THE "C": MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE

Jason Gregor
August 30 2013 08:31AM

Based on the emotion, conversation and amount of articles I've seen since Wanye wrote Sam Gagner will be the Edmonton's 14th Captain; it is obvious hockey fans are getting restless. The season unofficially begins next week with rookie camp, while thankfully main camp is less than two weeks away, so the focus can go back to whether the Oilers have improved enough to contend for the playoffs.

We've enjoyed the distractions: debate of the captaincy, the return of Linus Omark, Taylor Hall's supposed Olympic snub by TSN and more, but none of that will matter once the puck drops Sept 14th vs. the Calgary Flames. What matters will be if the Oilers have improved.

Like everyone I like a good distraction now and again, so let's look quickly at what's transpired recently.

HALL AN OLYMPIAN

Hall hasn't done enough to be a lock for Team Canada. Hall dominated for 45 games last seasons, but he will need to show Steve Yzerman, Mike Babcock and the rest of the coaches and management team that was just the beginning of his emergence as a great player.

It isn't a knock on his abilities and accomplishments; it's just the reality of the game. You can't overlook Hall's play at the World Championships. You might not like how little Lindy Ruff played him, but Yzerman and company will be inclined to listen to Ruff's opinion more than those of diehard Oilers fans.

I believe the World Championships was a great learning experience for Hall. He had a coach tell him, maybe not with words, but with his actions, he needed to protect the puck better. Hall is a quick learner, and he's a proud player. I have no doubt he's learned from that situation and he will be a more complete player this year.

Oiler fans should be elated that Hall had that experience because it will make him a better player, and if Hall illustrates he's become a better all-around player, his Edmonton teammates will follow. Hall will be one of the leaders of this team, and if he plays with more desire and smarts in every aspect of his game it benefits the Oilers.

I didn't expect Hall to make to be on the Olympic team in August, and him not making the "mock" team shouldn't be a concern. He has three months to impress the Hockey Canada brass, and if he does make that team, that likely means the Oilers will be in the playoff mix entering January.

I believe the coaches have Kunitz ranked higher than Hall today, mainly because of his connection to Crosby, but I don't believe Kunitz makes the team at the end of December. Kunitz can't play better than he did last season, but Hall is just beginning his ascent into the elite category of NHL players.

CAPTAINCY....

Does it really matter who wears the "C"?

I don't believe it does. If the Oilers are going to become a consistently competitve team is won't be on the shoulders or mouth of one player. Behind every good captain are more great leaders. No captain leads by himself.

The obvious example is the Oilers of the early 1980s. Wayne Gretzky was the captain, but Mark Messier wore an "A," and many said he was the main leader. He wasn't, however, the only one.

Gretzky led by never letting up. If he had three points, he wanted four or five.

Kevin Lowe was an intense player, and he always challenged his teammates to be better, even Messier and Gretzky.

If Dallas Eakins ends up debating over who should be captain, then that is a great scenario. If he truly believes, Andrew Ference, Jordan Eberle, Sam Gagner, Ladislav Smid or Hall could be the captain that means he feels he has five solid leaders. That is what the Oilers need, a group of players willing and capable of demading more from their teammates, not one Captain who will magically transform them into a winning team.

I'd pick Ference, and have the others wear an "A".

The rest of the Oilers do not know how to win in the NHL. Ference has played more playoff games, 120, than all of the Oilers top-nine forwards and top-four D-men combined. Boyd Gordon (52), Ales Hemsky (30) and David Perron (19) are the only skaters with playoff experience.

Ryan Smyth (93), Ben Eager (47), Nick Schultz (24), Denis Grebeshkov (2) and Jesse Joensuu (1) have also played in the post-season, but I don't see them playing significant minutes this season.

Ference has been to Stanley Cup finals two of the past three seasons, and he averaged 24:31 TOI in the playoffs last year. He wasn't a bit player; he averaged the third most minutes on the Bruins. He won't be the Oilers' best player, but he's been on winning teams and he knows what it takes to win in the NHL. He has the experience and expertise to control the dressing room.

If one of the Oilers isn't competing hard enough, it would be much easier for Ference to call him out than one of the young kids. Ference could use examples from his playing days of how hard and smart you need to play to win in the NHL.

