CLOSE TO BOLD?

Lowetide
July 06 2013 05:42PM

Earlier today, the St. Louis Blues signed forward Derek Roy to a 1-year, $4M contract. The deal--and the rfa's still on the Blues list of 'things to do' might mean a solid scoring winger shakes loose from the very deep St. Louis depth chart.

The Blues as we speak have have about 8M to sign the following rfa's:

  • R Chris Stewart, their leading scorer and a coveted PF
  • D Alex Pietrangelo, a franchise type defender coming into his own

This is going to be close, and I think there might be a chance for a club (oh, say the Oilers) to jump in and help St. Louis while also improving their own lot. As we've discussed for ages, and MacT has mentioned many times, the Oilers need a complementary player to go with the fab five (Hall, Nuge, Yak City, Ebs, Gagner). The internal candidates are:

  • Magnus Paajarvi, a solid young player but thought to be shy offensively.
  • Ryan Jones, recently signed and possessing offensive ability
  • Jesse Joensu, newly signed big man who has a nice range of skills but lacks NHL success
  • Ales Hemsky, thought to be headed out of town but only if a replacement can be found.

IS THERE A MATCH?

About a week ago, leading up to the draft, there were reports of Perron's possibly being available:

  • Jeff Gordon, St. Louis Post-Disptach: The Blues also engaged in some preliminary trade chatter as other teams checked in on goaltender Jaroslav Halak and winger David Perron.

Those rumblings appear to have re-started and with the signing of Roy this could be closer now. The Fourth Period repeated the Perron rumor as the weekend started and things could heat up at any time.

Perron is a very skilled forward who can play at a very high level. In 340 NHL games, he's scored 84-114-198, which works out to 20-28-48 per 82 games. Here is the Hockey News description of the player:

As you can see, there's some health issues--Perron has had concussion problems and he spent some time in Ken Hitchcock's doghouse last season. Still, there's a talent player here.

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

So far this summer, General Managers have had a terrible time making trades. However, the window of opportunity may be opening for Craig MacTavish. The St. Louis Blues may be willing to deal one of their skill forwards for a less expensive forward or a package of prospects. And this should take place in other NHL cities as teams near roster completion and find themselves up against the cap.

David Perron could have a new NHL address in the coming days, and other names may emerge. Edmonton has the trade assets, the cap room and the desire to make a bold move. 

Stay tuned!

C2a6955161684b5e3189319acfa5ebe4
Lowetide has been one of the Oilogosphere's shining lights for over a century. You can check him out here at OilersNation and at lowetide.ca. He is also the host of Lowdown with Lowetide weekday mornings 10-noon on TSN 1260.
Avatar
#1 Rod from Viking
July 06 2013, 05:52PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

Trade for Stewart and then offer sheet Pietrangelo, this would put the Oil in the playoffs. Armstrong and Mac T finding a barn to settle their differences.

Avatar
#2 99thOilerfan
July 06 2013, 05:57PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

Ha!

As a dog owner, your dog clip is very funny!

As an Oiler fan, it makes me think of MacT's attempts to be bold.... not so funny....

Avatar
#3 Powder
July 06 2013, 05:58PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers

PRV and a pick for Perron

Avatar
#4 Jerod
July 06 2013, 06:00PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

Oilers are too weak up the middle, they are a lottery pick team for next season. Perron would be nice however Edmonton has enough skill in their top 6. What they are missing is a 2 way center. I'd rather take 1 step back and 2 steps forward. I'd be looking at Sean Couturier or Scott Laughton. Philly is very strong up the middle Oilers need a potential 2nd line center.

Avatar
#5 The Real Scuba Steve
July 06 2013, 06:00PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers

I really hope MacT can pull off another trade off before training camp, Our current roster is still not enough.

Avatar
#6 The Real Scuba Steve
July 06 2013, 06:01PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers

I really hope MacT can pull off another trade off before training camp, Our current roster is still not enough.

Avatar
#7 The Real Scuba Steve
July 06 2013, 06:01PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers

I really hope MacT can pull off another trade off before training camp, Our current roster is still not enough.

Avatar
#8 Ian
July 06 2013, 06:03PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers
Jerod wrote:

Oilers are too weak up the middle, they are a lottery pick team for next season. Perron would be nice however Edmonton has enough skill in their top 6. What they are missing is a 2 way center. I'd rather take 1 step back and 2 steps forward. I'd be looking at Sean Couturier or Scott Laughton. Philly is very strong up the middle Oilers need a potential 2nd line center.

Man people, Couturier is not available!!! why do you keep suggesting that!!

