SEARCH FOR C14 CONCLUDES

Wanye
September 30 2013 12:47PM

 

That don't look like no Sam Gagner being named Captain. Uh oh.

I'm a big boy, I own up to my mistakes. I said that Sam Gagner was going to be named Captain a few weeks back because I was told by someone who I trust that was going to be the case. Not because it was a rumour. Not because I was looking to stir the pot. But because I believed it was going to happen.

And I was wrong. So be it.

SHOUTOUT TO FAILURE

Your ol' pal Wanye saw an opportunity and I pounced on it. I don't regret it and given the chance to do it over again I would. I can suffer unlimited slings and arrows from haters as I am made of tougher stuff. So if you want to tell me off and call me names let's get at it.

I don't block people on twitter or ban people from the site. So let's dance.

SHOUTOUT TO SAMWISE

Poor ol Sam Gagner first of all. He went from being trolled on the internet by some clownshow with a fake name as being the next Captain to having his jaw turned to dust and being on the LTIR. For the record you would have made a tremendous Captain of the Oilers. I hope you get more respect from us Tier 2 rabble going forward in your career.

Look at you tweeting pictures of being back in the gym already. Respect.

SHOUTOUT TO THE C14
 

Welly welly well. Andrew Ference is the new Captain of the Oilers. To quote the immortal TowelBoy "Who saw this coming?" I certainly didn't. Good on you Captain. You join a laundry list of heroes including Gretzky, Messier, Lowe, Weight. You also join Corson, Moreau and Horcoff. It's up to you which column you will ultimately join and we sincerely hope its the group of Legends.

Yes you used to be a Calgary Flame. Yes you have a Bruins tattoo on your right bicep. None of that matters. You are our man now. Please make the Oilers win. For heaven's sakes it would just be so grand.

SHOUTOUT TO COACH EAKINS

At the end of the day this entire Captaincy naming proves one thing. Dallas Eakins ain't here to rubber stamp the orders of the Powers that Be for the Oilers. Naming Ference Captain comes straight from his playbook and he is clearly calling the shots around these parts now.

Do whatever you think needs to be done. Name Ference C14. Release Ryan Jones. Close every single doughnut shop in Northern Alberta. Just PLEASE get the Oil on the right side of the win-loss column. You have our unwavering respect Sir.

SHOUTOUT TO TPTB

Shoutout to Bob Stauffer and Kevin Lowe respectively. I appreciate that K-Lowe took time out of his day a few weeks back to go on Stauffer's show and call me names. I also appreciate Stauffer saying my real name on the air and DM'ing me threats on Twitter. I get it fellas. I am a nerdy blogger that lives in his Mom's basement and couldn't possibly know anything that goes on in minds as great as yours.

But you might want to rethink your approach to how you treat us young nerds though in this day and age. You might be surprised who we turn into one day.

09049f03ecb006ab29372206f2a88f75
Blog so hard motherf**ckers try and find me. Email me at wanyegretz@gmail.com or tweet me @wanyegretz provided it is about Jordan Eberle or babes.
Avatar
#1 Serious Gord
September 30 2013, 02:55PM
Trash it!
50
trashes
Cheers
9
cheers

By the tone of this post wanye you have learned nothing.

You made a firm, declarative statement as to gagner becoming capt. Basing it on only one source you trust. (A fact that you did not reveal until now)

That certainly is far too weak a basis on which to make such a firm statement. And in a hyper-sensitive environment like the oiler-world, it was an egregious error on your part that was rightly condemned by KLOwe and BS.

So how about not pulling such stunts again. And get two reputable sources - not one - that's what ethical bloggers do.

Avatar
#2 Serious Gord
September 30 2013, 05:22PM
Trash it!
36
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers
** wrote:

Serious Gord, you are the miley cyrus of Oilers fans. You call Oilers Now and you have nothing to add tot he conversation. You ramble nonsense and get stuck on the same flawed argument. The surprising thing is that Bob himself gives you so much air time when really the discussions between you too are some of the most ridiculous stuff out there on radio. I don't know if you and Bob are pillow buddies or what's up but you ruin the show every time you call. You make stupid generalizations like "that's what ethical bloggers do". As if you had conducted a series of studies on several bloggers, then ran an a double blind experiment, then sifted through the data and concluded with a 95% confidence interval that ethical bloggers do what you say. You want to write and talk on a higher plane, but it just comes out as if you were reading random words from a dictionary you bought at Value village. Tell you what, why don't you start your own blog where you can safely deposit all the manure that comes out of your mind instead on twerking the rest of the Oilogosphere.