Some feel you can't give the captaincy to a new player. Why not? When Jason Smith was traded to the Flyers they named him captain right away. They had Mike Richards and Jeff Carter on that team, but elected to go with Smith. The Flyers went to the conference finals that year. I'm not saying Smith was the main reason, far from it, but he'd been to a Cup final two years earlier and he knew the commitment level necessary to win in the NHL.

None of the young kids know how to win in the NHL. Winning in junior or at the World Junior Championships is much different than succeeding against the best players in the world.

Being a great captain isn't just about leading on the ice, in fact, I'd argue most of his responsibility comes off the ice. Arranging team outings, approaching the head coach about an issue, speaking to the media daily and giving back to your community are important roles for the captain.

Ference is better equipped to deal with those situations. He has more experience, he's a proven leader and he's already got involved in the community.

He started the November Project in Edmonton. It was started in Boston by a few friends of his, and he's continued the tradition in Edmonton.

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning Ference invites people to workout with him and some friends. On Mondays they meet at a park, it changes weekly, and they do a variety of exercises. On Wednesdays they do stairs, usually at Glenora, and then on Fridays they run hills, at a different location every week.

The idea behind the movement is to encourage people to workout and to meet new friends. Maybe you've been scared to go to the gym, maybe you need extra motivation, whatever the reason the November project promotes healthy living. It is a very simple thing, but many people are motivated and excited to train with an NHL player.

To find out where they workout just follow them on twitter.

OMARK

Good for him for signing an NHL deal. I hope he plays well, but I don't see him solving the issues of the Oilers. I chuckled when I read one of the comments in my last article, ripping me for suggesting the Oilers have too much of the same in their top-nine.

The poster wrote, "Why does anyone believe this is true. Give me lines that outshoot the opposition, and draw more penalties than they take, and they can be 5'6 170lbs, or 6'4 225lbs. It is irrelevant."

He also suggested that Yakupov seemed more like a power forward.

Similar isn't just size, it is also the style they play, and no team wins with all similar type forwards. You can live in a dream world believing you will outshoot the opposition and draw more penalties with nine similar forwards, but I can't recall a team in the past two decades who was built that way and won.

You need a combination of skill, smarts, grit, desire, net presence, board presence, defensive awareness, toughness and size. The Oilers don't have that yet, but Craig MacTavish knows this and he'll keep adding and subtracting until he finds the right mixture.

COFFEE BREAK...

I recommend you don't start watching this video until you have a ten minute break at work, because I found it hard to stop watching once I started. If you need a good laugh on Positive Friday, watch this.

Name something you feel before you buy it? ...Contestant answers... "Excited."

Name a famous Arthur.. Contestant answers... "Shakespeare."

Name something that has to warm up before you use it... Older contestant answers... "How about your wife."

People are funny....

PARTING SHOT....

• Minor hockey coaches and parents, if you have time today turn your radio to the TEAM 1260 at 3 p.m. today when George Kingston joins me. The former NHL coach has done extensive research on the keys to developing minor hockey players: how we should do it, which drills to use and many other great tips. Young coaches will really appreciate this interview.

•  The CFL has a unique rule that I, like most fans, didn't know existed until Bud Steen told me about it.

Late in the Eskimos/Riders game Mike Reilly was hit, fumbled the ball and the Riders recovered, essentially ending any hope of an Eskimos comeback. The play was reviewed, because it was in the final three minutes, and they deemed it a fumble. What many don't know is that the Command Centre could have overturned the play if they felt that unnecessary roughness caused the fumble.

Weldon Brown delivered an inadvertent helmet-to-helmet hit on Reilly on the play. It wasn't malicious, but it was clear contact to the head. Yesterday, the CFL fined Brown for the hit, which is interesting because the command centre didn't believe it was unnecessary roughness. If they reversed the call on the field and awarded the Eskimos the ball, who knows if the Eskimos would have scored, but at least they would have had a chance. Making Brown pay a fine after the fact doesn't impact anyone. The fine is minimal and it has zero barring on the game. If the rule is there, why didn't the command centre enforce it?

• Spec's Deck sold out in less than a week. A huge thank you our sponsors.  Prestige Limos who will pick you the winners, Vons Steak House and Oyster Bar who will feed us, Big Rock who wiill quench our thirst and to Yellow Cab who will make sure everyone gets home safe and sound.