Avatar
#9 Jackson
July 06 2013, 06:03PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

I think the dog in your caption represents the Oilers. Trying do the same thing over and over and expecting different results. 2nd line Center is what the Oilers need.

Avatar
#10 Woodguy
July 06 2013, 06:04PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
8
cheers

Perron 5v5 pts/60 last year = 1.58

Pajaarvi 5v5 pts/60 last year = 1.54

Perron did it against tougher comp, but also had better line mates.

Concussion history and 3 years left on his deal.

Pass.

Avatar
#11 Ian
July 06 2013, 06:04PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers
Rod from Viking wrote:

Trade for Stewart and then offer sheet Pietrangelo, this would put the Oil in the playoffs. Armstrong and Mac T finding a barn to settle their differences.

Yah thats a reasonable proposal

Avatar
#12 Jerod
July 06 2013, 06:05PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@Ian

That maybe true but I also mentioned Scott Laughton

Avatar
#13 gr8one
July 06 2013, 06:07PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

Perron doesn't really seem to be a match, he's not a C, nor is he a big winger.

Now if it were Berglund that would be a huge hell yes, and Stewart would be great too, depending on price.

Better yet, offer sheet the hell out of Pietrangelo.

Avatar
#14 Jerod
July 06 2013, 06:10PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@Ian

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie

Also, PHI is in market for D and may be willing to move one of their young centres - B Schenn or Couturier - for the right deal. 3:42 PM - 8 Jun 2013

Interesting that they are willing to trade Coburn but need Dmen.

Avatar
#15 Rod from Viking
July 06 2013, 06:12PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@Ian

No it's not, whats yours?

Avatar
#16 Racki
July 06 2013, 06:14PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers
gr8one wrote:

Perron doesn't really seem to be a match, he's not a C, nor is he a big winger.

Now if it were Berglund that would be a huge hell yes, and Stewart would be great too, depending on price.

Better yet, offer sheet the hell out of Pietrangelo.

Beat me to it... the Perron stuff.

And you already know the raging one I have for Pietrangelo, so I'd be all for that! Even though Armstrong said they'd match any offer. I'd test that they're really willing... to have a hope though, it will cost two first rounders, a 2nd and a 3rd rounder. Pricey. But Pietrangelo is the perfect D piece.

Maybe MacT can talk trade first and see if that goes anywhere.

Avatar
#17 Racki
July 06 2013, 06:19PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

I couldn't imagine the cost to acquire either of Couturier or Schenn when we don't really have any good D that should be available. They are risky pick ups, especially Couturier, but I would definitely go for either though.

Avatar
#18 madjam
July 06 2013, 06:19PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

I've wanted Perron here ever since the year we missed drafting him - even more so than Gagner . But Gagner was still a good pick , but missing two picks later on Perron I was not impressed. Great if we get him , but not really a bold move .

Bold attempt at a bold move : 5Ft.6inch Gerbe let go by Buffalo - can he be the next 5 ft.6inch T.Fleury ? Worth a look ?

Avatar
#19 DSF
July 06 2013, 06:22PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers
Racki wrote:

Beat me to it... the Perron stuff.

And you already know the raging one I have for Pietrangelo, so I'd be all for that! Even though Armstrong said they'd match any offer. I'd test that they're really willing... to have a hope though, it will cost two first rounders, a 2nd and a 3rd rounder. Pricey. But Pietrangelo is the perfect D piece.

Maybe MacT can talk trade first and see if that goes anywhere.

Pietrangelo's agent said on Friday he won't sign an offer sheet:

http://www.thefourthperiod.com/news/stl130706.html

Avatar
#20 Pajamah
July 06 2013, 06:22PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers
Racki wrote:

Beat me to it... the Perron stuff.

And you already know the raging one I have for Pietrangelo, so I'd be all for that! Even though Armstrong said they'd match any offer. I'd test that they're really willing... to have a hope though, it will cost two first rounders, a 2nd and a 3rd rounder. Pricey. But Pietrangelo is the perfect D piece.

Maybe MacT can talk trade first and see if that goes anywhere.

I'd make sure that contract offer from the Oilers cost us 4 1st, or there is no way in hell it doesnt get matched.

What is Doughty making? Pietrangelo will get more. Maybe not a ton more, but he is a better defenseman, and a better piece to build a team around.

Avatar
#21 Metal&Oil
July 06 2013, 06:23PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers
Ian wrote:

Man people, Couturier is not available!!! why do you keep suggesting that!!

With Holmgren at the helm any and all players on the Flyers are available.