Thanks for listening.

As for those scowling and sneering at my comment earlier in this thread, I would point out that on the thread that revealed the captaincy yesterday that stated Wanye was full of $hit got easily the most props - Evidence that I am by no means the only one irritated by wanye's carelessness.

Avatar
#3 Bob Stauffer
September 30 2013, 05:54PM
Trash it!
26
trashes
Cheers
33
cheers

Wanye and Oilersnation Gang,

When you step out on a limb sometimes you get it right other times wrong. These situations are fluid. I do think that Wanye you should go by your real name, just as MC 79 always has as Tyler Dellow. By all reports from those who know you, you sound like a decent, fair guy. Because of this I am surprised that you referenced a DM twitter message that should be between just the two of us. As for the suggestion that a threat was included in a message, that was certainly not my intent. If you truly feel that way I apoligize. For the poster to rip me for the Nylander fiasco...get a clue...the Oilers thought they signed him... There have certainly been other times I've been wrong...but not on Nylander. I wish you all success and health. Stay classy Edmonton.

Stauffer

Avatar
#4 Danger Pay
September 30 2013, 01:04PM
Trash it!
20
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers

* Warning this post is Completely Unrelated * - My Draft Team Name for 2013 - 2014

Ryder Kunitz Boyes

Hey, eh, eh, get it, get it?! So far, only 2 people have a sense of humor and it appears that will be all.

Avatar
#5 Ducey
September 30 2013, 01:06PM
Trash it!
16
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers

Welly welly well. Andrew Ference is the new Captain of the Oilers. To quote the immortal TowelBoy "Who saw that coming?"

Me! :)

Post 51 in Lowetide's September 26th post entitled "Hall C?"

Avatar
#6 Victor
September 30 2013, 07:53PM
Trash it!
16
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers

Regardless of you having a source saying otherwise, the BS meter in your brain should have gone off by the sheer absurdity of what you were saying. You said that Gagner would be the captain before training camp had even begun, before Eakins had even met any of his players. And then you came on here presenting that ridiculous notion as fact. I didn't hear what Stauffer or Lowe said so I won't comment on them directly, but you deserve more than a few slings and bows for that. Hopefully, you've learned your lesson... unfortunately, I doubt that's the case though.

Avatar
#7 yawto
September 30 2013, 12:52PM
Trash it!
13
trashes
Cheers
41
cheers

So you got one thing wrong wanye. There is a fist for everything.

Avatar
#8 T__Bone88
September 30 2013, 01:01PM
Trash it!
10
trashes
Cheers
12
cheers

I blame "Caveman" Zach Kassian for Gagner not getting the "C". If it wasn't for his uncontrollable stick swinging, Gagner would not be out for 2 months and would be donning the Captains hat.

Avatar
#9 Reg Dunlop
September 30 2013, 01:23PM
Trash it!
8
trashes
Cheers
8
cheers

So you took a shot at the Gagner prediction and came up short. So what?

Nation membership is strong and getting stronger. Stauffer clearly feels threatened and is lashing out in the only way his lard-ass knows. Again, so what? Keep on keeping on Wanye.

As for cappy's Bruin tat, at least it's not a flaming C. He will be a good role model for Hall to learn from.

Avatar
#10 Ales Hallsky
September 30 2013, 01:01PM
Trash it!
7
trashes
Cheers
27
cheers

Klowe can do whatever he wants. He cant hear you. Or see you. Or pee and poo. Because his six stanley cup rings are plugging every hole in his body. WHAT UP!!!

Avatar
#11 freeze
September 30 2013, 01:03PM
Trash it!
5
trashes
Cheers
34
cheers

Wow, Stauffer really did that!? Talk about overreacting! Huge props to you for stepping up. You reported what you heard. No harm, no foul, IMO.