Also, a huge thank you to all of you who donated for the cause. We raised $10,000 in five days. Awesome.

RECENTLY BY JASON GREGOR

Ddf3e2ba09069c465299f3c416e43eae
#1 dan
August 30 2013, 08:57AM

Why do you always spell Wayne "Wanye"? It is throughout this entire site. He is the greatest player of all time, don't you think if you're going to refer to him that often that he deserves to have his name spelled correctly? More times than not, it is spelled "Wanye" in several different articles and references, and even in the store where the shirts you are selling as from "the house of Wanye". I just dont get how a website representing oilersnation does not even know how to spell the name of greatest hockey player, AND OILER, ever.

#2 Jesse
August 30 2013, 08:54AM

Yet again, telling fans what they should be excited about, just like this past playoffs when you told us what type of hockey we should like watching.

#3 Jesse
August 30 2013, 09:49AM

It is amazing what happens when Gregor's writing is critiqued. The critique itself goes unaddressed and the cavalry comes in to his defense.

Jason, I was merely making mention that you often tell your readers how they should feel, and that this is problematic. It baffles me that you are unable to accept a critique in humility and furthermore that you think that your writing is above criticism. I do appreciate the vast majority of your writing, but apparently if one doesn't pump your tires and come to your defense at a moment's notice like the rest of these guys then you have no use for an outsider's opinion.

Talk about an echo chamber of self-flattery.

#4 Jesse
August 30 2013, 10:49AM
Jason Gregor wrote:

What is there to address. You don't want me to not express my opinion in my articles? That defeats the purpose of an opinion piece.

You don't have to agree with me, but your critique is saying I shouldn't express what I think, which is impossible in an opinion article. You don't have to agree with it, that is your right, but saying I told people what to do is hilariously false.

The article had 1850 words, and you feel the entire gist of the article was my telling you what to feel based on one sentence, "Rather than worry about a snub on a mock list, fans should be excited about the potential of watching Hall become even more dominant this season."

Seriously?

The facts are the TSN snub has zero barring on the final selection. You can get upset over it, but it means nothing in the big picture. You think Yzerman and Babcock will not pick Hall because of it, or conversely pick Kunitz because of it?

Suggesting I only respond to people who like my articles is also grossly inaccurate. You didn't like one sentence, oh well.

It seems as though you're being purposefully obtuse.

You expressing your opinion is not what I take issue with, unless you expressing your opinion involves telling people how they ought to enjoy hockey, which you did in this article, and which you've done on previous occassions. That's my whole point.

"You don't have to agree with it, that is your right, but saying I told people what to do is hilariously false."

Well, you obviously didn't understand what I said. I said that you are telling people what they should and shouldn't be excited about, what they should and shouldn't like. You have done exactly this, by saying, "Rather than worry about X, you should be excited about Y."

I also never said I felt the gist of your article was in the point I raised. If you can quote where I said that, go ahead, but the text doesn't exist. I commented on what I felt like commenting on, beacuse I felt it was one issue in an otherwise good article. I'm not sure why I need to join the multitude of adorers fawning over your writing and giving props to your comments to take an issue with one aspect of your writing.

#5 Jesse
August 30 2013, 09:26AM
cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan wrote:

apparently you like being told what to do, as you keep coming back for more.

i would demand a refund.

In implying that I get too wrapped up in other people's bothersome opinions, you have effectively gotten wrapped up in my bothersome opinion. Well done Mr. Hypocrisy.

#6 Jesse
August 30 2013, 12:28PM
pkam wrote:

@Jesse,

So you are telling Jason Gregor that he SHOULDN'T tell others what they should or shouldn't do? Or he SHOULDN'T use that kind of style to express his opinion?

I am pointing out that attempting to dicate how hockey fans enjoy hockey is asinine. I'm not being hypocritical, because it is okay to tell people what they ought to do in certain circumstances.

The statement "never give up" shows someone giving up on the practice of giving up, but still has merit.

I'm telling Jason he shouldn't tell people how to enjoy hockey. If I were telling him he shouldn't say "shouldn't" to people in any and all scenarios, then this would be hypocritical.

Good Lord, one bit of criticism and the whole freaking thread blows up. Criticism is a good thing, it holds people accountable and keeps us on the straight path of discovering truth.

