Dean Blundell gets his show cancelled

Jonathan Willis
January 06 2014 12:07PM

Dean Blundell, the Toronto-based shock jock who has made a living by being a terrible human being on-air, had his show cancelled on Monday. Edmonton Oilers fans will remember Blundell as the guy who found the death of prospect Kristians Pelss so funny last summer.

Then

With Pelss missing and feared dead, most people with a soul would have been concerned for his family and friends and dismayed at the prospect of a 20-year-old dying for no good reason.

Blundell sensed a comedic opportunity.

How much must it suck playing hockey when you… ‘I’m not going back.’ You’d rather jump off a bridge in like a war-torn country into a freezing cold river than go back to Edmonton… I’ve been to Edmonton, I know what that guy’s talking about.

Blundell ultimately apologized for his joke in a ‘whoa, I thought he was kidding so is this really my fault’ manner after initially defending his remarks and ridiculing the reaction of those who felt he had gone too far.

Robin Brownlee wrote a nice piece here at the time. Blundell’s comments were inexcusable and should have had him fired then.

Now

The Toronto Star has the details. In a nutshell, Blundell and company found great merriment in the sexual assault of three men. Because after all, who doesn’t enjoy gay-bashing and it’s a great chance to make a prison shower joke.

So he finds himself out of work. It’s been a long time coming.

Recently by Jonathan Willis

74b7cedc5d8bfbe88cf071309e98d2c3
Jonathan Willis is a freelance writer. He currently works for Oilers Nation, Sportsnet, the Edmonton Journal and Bleacher Report. He's co-written three books and worked for myriad websites, including Grantland, ESPN, The Score, and Hockey Prospectus. He was previously the founder and managing editor of Copper & Blue.
Avatar
#1 freelancer
January 06 2014, 12:10PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
74
cheers

Goodbye and good riddance. Long time coming.

Avatar
#2 Grizztopia
January 06 2014, 12:54PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
72
cheers

A-Mc, this actually doesn't qualify as a free speech issue. He has, and still has, freedom in Canada to say the things he's said about Pelss, the people that got sexually assaulted, etc.

Just as he has the freedom to say whatever he wants, much like a school teacher that starts swearing at 7 year old kids, or a guy that tells his boss to go f*** himself, that free speech sometimes has consequences.

But free speech lives on, don't worry.

Avatar
#3 Spydyr
January 06 2014, 12:16PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
55
cheers

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

Avatar
#4 Lil Breezy
January 06 2014, 12:24PM
Trash it!
5
trashes
Cheers
54
cheers

Good for you JW for sticking on this guy and not letting him off the hook. You're one of the good ones that make sure justice is served and don't cower under some of these TO media types who make ignorant remarks about Edmonton.

Too many media types here just lay down when the TO media makes ignorant remarks about E-Town and our team.

Stick to your guns.

Avatar
#5 -30-
January 06 2014, 12:19PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
53
cheers

Karma... gotta love it!

Kasian got it the other day now this loser.

-30-

Avatar
#7 Smokey
January 06 2014, 12:55PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
35
cheers

I'd rather Oilernation ignore this negativity, and waste time writing an artical on Christian Pelss. Interview Mitch Moroz, Ewanyk, Gernat and tell us about the guy. Make an award in Christian's honor to the hardest working player. I think the Oilers lost a player and a his family lost alot. Honor him ignore this guy. Frankly did not know who he was at the time or do I care to waste energy on a guy who is classless.

Avatar
#9 jeanshorts
January 06 2014, 12:31PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
28
cheers

The most offensive part is how terrible his jokes are.

Avatar
#10 The Soup Fascist
January 06 2014, 01:40PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
28
cheers

Hockey Karma's "to-do-list":

1. Size 12 skate to face of Kassian - check.

2. Comeuppance for unfunny and ignorant Toronto "shock jock" - checkerooni.

3. Bob MacKenzie hired as new head of Sportsnet Hockey programming and first order of business to schedule "meetings" with the ever-swarmy Damian Cox, Nick Kypreos and "Bobcat" McGowan to discuss "other employment opportunities for them to explore". - in progress (one can only hope)

Avatar
#11 vetinari
January 06 2014, 12:25PM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
27
cheers

This guy deserved his fate-- please tell me that they let Pelss' family give him his walking papers.