For the record, I think Ference will be a great captain that the fan base will grow to love. Plenty of time for Hall in a few years.

Avatar
#12 Anotherasian
September 30 2013, 01:03PM
Trash it!
5
trashes
Cheers
9
cheers

Don't listen to anyone Wayne. you're awesome. keep coming up with great material

Avatar
#13 Baresnake
September 30 2013, 01:04PM
Trash it!
5
trashes
Cheers
6
cheers

We all make mistakes, not big deal.

Avatar
#14 Batfink
September 30 2013, 01:22PM
Trash it!
5
trashes
Cheers
6
cheers

"I don't block people on twitter or ban people from the site. So let's dance."

That's awesome. But watch out you're not the victim of a bloody coup from the bloggers who DO ban people from the site! All hail Wanye!

Avatar
#15 YFC Prez
September 30 2013, 01:38PM
Trash it!
5
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers

For all oiler eternity now whenever Ferrence screws up I will by default think what a better captain gags would have been.

The life of an oilers fan

Avatar
#16 SportsDad
September 30 2013, 12:56PM
Trash it!
4
trashes
Cheers
40
cheers

Wanye, getting a threat from Stauffer is like entering a dark alley and seeing tencer there......not much to worry about man.

Keep the good work coming bud!

Avatar
#17 Bishai in the Benches
September 30 2013, 01:32PM
Trash it!
4
trashes
Cheers
6
cheers

ARRRHGGGHGHGHAHAHASHRHRHRHHASDKAKDFLNARLWREKEF YOU GOT IT WRONG!!! I am never ever going to visit this site ever again forever. And because you got it wrong, I HATE this site. And you are going to lose ALLLLL your advertising. And you are going to have to sell wanye manor (WHICH MIGHT NOT EVEN EXIST). And this site will go to the toilet.. A TOILET FILLED WITH POOP. And you'll have to sell teh compuutrz and NVR GO ON TEH INTEeRNTEZ AIGAIN!! **

Jokes, I still love you.

Avatar
#18 916oiler
September 30 2013, 02:45PM
Trash it!
4
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers

All good Wayne, your articles are awesome and you love the Oilers.

Next topic!

Avatar
#19 Bruner
September 30 2013, 12:54PM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
14
cheers

We can't always be right. I believed you and next time I'll probably believe you again. Ference should make an excellent captain. I'm still positive about this future year

Avatar
#20 TonyDanzaPervo
September 30 2013, 01:03PM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
17
cheers

Well, Sam Gagner IS captain of the Oilers Kids Club, so in my mind Wanye got it dead-on

Avatar
#22 David S
September 30 2013, 02:19PM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers

I've met Wanye so I'm one of the fortunate few that know his real name*. And I can tell you for a fact he would crush anybody in the Oilers organization with his telepathic mind melting LAZAR BEAMS!**

*Hint: It's not "Oodle".

**May not be "factually" true.

Avatar
#23 hemi
September 30 2013, 02:40PM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
7
cheers

I, like most of the fan base, believes that the new Captain is an excellent choice. There will always be the "Devils Advocate type" of person whom will nay-say it regardless.

BTW: Wayne's real name is "Bruce Wayne".

Avatar
#24 TigerUnderGlass
September 30 2013, 02:59PM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
21
cheers
Serious Gord wrote:

By the tone of this post wanye you have learned nothing.

You made a firm, declarative statement as to gagner becoming capt. Basing it on only one source you trust. (A fact that you did not reveal until now)

That certainly is far too weak a basis on which to make such a firm statement. And in a hyper-sensitive environment like the oiler-world, it was an egregious error on your part that was rightly condemned by KLOwe and BS.

So how about not pulling such stunts again. And get two reputable sources - not one - that's what ethical bloggers do.

Is this comment serious?

Avatar
#25 HOFFFF
September 30 2013, 03:12PM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers
Serious Gord wrote:

By the tone of this post wanye you have learned nothing.

You made a firm, declarative statement as to gagner becoming capt. Basing it on only one source you trust. (A fact that you did not reveal until now)

That certainly is far too weak a basis on which to make such a firm statement. And in a hyper-sensitive environment like the oiler-world, it was an egregious error on your part that was rightly condemned by KLOwe and BS.