#7 DSF
August 30 2013, 01:57PM

Selanne back with the Ducks:

#8 Jesse
August 30 2013, 09:54AM
LinkfromHyrule wrote:

buddy who pissed in your cornflakes this morning? I certainly don't think it was Gregor. Maybe you would care to write an article so that we may critique everything you write?

I do write a blog, and when people critique it, I listen so that I might improve upon my writing. It's an age old concept.

#9 Jesse
August 30 2013, 01:33PM
Jason Gregor wrote:

So we are on a path to discovering truth because of how you interpret something. Deep, very deep.

Curious why you never responded to the guy, Nick, who asked about your blog?

You do the same thing when you debate hockey with callers on your show. I phrased it in a very overly philosophical way, but we're all trying to figure out what is happening with the Oilers, the truth about the team. Perhaps it sounded silly, but it's what we're all doing.

As for why I haven't posted a link to my blog in a comment thread where your most ardent supporters with the biggest crushes on you are here to trash every comment I leave, I would think that that would be obvious. I do not see that as a constructive way to engage in dialogue that helps us better understand hockey, or, as I obviously phrased it poorly before small-t truth.

#10 dan
August 30 2013, 09:01AM

oh.... well i see now, wanye is not in refrence to the great one, i am humbled and apologize. i thought all this time it was a spelling error, but now i see i was wrong. my apologies....

#11 Jesse
August 30 2013, 01:38PM
Rama Lama wrote:

If you think that professional writers like Brownlee, Gregor, Willis have time to read the subtle nuances of your postings..........you are sadly mistaken.

You take what they write too seriously.........and what you write too seriously.

Try and have a great long weekend.........hockey is almost here!

I take hockey seriously, yes, and I also take balanced, mature, rational discourse seriously as well. Those are two things that I'm passionate about, and I think whether or not it is "too seriously" is simply a matter of opinion.

I'm not sure where I suggested that Brownlee and Willis misunderstood what I wrote. However, I think it goes without saying that if you're willing to engage in a conversation with someone as Gregor has done, you have the responsibility to do your best to try to understand what they've said. Otherwise it's not really a conversation, is it?

#12 Rama Lama
August 30 2013, 10:25AM

I have been amused and intrigued with all the talk over who should become captain.

All sorts of things have been talked about, age, expereince, respect as a player, and the list goes on. I say that whomever sets and keeps the tempo of the game consistently should deserve consideration.

In my mind Hall is the logical choice..........there is no close second. As far as the whole debate goes it's nice to have so many good players to debate about. The future looks bright for the Oilers.........and my spidey senses tell me that Mac T has another surprise up his sleeve.......bye bye Hemsky.

#13 Old Retired Guy (A.K.A. Die-Nasty)
August 30 2013, 03:56PM
Jesse wrote:

Almost 100% of your replies to my posts made me laugh. Thanks man.

Then I achieved my objective....and welcome to Oilersnation......(seriously and with no sarcasm)

#14 Serious Gord
August 30 2013, 04:57PM
Ryan wrote:

I think you are missing the main purpose of a team captain.

The primary job is not social organizer, face of the team for media, or talking to the refs.

The captain's job is to run the dressing room. This is a very difficult job, so you need a very strong personality and one that is respected by the team. With that in mind, your suggestion of Andrew Ferrence is likely spot on. The problem is we can never know or understand the dynamics of any dressing room unless you are part of it. This is the reason many captaincy choices seem confusing. It may very well be that when Gagner speaks in the room, everyone listens. He may also have a very good sense of how to run a room.

My favourite story about these dynamics was from several years ago in Calgary when Phaneuf was becoming a strong presence in the league. Apparently he was challenging Jarome's leadership. The Flames were Jarome's team and everyone knew that. It came to a point where Jarome decided that everyone had to leave the room except for himself and Dion. Everyone left. When they were invited back in, it was clear that there was not going to be a change in leadership, and also unlikely anyone would want to challenge for that leadership any time soon. Calgary was very fortunate to have someone like Jarome to run their room for so long.

Funny, my sources - and they are exceptionally good ones - tell me that iginla was a cancer in the room beginning about the time that phaneuf joined the team and that he was a complete disaster the last couple of years.

#15 cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan
August 30 2013, 09:11AM
Jesse wrote:

apparently you like being told what to do, as you keep coming back for more.

i would demand a refund.