Avatar
#12 A-Mc
January 06 2014, 12:45PM
Trash it!
52
trashes
Cheers
27
cheers

I'll likely have the minority opinion here.. but i think he should be free to say what he wants.

His gig isn't my thing, and probably isnt many of yours, but who am i to say what he can or can't say.

If his show was cancelled because of low ratings - fine. But if his show was cancelled because of jokes in bad taste.. I dont agree with it.

Freedom of speech has 2 ends of the spectrum. You have to take the good with the bad, because with out 1, there is no other

Avatar
#13 freelancer
January 06 2014, 12:59PM
Trash it!
4
trashes
Cheers
24
cheers
A-Mc wrote:

I'll likely have the minority opinion here.. but i think he should be free to say what he wants.

His gig isn't my thing, and probably isnt many of yours, but who am i to say what he can or can't say.

If his show was cancelled because of low ratings - fine. But if his show was cancelled because of jokes in bad taste.. I dont agree with it.

Freedom of speech has 2 ends of the spectrum. You have to take the good with the bad, because with out 1, there is no other

You're confusing things a little bit. Yes freedom of speech allows one to say what they wish without fear of persecution or fear of being imprisoned for ones beliefs. However if you are doing a popular talk show and start making bad jokes or comments a majority are going to find offensive; your producers, the people who are paying you to best represent their interests have the right to do whatever they want.

Avatar
#14 ubermiguel
January 06 2014, 01:20PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
22
cheers

Guys like Blundell make me appreciate our Edmonton sports broadcasters more.

Avatar
#15 **
January 06 2014, 01:42PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
20
cheers

The world is a little bit nicer today. RIP Pelss, rock on.

Avatar
#16 Soccer Steve
January 06 2014, 01:40PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
16
cheers

@A-Mc

No one is stopping him from starting his own show. The people paying for this one have decided not to anymore. Its their money they can do what they want. His show being cancelled had absolutely nothing to do with freedom of speech.

Avatar
#17 MessyEH
January 06 2014, 01:02PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
14
cheers
Smokey wrote:

I'd rather Oilernation ignore this negativity, and waste time writing an artical on Christian Pelss. Interview Mitch Moroz, Ewanyk, Gernat and tell us about the guy. Make an award in Christian's honor to the hardest working player. I think the Oilers lost a player and a his family lost alot. Honor him ignore this guy. Frankly did not know who he was at the time or do I care to waste energy on a guy who is classless.

I like the cut of your Jib.

On a lighter note. Hemsky named to the Czech team.

Avatar
#18 A-Mc
January 06 2014, 01:48PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
12
cheers

Just in case it gets lost in our discussion: I want to reiterate that i definitely didn't think it was in good taste what this guy did. I dont agree with his jokes or what he had to say.

Avatar
#19 Hoozonphirst
January 06 2014, 02:08PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
12
cheers

Will all people named Dean with a syndicated job in radio please stand up....... not so fast there Blundell. One ignorant foul-mouthed on air broadcaster down and about a thousand to go.

Avatar
#20 michael
January 06 2014, 01:51PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
11
cheers
ubermiguel wrote:

Guys like Blundell make me appreciate our Edmonton sports broadcasters more.

Matheson,Terry Jones,Alan Mitchell,Jason Gregor,Bob Stauffer.Its not even close. The Edmonton sports media is only on par with one other and that is Montreal's. Toronto's media hacks sling more mud than you'll see at a Monster truck rally.

Blundel's employers should have canned him sooner than later. His "brand" of humor does not pass the smell test.

Imagine a sports reporter in Edmonton making those kind of remarks? He/She be crucified and fired so fast it wouldn't be funny.Sadly Toronto has a variety of these folks in the media and in Politics. Albertans have higher standards I believe.