So how about not pulling such stunts again. And get two reputable sources - not one - that's what ethical bloggers do.

Ok there Serious Eklund....so it wasn't an E2. Who really cares? The best scoops are the ones that take the risk of throwing it out there before anyone else. Did you already go sew a 'C' on your Gagner jersey or something? Why so serious?? Ha!

Avatar
#27 rubbertrout
September 30 2013, 04:18PM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
19
cheers
Serious Gord wrote:

By the tone of this post wanye you have learned nothing.

You made a firm, declarative statement as to gagner becoming capt. Basing it on only one source you trust. (A fact that you did not reveal until now)

That certainly is far too weak a basis on which to make such a firm statement. And in a hyper-sensitive environment like the oiler-world, it was an egregious error on your part that was rightly condemned by KLOwe and BS.

So how about not pulling such stunts again. And get two reputable sources - not one - that's what ethical bloggers do.

Please go away.

Avatar
#28 **
September 30 2013, 04:41PM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
41
cheers
Serious Gord wrote:

By the tone of this post wanye you have learned nothing.

You made a firm, declarative statement as to gagner becoming capt. Basing it on only one source you trust. (A fact that you did not reveal until now)

That certainly is far too weak a basis on which to make such a firm statement. And in a hyper-sensitive environment like the oiler-world, it was an egregious error on your part that was rightly condemned by KLOwe and BS.

So how about not pulling such stunts again. And get two reputable sources - not one - that's what ethical bloggers do.

Serious Gord, you are the miley cyrus of Oilers fans. You call Oilers Now and you have nothing to add tot he conversation. You ramble nonsense and get stuck on the same flawed argument. The surprising thing is that Bob himself gives you so much air time when really the discussions between you too are some of the most ridiculous stuff out there on radio. I don't know if you and Bob are pillow buddies or what's up but you ruin the show every time you call. You make stupid generalizations like "that's what ethical bloggers do". As if you had conducted a series of studies on several bloggers, then ran an a double blind experiment, then sifted through the data and concluded with a 95% confidence interval that ethical bloggers do what you say. You want to write and talk on a higher plane, but it just comes out as if you were reading random words from a dictionary you bought at Value village. Tell you what, why don't you start your own blog where you can safely deposit all the manure that comes out of your mind instead on twerking the rest of the Oilogosphere.

Avatar
#30 David S
September 30 2013, 06:56PM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers
Bob Stauffer wrote:

Wanye and Oilersnation Gang,

When you step out on a limb sometimes you get it right other times wrong. These situations are fluid. I do think that Wanye you should go by your real name, just as MC 79 always has as Tyler Dellow. By all reports from those who know you, you sound like a decent, fair guy. Because of this I am surprised that you referenced a DM twitter message that should be between just the two of us. As for the suggestion that a threat was included in a message, that was certainly not my intent. If you truly feel that way I apoligize. For the poster to rip me for the Nylander fiasco...get a clue...the Oilers thought they signed him... There have certainly been other times I've been wrong...but not on Nylander. I wish you all success and health. Stay classy Edmonton.

Stauffer

Whoah! I had to prop this.

I know it's not really possible due to "rights" and "contracts" and such but sometimes I wish guys like Bob, Spec and Dan Tencer (yeah, I'm gonna get my ass kicked for that one) would join in the fray here sometimes. Nothing but good would come from that.*

*Past the media celeb trolling that'd happpen for the first couple of months.

*Dares to dream*

Avatar
#31 27Ginge
September 30 2013, 01:09PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers

Ference will make a fine captain and provides an excellent stop gap for the franchise before having to place a lot of weight and responsibility on a young star player. 3 years from now Andrew Ference will relinquish his 'C' to the Oiler's best player and former number one overall pick. He wears #93 and has a hyphenated surname.

Avatar
#32 The 'Real' Ron Burgundy
September 30 2013, 01:13PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
10
cheers

Anyone have a link to that audio, I normally avoid Stauffer but this might be too good to pass up. I had a "friend of a friend" claim to know Wayne's real identity and this would be a good way to prove him wrong, or bow to his superior blogger identity knowledge

Avatar
#33 vetinari
September 30 2013, 01:19PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
16
cheers

Your... real... name... it isn't Wanye????