#16 oilers2k10
August 30 2013, 10:43AM

I wonder what people would think if Omark made the team over Hemsky...

#18 Quicksilver ballet
August 30 2013, 12:12PM

Great time of year for football fans...

Show me your TD's!

#19 Oiler Al
August 30 2013, 02:08PM
Jesse wrote:

It seems as though you're being purposefully obtuse.

Alright Jesse, you got all the the attention you wanted, over nothing.... . now go play with your dinky toy, before I start thinking you are DSF.

#20 Jesse
August 30 2013, 03:50PM

@Old Retired Guy (A.K.A. Die-Nasty)

Almost 100% of your replies to my posts made me laugh. Thanks man.

#21 Jesse
August 30 2013, 03:52PM
The Heist wrote:

"For everyone who is lambasting me for not talking "hockey" on a hockey blog, I am *talking about* talking about hockey, which is obviously lost on many who have responded."

Hockey blog comment INCEPTION!

*turns on smoke machine, backs away into darkness*

We need to go *deeper*.

#22 Death Metal Nightmare
August 31 2013, 01:33AM

i agree with leadership coming from all over at variable times but there are some consistencies that eclipse others more often in which the C - dealing with its inevitable nonsense - fits on other players better.

that said, right now, Sam Gagner is looking more like a Tim Tebow type leader around here.

is Sam as bad as Tebow? of course not, but they mirror each other in ways. having iffy potentiality in their arenas where others help create and then getting way too much credit for anything they do is one of the main reflections.

#23 STIXLER
August 30 2013, 09:01AM

So much for positive friday Jesse and Dan

#27 Rama Lama
August 30 2013, 01:15PM
Jesse wrote:

In an attempt to fully disclose my intent with all of this, I'll say that the reason why I posted here is because I am a proponent of balanced discourse. Having any presented criticism on this site met with varying levels of inscrutability of Brownlee and Gregor is precisely the issue. Saying someone *should* enjoy hockey a particular way is not balanced, nor is it open to alternate opinions.

And to answer you @Benny Bots, I think the equivalent would be if you told me that I *should* enjoy Breaking Bad in a particular way, and the things that I focused on were the wrong things to focus on. Why not just say what *you* like to focus on, instead of dicating what others should focus on?

Try and have a great long weekend.........hockey is almost here!

#28 Quicksilver ballet
August 30 2013, 05:10PM

Excellent interview with George Kingston. How many millions of dollars have been wasted trying to one up your competition, just to coach your local community hockey team. What a farce all these coaching level certificates are, after listening to George break it down to two simple elements. Hockey Canada seen an opportunity to milk this industry for even more millions, and knocked that door off its hinges.

A fool and his money, soon do part...

#29 Quicksilver ballet
August 30 2013, 10:49PM

@Jesse

For visualization purposes Jesse. Are you a B,C or D cup? Would really allow us to get comfortable knowing whom we're dealing with when responding to your claims.

#30 LinkfromHyrule
August 30 2013, 09:37AM

@Jesse

#31 Where's Your Towel
August 30 2013, 10:21AM

As I mentioned following another recent piece I think Ference would be a fine choice as Captain.

There are a lot of off-ice expectations for NHL players, whether they are the Captain of their team or not.

There appears to be some social pressure among players to do charity work and get involved in the community. This is a great thing. You want people who are in a financial and social position to make significant contributions to feel compelled to do so.

When you're the Captain, it changes a little. It isn't enough to just agree to show up at an event or in a sick child's hospital room. It isn't enough to pledge money. The Captain is expected to be the driving force behind these efforts. It's organizing, recruiting, and pushing to achieve worthy goals.

Ference has already demonstrated that he is comfortable with engaging the fans and excited to contribute to the community. He's been doing it for years in Boston and as soon as he signed he started in earnest in Edmonton.

He's not the only choice, but I think he would be a fine one.

#32 oilabroad
August 30 2013, 10:31AM

I would argue that Messier was not considered one of the greatest captains of all time due to the quality of his Christmas parties... I think you are underestimating the importance of a quality captain...

#33 BaconWrapped
August 30 2013, 10:37AM
Jesse wrote:

Also, you spelled 'fist' wrong...

#34 Wanye
August 30 2013, 10:54AM
dan wrote:

I agree. Wanye is a pretty stupid name.