Avatar
#21 TigerUnderGlass
January 06 2014, 02:04PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
10
cheers

@A-Mc

His superiors aren't extending him the freedom of speech; they are saying he can only say what they deem appropriate.

"Say what they deem appropriate" is his exact job description.

My point is that PR shouldn't be the deciding factor for this guy having a show or not. His ratings should be.

When you produce your own show that would be your prerogative.

Avatar
#22 ColourMeImpressed
January 06 2014, 02:38PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
9
cheers
ubermiguel wrote:

Guys like Blundell make me appreciate our Edmonton sports broadcasters more.

Blundell wasn't a sports broadcaster. He was a morning shock jock, in the vein of Paul Brown. In fact, Paul Brown is exactly like Dean Blundell, just less shock-ish.

Anyway, as a former long-time resident of Toronto, who listened to The Edge every day on the way to and from work, thank goodness that Blundell is gone. Terrible person, or at least persona.

Avatar
#23 Fauxrumors
January 06 2014, 12:29PM
Trash it!
63
trashes
Cheers
8
cheers

About time this guy was off the air...although his analysis of Edmonton as a city was pretty much bang on!

Avatar
#24 freelancer
January 06 2014, 01:47PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
8
cheers

@A-Mc

That's the definition of a broadcast company. You look at Fox, CBC, TSN, A&E, they only air shows that fit within their values. When you sign with a company like that, you do so with that understanding, labeled in your contract. Like I said before if this was a comment he made on his own that's different. When you work for someone you have to follow their standards.

As for Howard Stern, the reason he became so successful was past the offensive jokes or remarks, he was still making points. A backhand comment like what Blund made for a cheap laugh was unacceptable, especially when the details of Pelss were still unconfirmed.

Avatar
#25 sintaxi
January 06 2014, 07:32PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
8
cheers

There is only one rule in comedy. MAKE YOUR AUDIENCE LAUGH. Nothing is off limits if your audience laughs. That is the entire point of comedy.

It doesn't matter if you, or I, or anyones family takes offence if we are not his audience. If majority of his listeners we're like, "Hey man, that was not cool" then he miss-fired. If his audience's response was "Haha yeah, playing hockey in Edmonton does suck", then he is in the clear regardless how disrespectful the joke might seem.

FWIW - I have no idea why you chose to give this guy exposure on OilersNation. Never heard of this clown until now.

Avatar
#26 Cynic
January 06 2014, 01:03PM
Trash it!
5
trashes
Cheers
7
cheers

I agree w/ Smokey.

The problem w/ most sports media knobs these days is that they want to be comedians, instead of the bingo callers they once were.

Every once in a while, some of these horrible comedians - like those two tools Fox 1 hired away from TSN - gain a level of popularity that makes other sports media knobs say, "hey, maybe if I become a comedian I'll get a well-paid network gig."

Which is why watching sports highlights shows or listening to the vast majority of sports-talk radio is nearly impossible.

I mean, compared to Mike Richards in the Morning, this guy was probably Edward R. Murrow and A. Whitney Brown combined.

Avatar
#27 I tried it at home
January 06 2014, 01:16PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
7
cheers

I like Smokey's idea, and respect the way both A-Mc and Grizztopia presented their arguments. Put me down somewhere in the middle. I do wonder though, about the people who are so upset about his Edmonton comments, rather then the fact a young man took his own life. Seriously, if youre that thin-skinned, learn to lighten up. I chuckle at some of the Edmonton jokes going around the other forums, doesn't mean I don't like it here, or plan to leave. Again, my sympathy to the Pelss's family.

Avatar
#28 Dog Train
January 06 2014, 01:57PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
7
cheers

I'm surprised he even lasted this long after the Pelss' remarks. You assumed he faked it? What kind of a bogus excuse is that. The radio is a better place in his absence.

Avatar
#29 Cynic
January 06 2014, 01:59PM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
6
cheers

"Matheson,Terry Jones,Alan Mitchell,Jason Gregor,Bob Stauffer.Its not even close. The Edmonton sports media is only on par with one other and that is Montreal's."