What about Wanye Manor???

The Wanye-Mobile???

The Wanye Blimp???

StreakCred???

What about the Okla( )( )homa girls???

Were they all made up too???

*adopts Cpt. Kirk pose from the original Wrath of Khan)

******NOOOOOOOOO

Avatar
#34 Dennis
September 30 2013, 01:35PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
5
cheers

@T__Bone88

Oddly, I've wondered whether or not Kassian breaking Gagner's jaw impacted the decision too. It may not have, and they may have always had Ference in mind but I do wonder if Sam would have been given the C. Hard to have a cappy who can't speak to the public for two months. Anyway, the decision was made, and best of luck to Ference! I'm sure he'll be a good captain.

Avatar
#35 Batfink
September 30 2013, 01:53PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
5
cheers
Wanye wrote:

Believe me nobody knows me. I am a little tiny squirrel who lives in the park and goes OMNOMNOMNOM whilst eating acorns.

I wore my nation hoodie for the glorious 6-4 victory over the Avs, and some dude in the bar said "do you want to know Wanye's real name?" I thought about it, then said "no." See, I was bummed when my parents told me Santa didn't exist. I will literally meltdown if I do indeed find out that you are a teenager in a basement. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. I have no idea if this guy was legit either. It could have been you, for all I know.

Avatar
#36 Baresnake
September 30 2013, 01:54PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers

My comment was edited. I'M BEING CENSORED!!! ---probably a good idea, cuz I'm an idiot---

Avatar
#37 geoilersgist
September 30 2013, 02:12PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
11
cheers

I STILL LOVE YOU WANYE. I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE YOU. I AM JUST GOING TO PRETEND THAT FERENCE IS GAGNER AND NOW GAGNER IS PLAYING DEFENCE BECAUSE HE IS CAPTAIN AND WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THE TEAM.

Back on topic... I enjoy the fact that you are anonymous. We are all anonymous so who cares. Stauffer can EAD.

Avatar
#38 David S
September 30 2013, 03:56PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
6
cheers

Everything is true on the internet, so technically Wanye was right on the money.

#TheInternetIsTruth

Avatar
#39 rubbertrout
September 30 2013, 04:22PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
17
cheers

I too have had the privilege of meeting the lovely and talented Wanye Gretz. If he says his source was the straight goods that's good enough for me. Sometimes sources are wrong.

I'm kind of amazed that Stauffer and K-Lowe needed to go out of their way to try and disparage him. When your "go to" move is MS Paint and "Ghost Ride the Whip" you aren't really looking for scientific confirmation.

It happens. Gregor confirmed that Heater was coming to Edmonton. Sometimes this stuff doesn't work out.

Avatar
#40 HOFFFF
September 30 2013, 04:32PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers

Brownlee was wrong once too. It happens to the best!

Avatar
#41 Robin Brownlee
September 30 2013, 04:35PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
24
cheers
HOFFFF wrote:

Brownlee was wrong once too. It happens to the best!

Once? Let me send you $20.00.

Avatar
#42 The poster formerly known as Koolaid drinker #33
September 30 2013, 05:32PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers
Serious Gord wrote:

Thanks for listening.

As for those scowling and sneering at my comment earlier in this thread, I would point out that on the thread that revealed the captaincy yesterday that stated Wanye was full of $hit got easily the most props - Evidence that I am by no means the only one irritated by wanye's carelessness.

Well there you go. You just proved to yourself that most here do not like you or respect your comments. Now what?

Avatar
#43 cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan
September 30 2013, 06:29PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
5
cheers
Bob Stauffer wrote:

Wanye and Oilersnation Gang,

When you step out on a limb sometimes you get it right other times wrong. These situations are fluid. I do think that Wanye you should go by your real name, just as MC 79 always has as Tyler Dellow. By all reports from those who know you, you sound like a decent, fair guy. Because of this I am surprised that you referenced a DM twitter message that should be between just the two of us. As for the suggestion that a threat was included in a message, that was certainly not my intent. If you truly feel that way I apoligize. For the poster to rip me for the Nylander fiasco...get a clue...the Oilers thought they signed him... There have certainly been other times I've been wrong...but not on Nylander. I wish you all success and health. Stay classy Edmonton.