Avatar
#22 Supernova
July 06 2013, 06:28PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

Offer sheet Petriangelo , and then Chris Stewart. They will match Petriangelo but a $7 million for 8 years, isn't that far out. After the match Petriangelo they might not be inclined to match on Stewart. If they match both, trade assets for Berglund or Oshie.

Highly unlikely to happen, but would be a good plan.

More likely is approach them with a feasible trade, if talks are going well tell them of this intention and it will force their hand on some move

Avatar
#23 Racki
July 06 2013, 06:31PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers
Supernova wrote:

Offer sheet Petriangelo , and then Chris Stewart. They will match Petriangelo but a $7 million for 8 years, isn't that far out. After the match Petriangelo they might not be inclined to match on Stewart. If they match both, trade assets for Berglund or Oshie.

Highly unlikely to happen, but would be a good plan.

More likely is approach them with a feasible trade, if talks are going well tell them of this intention and it will force their hand on some move

You can't just throw out multiple offer sheets.. you need the picks for both. Any offer sheets involved there would include the 2014 1st round pick.

And really, since DSF just rained on our parade, it seems that Pietrangelo isn't interested in offer sheets anyways.

I would definitely trade for Stewart though. But I think if that happens, it would create a jam on RW... I'm not confident any of our RW could play the left side... might have to move one.. perhaps Eberle in a different deal for big C or D

Avatar
#24 gr8one
July 06 2013, 06:38PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

Just spitballing here...if what BobMac says is true about Schenn/Couturier

I love Justin Schultz but until this Eureka moment I've never even considered trading him buuuut, if Philly wants a young D with his upside so badly how about offering up something like Nultz and Jultz for Couturier/Schenn and Coburn? Sign Grabovski to replace Gagner at 2C to buy a little development time for Couturier/Schenn and suddenly we look amazing down the middle.

Gagner could then be shipped out in a package for a legit top pairing D.

Hall Nuge Eberle YTD Grabo Yak PRV Couturier YTD Smyth Gordon Jones

Coburn YTD Smid Petry Ference Belov

Bold.

Avatar
#25 Racki
July 06 2013, 06:41PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers
gr8one wrote:

Just spitballing here...if what BobMac says is true about Schenn/Couturier

I love Justin Schultz but until this Eureka moment I've never even considered trading him buuuut, if Philly wants a young D with his upside so badly how about offering up something like Nultz and Jultz for Couturier/Schenn and Coburn? Sign Grabovski to replace Gagner at 2C to buy a little development time for Couturier/Schenn and suddenly we look amazing down the middle.

Gagner could then be shipped out in a package for a legit top pairing D.

Hall Nuge Eberle YTD Grabo Yak PRV Couturier YTD Smyth Gordon Jones

Coburn YTD Smid Petry Ference Belov

Bold.

I would do that. I do think Schultz will be a very good d-man, but you have to put the team first, and I think if the Oilers get Schenn+Coburn, this is a much better team than with the Schultzy twins.

Now would Philly do it...?

Avatar
#26 a lg dubl dubl
July 06 2013, 06:42PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

Hemsky and Pitlick for Stewart

Petry, Maracin and next yrs 1st for Coburn and B.Shenn

Avatar
#27 Supernova
July 06 2013, 06:45PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@Racki

I was meaning one right after the other, when the 1st is matched.

They would likely match Petriangelo almost immediately.

Players say that all the time, but money talks. Especially if the team that holds his rights are not in the ballpark.

In my opinion Petriangelo is one of the few defenceman that is worth either 4 1sts of $7 to 8 million a year, for 8 years.

There is maybe 10 D man worth that.

Avatar
#28 a lg dubl dubl
July 06 2013, 06:46PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers

@gr8one

So you'd trade J.Shultz over Petry?

Id get rid of next yrs 1st before Shultz Jr

Avatar
#29 MKE
July 06 2013, 06:47PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers
Jerod wrote:

Oilers are too weak up the middle, they are a lottery pick team for next season. Perron would be nice however Edmonton has enough skill in their top 6. What they are missing is a 2 way center. I'd rather take 1 step back and 2 steps forward. I'd be looking at Sean Couturier or Scott Laughton. Philly is very strong up the middle Oilers need a potential 2nd line center.

Couturier is way over valued. Yes he has potential, but he's way over valued. He scored a pathetic 4 goal last year.

In 123 games, he's averaged 0.34 points a game. You need much more production out of your second line center. More size and more jam mean nothing if you can't produce in a second line role.

Not to mention that he has a very reasonable cap hit under 1.5 million and would not be moved for "cap reasons".

Avatar
#30 wiggs22
July 06 2013, 06:50PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@Racki

What about kleffbom + a pick for couturier?