Is this satire?

Stringing together items ripped from the CP and AP wire and adding "..." is not journalism, it's first-rate hackery. The fat guy hasn't written anything noteworthy since Gretzky was a rookie and he's been bandwagoning that era for 3 decades. As for radio guys, it's best not to talk about them. That's not journalism; that's entertainment, to use the term loosely.

Avatar
#30 Cynic
January 06 2014, 02:07PM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
5
cheers

The thing about radio knobs taking potshots at Edmonton's weather is that if you're working anywhere in Canada, they need to look out the window before opening their yaps. Because other than Vancouver in the summer, Canadian weather s.ukcs. Edmonton's is horrible, but hardly any worse than the rest of the miserable country's weather.

Avatar
#31 Downton Crabby
January 06 2014, 02:50PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
5
cheers

The guy frequently made jokes in poor taste. Further to that, they weren't even funny jokes. He inevitably was relieved of his position because of this and the world is a better place, (for one day anyway).

Unfortunately someone will decide he is exactly what their station needs to help with poor ratings and the cycle will continue.

The Pelss incident merely helped illustrate how trashy this guys radio persona is, (Dean Blundell, Douche Bag... hmm).

To label him a poor mans Howard Stern is insulting to the poor.

Avatar
#32 ubermiguel
January 06 2014, 01:17PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers
Smokey wrote:

I'd rather Oilernation ignore this negativity, and waste time writing an artical on Christian Pelss. Interview Mitch Moroz, Ewanyk, Gernat and tell us about the guy. Make an award in Christian's honor to the hardest working player. I think the Oilers lost a player and a his family lost alot. Honor him ignore this guy. Frankly did not know who he was at the time or do I care to waste energy on a guy who is classless.

Great idea about the article. Maybe something for the 1 year anniversary. It's not much, but maybe it will make his family feel a bit better knowing Kristians was appreciated as a player and young man in our humble little town, and he's still remembered.

Avatar
#33 A-Mc
January 06 2014, 01:28PM
Trash it!
9
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers
freelancer wrote:

You're confusing things a little bit. Yes freedom of speech allows one to say what they wish without fear of persecution or fear of being imprisoned for ones beliefs. However if you are doing a popular talk show and start making bad jokes or comments a majority are going to find offensive; your producers, the people who are paying you to best represent their interests have the right to do whatever they want.

Yes i understand that.

My point is that PR shouldn't be the deciding factor for this guy having a show or not. His ratings should be.

If people are still listening to his show, regardless of how crazy it is and how unfunny, then his show should stay on the air.

When this guy loses his show because he has a poor sense of humor that offends the public and in tern the broadcasting company, that's a bi-product of a freedom of speech issue IMO. His superiors aren't extending him the freedom of speech; they are saying he can only say what they deem appropriate.

How many people wanted to shut down the Howard stern show when he came onto the scene? The things he did and said were wildly unacceptable to people and the big wigs at the time, but somehow he kept on the air. Now look at him.. His show is almost a template for new sat. radio shows

I guess at the core of it all, i think people are a little too thin skinned. Its ironic that if we want to all get along, we need to learn to accept the people who rub us the wrong way instead of making them targets. "Us vs Them" always ends in more conflict.

Avatar
#34 A-Mc
January 06 2014, 01:45PM
Trash it!
7
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers
Soccer Steve wrote:

No one is stopping him from starting his own show. The people paying for this one have decided not to anymore. Its their money they can do what they want. His show being cancelled had absolutely nothing to do with freedom of speech.

I understand what you're saying.

I suppose this is more of a management perspective.

As a manager, i would sit there and watch his ratings and let them decide even if i didn't approve of his show. I wouldn't fire him based on the fact that he offended me or my family/friends with his bad jokes.

Don Cherry is another figure that almost got pulled because he offended people. Like him or not, he's a Canadian Hockey icon. His words would offend people and the people would lash back at CBC. Fortunately for Cherry, someone at the CBC had the good sense to realize that he got good ratings regardless of how controversial he was.