Stauffer

as many around here will attest, having a clue is rarely one of my strong suits.

colbycosh.com/mt/2007/07/a_series_of_unfortunate_events.html

yes, the Nylander situation went sideways. Some jumped the gun before the ink was dry. Some ended up wearing it after everything fell apart.

i should have specified it wasnt only Stauffer that had that one go sideways on them. That was my bad.

Avatar
#44 Max Powers - Team HME Evans
September 30 2013, 07:40PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers

"But you might want to rethink your approach to hot you treat us young nerds though in this day and age. You might be surprised who we turn into one day."

Ooooh. Passive agressive threats based on your own success. Absolutely love it. You certainly seem to have a lot of drive Wanye.

I've completely lost all respect for Mr Lowe. Not a fan of how he deals with fans.

Avatar
#45 Zamboni Driver
September 30 2013, 08:26PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
5
cheers

I guess to me the stunning piece is anyone actually listens to Stauffer.

I guess I can see caring what all 6 cups of Kevie says since he's been behind this wonderful mess over the past 10 years - but the sellout?

Snore.

Avatar
#46 Quicksilver ballet
September 30 2013, 08:38PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
6
cheers

Wanye, you'll have to live to a hundred and twenty if you hope to make as many mistakes as Kevin Lowe and Bum Stauffer have made. Chaulk it up to attention envy on their behalf.

Hold your head high.

That's what she said...

Avatar
#47 Naky
September 30 2013, 09:24PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers

To be fair, even when you wrote the article I assumed that it was more of a 'Gagner would be given serious consideration for captaincy' rather than 'Gagner WOULD be captain' type situation. And I think that's fair, all around, to say and while I don't know who your source was Wanye, I found it more plausible that what he had heard (or overheard) was more closely aligned to that line of thinking.

I do think (or perhaps I'd just like to think) that Gagner and Ference were the forerunners for the position in a battle between old and new blood and if Gagner doesn't have his face rearranged by a careless stick, who's to say that Gagner couldn't have won over Eakins as well.

That being said, all this drama around it all is lame. No one is right all the time. All this egg slinging by holier-than-thous is borderline ridiculous and those people need to take a step back and realize how silly they are being.

But then I remember that the internet is SERIOUS BUSINESS so with that, carry on, I suppose.

Avatar
#48 cableguy - 2nd Tier Fan
September 30 2013, 09:25PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers
David S wrote:

Whoah! I had to prop this.

I know it's not really possible due to "rights" and "contracts" and such but sometimes I wish guys like Bob, Spec and Dan Tencer (yeah, I'm gonna get my ass kicked for that one) would join in the fray here sometimes. Nothing but good would come from that.*

*Past the media celeb trolling that'd happpen for the first couple of months.

*Dares to dream*

Well, you can bet your ass they be lurking and reading.

You could also be safe in assuming there are a few around here that use clever names and go "undercover" and join the ranks of the second tier fans

**puts tinfoil hat back on**

Edit: if that was the real stauffer posting I give him mad props. While my initial reaction to the get a clue shot was less than favourable, I like that I can take my shot and get it right back in a pretty decent way.

If that was you real Stauffer, thanks for dropping by.

Avatar
#49 The Towel Boy
September 30 2013, 01:41PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
22
cheers

Enters Room

"Who saw this coming!?!"

*LAUGH TRACK*

*CLAPPING*

*SOME GUY IN THE AUDIENCE YELLING "WOOOOO!*

Avatar
#50 Will
September 30 2013, 02:01PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
30
cheers

Being wrong ain't so bad. DSF is wrong all the time and he still somehow goes on.

As for Ferrence, what do you think about him as a captain? They kind of went the safe route here if you ask me.

As for Stauffer and KLowe, why are the Oilers management insisting on alienating their fan base? They just keep doing it.

Like the team isn't bad enough, now management has to piss all over their fans in the mean time?

Comments are closed for this article.