Avatar
#31 gr8one
July 06 2013, 06:51PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@a lg dubl dubl

No, but I don't think it gets done with Petry, next years first defeats the purpose of the deal for Philly, they want a high end D man that has offense. Even with Jultz in it I suspect we'd have to sweeten the deal a bit more for philly to bite.

The reason I do it is because I think we could use Gagner+ in a separate deal for a first pairing D.

Mostly just thinking out loud though, it's all so far fetched.

Avatar
#32 wiggs22
July 06 2013, 06:52PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

You have Shultz jr still. Nurse and gernat on the up and up. Would this be good asset management to offload him for a centre?

Avatar
#33 Jerod
July 06 2013, 06:54PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@MKE

There are some excuses why.

http://www.broadstreethockey.com/2013/2/26/4032650/sean-couturier-stats-defense-flyers

Avatar
#34 MKE
July 06 2013, 06:56PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers
Jerod wrote:

There are some excuses why.

http://www.broadstreethockey.com/2013/2/26/4032650/sean-couturier-stats-defense-flyers

You need a proven second line center. Not someone with potential. Trading for him and expecting him to be your second line center would be a huge mistake

Avatar
#35 Supernova
July 06 2013, 06:59PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers
Racki wrote:

I would do that. I do think Schultz will be a very good d-man, but you have to put the team first, and I think if the Oilers get Schenn+Coburn, this is a much better team than with the Schultzy twins.

Now would Philly do it...?

The optics of trading Justin Schultz this soon after he choose Edmonton over everyone else would be horrible. Edmonton can not afford to do that. He is untradeable for a while, unless he requests. Then he has the bad optics because he would spurn two organizations in a short time. In my mind he has effectively got a no trade clause. Not sure how long but at least until he has a new deal.

Also what has Schenn proven, we don't know he is even better than Gagner or even as good. Why not sign Gagner and Grabovski without waiting for another few years for one of Schenn or courterier to develop

Avatar
#36 MKE
July 06 2013, 07:00PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers

@Supernova

To add to your point, you can't trade elite players who actually want to be here.

Avatar
#37 Jerod
July 06 2013, 07:01PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

@MKE

Young proven second line centers are untouchable's.

Avatar
#38 Ron Burgundy
July 06 2013, 07:19PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

Closer to bold:

Hemsky, NSchultz, Potter and next year's first pick to Phoenix

for

Vermette and Yandle.

Phoenix is actually in cap difficulty, with only $9MM for 6 players. Salaries in this deal are a saw-off, but Phoenix gets an extra D-man and are only locking in to all of these guys for 1 year, while we take Yandle's remaining 3 years and Vermette's 2, so the Yotes also get flexibility. Ribeiro also gets some high-end offensive talent to play with as well.

I've said it before but there are the seeds of a deal here...

Avatar
#39 Racki
July 06 2013, 07:23PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers
Supernova wrote:

The optics of trading Justin Schultz this soon after he choose Edmonton over everyone else would be horrible. Edmonton can not afford to do that. He is untradeable for a while, unless he requests. Then he has the bad optics because he would spurn two organizations in a short time. In my mind he has effectively got a no trade clause. Not sure how long but at least until he has a new deal.

Also what has Schenn proven, we don't know he is even better than Gagner or even as good. Why not sign Gagner and Grabovski without waiting for another few years for one of Schenn or courterier to develop

Starting with the optics... this isn't setting a precedent here. But that said, Justin Schultz was mentioned by gr8one because we really need to give to get. If Petry got the deal done, I'd sub him in. If Klefbom could, I'd pick him. But I don't think that's the case. I would start with Klefbom+Nick Schultz, and if that did it, great... if not.. work to J.Schultz + N.Schultz.

The question about what Schenn has proven could also apply to Justin Schultz, although my gut does say that he'll be a very good offensive d-man. Not sure how good just yet. Same goes for Schenn, it's a gut thing, with a lot of it based on his high compete level (Eberle-like, in that regard).

I think Brayden Schenn has shown in junior that he brings a lot more to the table than just offense (And last year, his offense was pretty good for a 2nd year player). He's also a two-way centre. I think he'd bring what we need.

I think gr8one is just being realistic as to what it would take to land both Coburn and Schenn (my preference over Couturier, to be honest). It's a deal all about making either team better. Both give up a lot, IMHO, but both should improve by the deal.

The biggest downside to moving "Jultz" for me is that it creates a hole at RHD... might be hard to fill that.