Avatar
#35 Bryzarro World
January 06 2014, 02:41PM
Trash it!
7
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers

Ya, the guy is a douche but there are thousands of kids like him and younger that die every single day. Don't pretend to give a shi! about them because you mentioned one hockey player once and now you all care so much.

Where do you draw the line at telling people what they can and can't say? If he was Muslim and joked about stoning women, would that be acceptable because it already happens in this country. Where's the outrage?

This article is a joke like your thoughts on Acton. The employer hired him because of him pushing limits and fired him because he went too far in their opinion. Happens every day in the real world.... news worthy? Hardly...

Avatar
#36 pelhem grenville
January 06 2014, 03:18PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers
Smokey wrote:

I'd rather Oilernation ignore this negativity, and waste time writing an artical on Christian Pelss. Interview Mitch Moroz, Ewanyk, Gernat and tell us about the guy. Make an award in Christian's honor to the hardest working player. I think the Oilers lost a player and a his family lost alot. Honor him ignore this guy. Frankly did not know who he was at the time or do I care to waste energy on a guy who is classless.

...yup my sentiments exactly smokey...

I'm surprised JW would even bring up this idiots' comings and goings at all ... figured there was plenty of other things to blog about!

Avatar
#37 hemi
January 06 2014, 06:14PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers

Call me old fashioned and or whatever. Never cared for his type of humour. As a matter of fact, I find it to be the lowest grade of entertainment. It is cheap and borders on the "Bully in the Playground" type of conduct. Even the Centre of the Universe could not take this dips**t any longer.

This toad will land somewhere again and ply his perverse sense of humour to make a living, lets hope it is not here in our wonderful province.

Avatar
#38 Zarny
January 06 2014, 06:35PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers

Blundell is a joke. The intellect and maturity of a 12 y/o. It's baffling he's had a job this long.

Avatar
#39 Batfink
January 06 2014, 06:48PM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers
Arius Mumin wrote:

I'm pretty sure most of African-Americans don't like how they are and have been perceived by white Hollywoods as a people and a culture: but it still goes on and white people buy it.

Thank you for stereotyping me, as a white male of European descent as a racist. See what a slippery slope you're on. Please stick to subject and leave that particular can of worms on the shelf.

RIP Christian.

Avatar
#40 Arius Mumin
January 06 2014, 08:20PM
Trash it!
5
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers
Batfink wrote:

Thank you for stereotyping me, as a white male of European descent as a racist. See what a slippery slope you're on. Please stick to subject and leave that particular can of worms on the shelf.

RIP Christian.

Don't flatter yourself. Where did I use the term "you" or anything pertaining to you in my comment?

I can't make sense of your handicapped sentences. It would have been better if you ended with: RIP English, right?

But, in all seriousness-I have no clue what the #@$% you are talking about or how you figured I said anything about you.

Avatar
#41 Arius Mumin
January 06 2014, 02:05PM
Trash it!
9
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers
freelancer wrote:

You're confusing things a little bit. Yes freedom of speech allows one to say what they wish without fear of persecution or fear of being imprisoned for ones beliefs. However if you are doing a popular talk show and start making bad jokes or comments a majority are going to find offensive; your producers, the people who are paying you to best represent their interests have the right to do whatever they want.

I'm pretty sure most of African-Americans don't like how they are and have been perceived by white Hollywoods as a people and a culture: but it still goes on and white people buy it.

Avatar
#42 Batfink
January 06 2014, 06:49PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers
Arius Mumin wrote:

I'm pretty sure most of African-Americans don't like how they are and have been perceived by white Hollywoods as a people and a culture: but it still goes on and white people buy it.

Thank you for stereotyping me, as a white male of European descent as a racist. See what a slippery slope you're on. Please stick to subject and leave that particular can of worms on the shelf.

RIP Christian.

Avatar
#43 Arius Mumin
January 06 2014, 08:22PM
Trash it!
5
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers
wiseguy wrote:

Your statement "comments a majority are going to find offensive". So if only a minority find it offensive and the majority find it funny then it's okay?

