot differential is better this year, our PP and PK look like a 5 year old drafted that plan.

I am of the mantra don't fix it if is not broken. Frankly I concur the penalty kill is passive and terrible. Its somewhat personnel and its passive nature. I wish someone could break down why its foobared. It seems like the players don't know what their coach wants them to do. If there is one thing that should of been left well damn alone was the penalty kill. If your going to waste 4 million on players, give Jones and Smyth more minutes on the penalty kill. Then Eakins should ask Bucky and Smith what the hell they were doing right last year. Smyth should be off the power play.

In regards to the Power play it seemed like the puck movement is good, However the two things I've noticed is the team misses Gagner down low making sweet dishes, and that RNH has been less effective. Seems like the Nuge is handling the puck on the side boards less.

Other then big holes in the slot, and constant overplay leaving guys wide open, and bad goaltending I honestly think think this years problem 5x5 is this stupid system. It should of been kept simple for these kids. Too many damn changes for two years for a team to get acquainted with.

Avatar
#128 Smokey
October 18 2013, 01:58PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers
Dan 1919 wrote:

Let's not get carried away and all remember why Dubnyk faced 40 shots. He is accepted around the league as a weak goalie, therefore the opposition puts EVERYTHING on net, often slanting his save% in his favour.

None the less, he played average (as mentioned in prior posts, he should have made a big save on at least one of the three goals).

I do not blame Eakins as the Oilers are again at a similar point to last year. They often show great signs of improvement overall, but at the end of the day the defence is just too weak to cut it in this league.

If Dubnyk continues mediocracy, it moves the main area of concern from goaltending back to defence. If Dubnyk plays his average style and the Oil had solid defence, it would be enough to make the playoffs with a first or second round exit, eventually hoping Dubnyk improves, or having no choice to trade for a legit goalie once the team is a contender.

I feel the upcoming move to make (assuming Dubnyk is average), is trading a key piece (current roster player and/or this year's first round pick) for a key defence-man. Then with Nurse, Klefbom etc coming, the team will continue improve. Bonus for our young Dmen's development also.

Nashville continues to be handcuffed offensively. Do they really need both of those allstars back there? Look what the Oil did with one Pronger...

We've seen enough of this stuff, popcorn is fresh, writings on the wall, WE ARE READY FOR THE BLOCKBUSTER MR. MACTAVISH!

If Dubby was universally acclaimed to be a bad goalie, then there is maybe 12-15 better goalies better then him based on three years of data. And based on just stats his numbers were better then Price, Brodeur, Luongo, Kipper, Miller, Ward last year. We all know stats aren't everything but he really was not considered weak except for eastern media until this year. Before that he was just not considered elite, but average. Teams put shots on net because he has shown a propensity for the odd softy. If you've watched Luongo for the last couple years he's done the same thing, but people look beyond that cause of the team, track record, etc. Track record buys you a lot of rope. Dubby is close to the end of his at the moment. Remember how brutal Luongo has been at times over the last three years. Canucks should have a cup.

Avatar
#129 Rama Lama
October 18 2013, 03:50PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers
Smokey wrote:

I am of the mantra don't fix it if is not broken. Frankly I concur the penalty kill is passive and terrible. Its somewhat personnel and its passive nature. I wish someone could break down why its foobared. It seems like the players don't know what their coach wants them to do. If there is one thing that should of been left well damn alone was the penalty kill. If your going to waste 4 million on players, give Jones and Smyth more minutes on the penalty kill. Then Eakins should ask Bucky and Smith what the hell they were doing right last year. Smyth should be off the power play.

In regards to the Power play it seemed like the puck movement is good, However the two things I've noticed is the team misses Gagner down low making sweet dishes, and that RNH has been less effective. Seems like the Nuge is handling the puck on the side boards less.

Other then big holes in the slot, and constant overplay leaving guys wide open, and bad goaltending I honestly think think this years problem 5x5 is this stupid system. It should of been kept simple for these kids. Too many damn changes for two years for a team to get acquainted with.

I'm not sure why Eakins would have thrown the baby out with the bath water as it relates to the PP and PK??

You are right they should not change what is working........having Hemsky and RNH killing penalties just makes no sense to a hack like me. Maybe I'm missing something........his genius is without question.

RNH, Perron, Schultz, Hemsky, Hall, and Ebs look totally lost on the PP ......once again we are back to moving the puck around the perimeter without actually shooting it. I thought we solved this issue in the latter part of last year?

Eakins wants his finger prints on everything........so he has changed everything.

Avatar
#130 Geitus Maximus
October 18 2013, 07:31PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers
madjam wrote:

Recognizing problem and accepting it , is first step in solving it . Lets step back to Lowe and Tambellini assembling of our core for the future . they felt Oiler fans would support offensively gifted forwards over a slower rebuild from back end . They draft all wingers and no centermen or goalie or defence thru out Tams tenure that have panned out . This year we finally draft a defenceman first , but are not using him as yet . New Gm and coach just added more to problems . One has to wonder if Tams tenure and acquisitions should be gutted , and restart another rebuild with size and grit and backend coming to forefront . That should not require ridding ourselves of all of them , however . Little less flash and heap more crash and size so to speak .

I agree we should draft for more need. I would just hate to see the Oilers start from scratch again and try unloading players. No team will pay a premium for players on a losing team and has no history of winning. I do believe the Oil will be a good team if Dubs plays better than he has and Eakins makes some D system adjustments.

Avatar
#131 Butters
October 17 2013, 10:46PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@Devolution Good point. Forgot about those "gruelling" east coast road trips.

Avatar
#132 loweblows
October 18 2013, 09:51AM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers
TigerUnderGlass wrote:

If you think those 3 were the only shots taken from Dubnyk's doorstep you weren't watching.

should I have used the word "huge save" instead of "big save"

Avatar
#133 Dave
October 18 2013, 09:52AM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers
** wrote:

I would fire everyone who directly has any say on the Oilers operations , from the assistant coaches Smith and Buchberger, to Kevin Lowe, to Laforge, Bob Stauffer, marketing, pro scouts, amateur scouts. Do a real cleanse.Otherwise it's the same voices regurgitating the same message over and over and over again ( and yes that was meant to sound extremely redundant).

Bob stays.

Avatar
#134 rob
October 18 2013, 11:44AM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

ok folks,time to panick,mact needs to do something BOLD now!yaks,klefbom,justin schultz,first round pick,hemsky or what not to get us some top d.with eberle hall and hopkins,along with perron,gordon gadzik we are starting to take form up front,get us d!(and a goalie)

Avatar
#135 dougtheslug
October 18 2013, 12:26PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers
madjam wrote:

Recognizing problem and accepting it , is first step in solving it . Lets step back to Lowe and Tambellini assembling of our core for the future . they felt Oiler fans would support offensively gifted forwards over a slower rebuild from back end . They draft all wingers and no centermen or goalie or defence thru out Tams tenure that have panned out . This year we finally draft a defenceman first , but are not using him as yet . New Gm and coach just added more to problems . One has to wonder if Tams tenure and acquisitions should be gutted , and restart another rebuild with size and grit and backend coming to forefront . That should not require ridding ourselves of all of them , however . Little less flash and heap more crash and size so to speak .

Isn't RNH a center?

Comments are closed for this article.