*runs away crying hysterically*

#35 Czar
August 30 2013, 11:36AM

@Jesse

You should,only if you want to,watch the video, have a couple laughs and have a great weekend!

#36 Hair bag
August 30 2013, 11:57AM
Jesse wrote:

Do you even like hockey? Do you know that this site is about hockey? If you don't like it don't read it! The whole purpose is to create a discussion about sports - primarily hockey and the Oilers. Your whole discussion has no relevance. If you're that upset about it respond with your thoughts on how you enjoy the Oilers, etc... not with don't tell me how to think - you sound like a jaded teenager - grow up!

#37 pkam
August 30 2013, 12:01PM

@Jesse,

#38 Craig1981
August 30 2013, 12:29PM

I vote Oilers nation lets Jesse, DSF, newagesysystems, and madjam write a monthly blog together. It would be a painful read, but there is no way I couldn't stop myself from reading it. 200+ posts easy.........

#39 michael
August 30 2013, 01:56PM

Spec's deck is morphing into one of those things that is going to be on every Edmonton sports fan wish list in the coming year.

The Specs deck should have an annual theme though like The Fringe. Something like "The deck that grew", "It came from below the deck", or "Space Vampires from the upper deck". Spec's Deck needs a theme. It would lend some extra madness to the whole affair.

#40 Wäx Män Riley
August 30 2013, 01:59PM
DSF wrote:

Selanne back with the Ducks:

I LIKE HOCKEY TALK

#41 The Heist
August 30 2013, 03:12PM

@Jesse

Hockey blog comment INCEPTION!

*turns on smoke machine, backs away into darkness*

#42 OilClog
August 30 2013, 05:01PM

Flames suck, Nucks suck, Wild suck, everyone but the Oilers suck. Hockey Hockey Hockey. To grasp the absent minded ability to understand DSF, one must try opium.

Gagner can be captain on these terms:

He keeps fighting, scoring, and accepts that he has a "contract ceiling" to stay with the club.

#43 Benny Botts
August 30 2013, 09:32AM

Haha I love internet tough guys. Makes my Friday that much more enjoyable. Keep it up!!

#44 I'm a Scientist!
August 30 2013, 09:48AM

@JasonGregor...

Thought you would enjoy this - i am surprised it wasn't in your gameshow movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WDQetso2cQ

#45 Benny Botts
August 30 2013, 10:46AM
Jesse wrote:

Talk about an echo chamber of self-flattery.

Man, I think you are taking what gregor said WAY out of context. He said you "should", not "you have to", he said "you should". It his opinion.

If i suggested you should watch breaking bad. Would you consider that me telling you, you have to watch breaking bad?? No, just suggesting it. Come on man.

There are far to many people that try to come to this site and stir sh!t up instead of talking hockey. If you have a valid argument against gregor or anyone else about who should be captain or why hall should or should not be on the olympic team then please express your opinion. But please do not come in here and try and take something out of context to stir the pot. If you dont like it, hit the "X" in the top right corner of your screen and move on.

..Man I love fridays..Already blasting the brass bonanza!

#46 Yeesh
August 30 2013, 11:26AM

@Jesse

@Jesse

"You expressing your opinion is not what I take issue with, unless you expressing your opinion involves telling people how they ought to enjoy hockey..."

So he can't express his opinion on how you ought to enjoy hockey but your opinion can include how he ought to write his blog. Got it.

#47 Robin's Bastard Child
August 30 2013, 12:07PM

I think we all just need hockey to come back on so we can argue about whether Omark deserves to stay on the team or whether Hemsky should get traded.

Enough with arguing about whether Jason is forcing you to enjoy hockey one way or another. Come on, think of the children.

!

#48 Benny Botts
August 30 2013, 12:44PM
Jesse wrote:

I like this, lets break this down. You sir, are not understanding the Nation.

1. You can criticize all day long man. However, what your doing is taking peoples opinions espcially gregors and taking it out of context.

2. This is a hockey blog. Where, if you haven't seen, we really enjoy talking about the oilers, how hot lowetides girls are in his articles, and how we still constantley blame horcoff even though he no longer plays for this team. We want to talk hockey, we want to argue about hockey. So please, feel free to join in or simply...move on.

Man I love Fridays.

#50 cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan
August 30 2013, 01:37PM
Jesse wrote:

edit: not worth my time.