Avatar
#40 Jack
July 06 2013, 07:23PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

Mikhail Grabovski would put Oilers in a position to make the playoffs 2013-14

Avatar
#41 Rama Lama
July 06 2013, 07:25PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers

If anyone can find a more productive power forward than Brad Boyes that requires no trading of assets.......because he is a UFA, I'm all ears?

Avatar
#42 rob
July 06 2013, 07:27PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers
Ron Burgundy wrote:

Closer to bold:

Hemsky, NSchultz, Potter and next year's first pick to Phoenix

for

Vermette and Yandle.

Phoenix is actually in cap difficulty, with only $9MM for 6 players. Salaries in this deal are a saw-off, but Phoenix gets an extra D-man and are only locking in to all of these guys for 1 year, while we take Yandle's remaining 3 years and Vermette's 2, so the Yotes also get flexibility. Ribeiro also gets some high-end offensive talent to play with as well.

I've said it before but there are the seeds of a deal here...

I would do it in a heart beat,help right away,I just hope that MacT has the thought process of you

Avatar
#43 madjam
July 06 2013, 07:34PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

A dinosaur bone and 2 bags of pucks for Coburn and Hartnell . Holmgren gets under cap but , just holding/balking at deal because he wants Philly's logo on pucks .

Avatar
#44 Quicksilver ballet
July 06 2013, 08:00PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
5
cheers
Ian wrote:

Man people, Couturier is not available!!! why do you keep suggesting that!!

Shut the Puck up..

Seguin wasn't available either, i'm sure you said the same thing about him 2 weeks ago. You must've been rendered catatonic when Alfredsson and Lecavilier changed addresses.

Please just cut it with the, please people, there no way he's available, crap. Tis the season, for moves exactly like this.

Avatar
#45 Stupendous Man
July 06 2013, 08:00PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers

Stewart will be next to impossible to acquire from the Blues, even with their cap/RFA situation. Look what it took Ottawa to pry Ryan out of Anaheim. Habs' GM Marc Bergevin summed it up well in this excerpt from a Globe and Mail article about the Canadiens' signing of George Parros:

"Fans were clamouring for the team to add skilled players who are big, but Bergevin said they’re the hardest to land.

“It’s really hard to get size,” he said. “Teams that have skilled guys with size don’t just give them away.

“If we had one, I’m sure I wouldn’t be shopping him around. If you think you can go in the market and get one, you may have to trade half your team and we’re not willing to do that. You have to draft well, be patient and bring those guys along.”

Polak, Jackman or Reaves seem like much more attainable targets for the Oilers.

Avatar
#46 Quicksilver ballet
July 06 2013, 08:07PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers
wiggs22 wrote:

What about kleffbom + a pick for couturier?

Now you're talking. A dp and Klefbom, or Fedun and Marincin might be just rough enough around the edges to get that pucker Holmgrens attention.

Avatar
#47 Metal&Oil
July 06 2013, 08:10PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers

I'd rather stick with J.Schultz based on how he tore the AHL a new one like no other rookie offensive Dman has in many moons. I don't give up players that show this type of potential unless it gives you a proven and elite player in return and I don't see that yet in Schenn or Couturier.

Avatar
#48 oliveoilers
July 06 2013, 08:10PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers
Quicksilver ballet wrote:

Shut the Puck up..

Seguin wasn't available either, i'm sure you said the same thing about him 2 weeks ago. You must've been rendered catatonic when Alfredsson and Lecavilier changed addresses.

Please just cut it with the, please people, there no way he's available, crap. Tis the season, for moves exactly like this.

Here, here. A very wise hockey person once told me "Glasshopper, if the great one can be traded, anybody can be traded. Anybody."

Ok, so we don't have peter pock to give a large suitcase full of untraceable bills to, but.....

Avatar
#49 Bucknuck
July 06 2013, 08:16PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers
Quicksilver ballet wrote:

Shut the Puck up..

Seguin wasn't available either, i'm sure you said the same thing about him 2 weeks ago. You must've been rendered catatonic when Alfredsson and Lecavilier changed addresses.

Please just cut it with the, please people, there no way he's available, crap. Tis the season, for moves exactly like this.

I find myself agreeing with you here, Quicksilver. Everyone is available... for a price. You just have to figure out the price.

Avatar
#50 jadeddog
July 06 2013, 08:18PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers
Jerod wrote:

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie

Also, PHI is in market for D and may be willing to move one of their young centres - B Schenn or Couturier - for the right deal. 3:42 PM - 8 Jun 2013

Interesting that they are willing to trade Coburn but need Dmen.

How the hell does Philly need dmen? They have 6 dmen making over 3 million/year.

Comments are closed for this article.