It would appear to be the case. Making fun of redskins in canada should be ok-as long as majority of the white folk that out number them find it funny.

Avatar
#44 The Soup Fascist
January 06 2014, 08:53PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers
Randaman wrote:

I get your point on Damian Cox & Bob McGowan but I kind of like Kypreos. He doesn't seem to bow to his network and calls a spade a spade. Doug McLean should be shown the door as well, just like he was in Florida and Columbus

No problem. Personally, I find his unyieldingly biased pro-player stance during lockouts annoying. To each his own. Overall, frustrated with the level of talent that may get stranded on TSN.

My biggest beef was the Sportsnet guys that were gloating over the NHL's decision to award Canadian TV rights to an overall lower quality product, IMO. Instead of following the old chestnut, "when you lose say little, when you win say less" - Cox lead the charge in the classless department. And "the old Bobcat", McGowan is just a d#ck in general.

Avatar
#45 G-Unit
January 07 2014, 01:29PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers
A-Mc wrote:

I'll likely have the minority opinion here.. but i think he should be free to say what he wants.

His gig isn't my thing, and probably isnt many of yours, but who am i to say what he can or can't say.

If his show was cancelled because of low ratings - fine. But if his show was cancelled because of jokes in bad taste.. I dont agree with it.

Freedom of speech has 2 ends of the spectrum. You have to take the good with the bad, because with out 1, there is no other

Freedom of speech gives you the right to speak like a complete moron, but it gives your employer the right to tie a can to your ass if they don't like what you are saying.

Avatar
#46 Cynic
January 06 2014, 01:44PM
Trash it!
13
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers

"The things he (Howie Stern) did and said were wildly unacceptable to people and the big wigs at the time, but somehow he kept on the air. Now look at him.. His show is almost a template for new sat. radio shows."

Depressingly true.

Also, there is no such thing as karma. That's just another superstition, like Lucky rabbit's feet, the No. 3, pointing your furniture in a particular direction, and baby jeebus.

Avatar
#47 DAVE
January 06 2014, 04:15PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers

This guy disturbs me, Iam also disturbed by how somebody of no character can be considered for jury duty. Shame on the judge, crown, and defence. What an example. Now back to hockey.

Avatar
#48 wiseguy
January 06 2014, 06:31PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers

@freelancer

Your statement "comments a majority are going to find offensive". So if only a minority find it offensive and the majority find it funny then it's okay?

Avatar
#49 cubsfan
January 06 2014, 07:06PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
1
cheers
freelancer wrote:

You're confusing things a little bit. Yes freedom of speech allows one to say what they wish without fear of persecution or fear of being imprisoned for ones beliefs. However if you are doing a popular talk show and start making bad jokes or comments a majority are going to find offensive; your producers, the people who are paying you to best represent their interests have the right to do whatever they want.

Let me add to your statement :

Yes freedom of speech allows one to say what they wish without fear of persecution or fear of being imprisoned for ones beliefs.....

I agree

The difference is between expression of your views (even if it tasteless), versus hate speech.

The despicable statement made about Kristian Pels are covered under free speech, a statement made about a certain part of society that incites discrimination and hate is not covered.

Both show lack of character........the wordl is a better place because this guy lost his pulpit

Its would be a nice touch if the city or te Oilers did something in Pels' memory......great idea

Avatar
#50 Arius Mumin
January 06 2014, 02:01PM
Trash it!
14
trashes
Cheers
0
cheers
Grizztopia wrote:

A-Mc, this actually doesn't qualify as a free speech issue. He has, and still has, freedom in Canada to say the things he's said about Pelss, the people that got sexually assaulted, etc.

Just as he has the freedom to say whatever he wants, much like a school teacher that starts swearing at 7 year old kids, or a guy that tells his boss to go f*** himself, that free speech sometimes has consequences.

But free speech lives on, don't worry.

If it is not a free speech issue-what is it?

Comments are closed for this article.