BOA Round 214: Flames at Oilers

Ryan Pike
March 22 2014 03:10PM

Ladies and gentlemen, tonight is the fifth meeting of the season (and 214th meeting overall) between the Calgary Flames and the Edmonton Oilers. It's their last meeting until next season, too. I'd say the season series is up for grabs, as each team has won twice - the road team always won - but the Flames needed overtime in both wins at Rexall. The Flames need a win to tie the season series in terms of points earned.

That's about as far as this game goes in terms of "significance."

Calgary has 63 points and 12 games left. Edmonton has 59 points and 11 games left. The gap can close considerably with an Edmonton win, while a Calgary win probably cements their draft placement.

THE HOME TEAM

It goes without saying that it's been a disappointing year in Edmonton. I don't think they spent time and money bringing in Dallas Eakins to lead the club to 29th place. The Oilers lost two nights ago to Buffalo, but have been playing solid lately, winning five of their last 10.

Lines, via Daily Faceoff:

Hall - Gagner - Perron
Lander - Nugent-Hopkins - Eberle
Hendricks - Gordon - Pitlick
Gazdic - Smyth - Jones

Ference - Schultz
Marincin - Petry
Klefbom - Fraser

Fasth

Viktor Fasth gets his first Battle of Alberta start. He was 2-0-0 with a shutout in two games against the Flames while with Anaheim.

The Oilers obviously have some skilled players (that top line, that second line) and are starting to figure out the "depth role player" riddle. That third line is actually pretty solid. But the defense is a bit dodgy, so you can figure out why they are in the general area that they are, standings-wise.

Oddly, Edmonton has the edge on Calgary on the power-play, the penalty kill and in five-on-five goal differential. How come Calgary's higher in the standings? Probably because Calgary's gotten some big contributions from their back-end (Giordano & Brodie, primarily) and some from their depth guys, while Edmonton remains top-heavy.

But if they can ever build something around that top group, wowzers. Granted, we've been saying this for years, but the Oilers could be scary-good if the guys building the team had a plan besides "draft high."

THE ROAD TEAM

The Flames are smarting a bit after last night. On one hand, they scored five goals! On the other, they gave up six. To Nashville, who rarely scores. Yikes.

Lines, via Daily Faceoff:

Cammalleri - Backlund - Byron
Glencross - Stajan - Hudler
Agostino - Monahan - Bouma
Westgarth - Colborne - McGrattan

Giordano - Brodie
Butler - Russell
Smid - Wotherspoon

Ramo

Karri Ramo returns after being out since before the Olympics with an MCL sprain. Joni Ortio returns to the AHL and Joey MacDonald is the back-up for the rest of the year.

Now that they're getting healthy, the Flames are rapidly beginning to resemble an NHL team. Kenny Agostino makes his Battle of Alberta debut after making his NHL debut last night, playing 12:40 in the loss to the Preds. Returning to the line-up is Kevin Westgarth - slotting in for T.J. Galiardi on the bottom line - and God, I hope Westgarth doesn't try to fight Gazdic again.

The Flames have also won five of their last ten games, so they're about as "hot" as the Edmonton Oilers right now.

SUM IT UP

It's a late-season game between two teams that are well out of the playoff picture! The best each club can hope for some emotion in this tilt, as each group tries to gain some momentum to close out the year.

Let's hope that this time next season, these games have a little bit more significance in the standings, because hockey's better when the Flames and Oilers are both doing well and Alberta is a place visiting teams fear to tread.

51a8cdc527ce12d222fdc583f3cf4368
Ryan Pike is a Calgary native and FlamesNation's managing editor. He's covered the Flames and the NHL since 2010. His work can also be found at The Hockey Writers and The Wrestling Observer.
Avatar
#351 Mo Playoffs Mo Problems
March 22 2014, 09:06PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
5
cheers

@beloch

I suspect that's what they were talking about when they went to the box.

It wouldn't surprise me if they went again tonight and they both took their helmets off. But suggesting that Gazdic should just take his helmet off and volunteer his team for an extra minor penalty is asinine.

Avatar
#352 The Soup Fascist
March 22 2014, 09:10PM
Trash it!
6
trashes
Cheers
5
cheers
beloch wrote:

If Gazdic takes off his helmet and Westgarth doesn't, that's 2 minutes for Gazdic. However, the code says that if one fighter removes his helmet then the other one does too, and Westgarth follows the code. You'd get a fair fight and coincidental minors on top of the fighting majors.

... And if Westgarth doesn't take off his helmet?? Gazdic puts his team down a man and puts himself at a disadvantage in the fight.

Gazdic is in a no win situation because of two dumb rules the NHL put in.

Hate the game ..... don't hate the player.

Anytime an argument starts with " I agree with Don Cherry" ... 'Nuff said.

Avatar
#353 Clyde
March 22 2014, 09:36PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
5
cheers
RexHolez wrote:

I hope youre not senile like cherry. Gazdic can either fight with the visor on, or take it off and take an extra 2minutes. we can maybe pool some donations together for special education for you if this is still going over your head. my cousin is retarded, I know how hard it can be

It was cherry and McLean plus others lately. No call in Winnipeg either.

Avatar
#354 Loweblows
March 22 2014, 09:41PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
5
cheers

What position does petry play.

Avatar
#355 Jordan Nugent-Hallkins
March 22 2014, 09:48PM
Trash it!
9
trashes
Cheers
5
cheers
Rockmorton65 wrote:

Ha ha! That's your argument? Because he could beat me up, he's tough? That's not hard to do. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

BTW, Westgarth took a minor for roughing on the play. Had Gazik grown a pair, it would have been even up.

My logic stands up. If you fight, take off the visor, or pop the strap and let the first punch knock it off. There ARE ways around most rules. You don't have to hide behind them. Well, Gadzik does.

My argument isn't that he's tough because he could beat you up, my argument is that he is required, by the rules of the league he plays in, to wear a visor. Stop saying 'if he fights, take his visor off', because he's literally not allowed.

I mentioned the fact that he would whoop you, because you called him a wuss. If he's a wuss and he could take you apart, what does that make you?

Avatar
#356 Quintana
March 22 2014, 09:52PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
5
cheers
If Only HIs Name Was Olli Postandin wrote:

I can`t believe our rebuild is already ahead of the Oilers.

But you guys are retooling, right?

Avatar
#357 Loweblows
March 22 2014, 10:15PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
5
cheers

Eight....eight....eight

Avatar
#358 Loweblows
March 22 2014, 11:43PM
Trash it!
9
trashes
Cheers
5
cheers
BurningSensation wrote:

This might be the greatest non Stanley Cup winning day of my Flames loving life.

You must have a sad life.

Avatar
#359 Dr. Philosophy
March 23 2014, 12:14AM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
5
cheers
Quintana wrote:

Eakins: "We made one mistake" What a f......g clown !!!!!!!FIRE EAKINS!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, listening carefully is hard.

Avatar
#360 Loweblows
March 23 2014, 10:36AM
Trash it!
11
trashes
Cheers
5
cheers
BurningSensation wrote:

I understand you may not be thinking too clearly after last nights assault and battery, so I'll cheerfully explain;

Your name is 'Loweblows' as in 'blows of Lowe'.

But then a clever Oiler fan like you would have noticed the inbuilt double entendre.

I understand my moniker completely. As intended my name implies exactly what it describes. Lowe blows. I wouldn't expect you to understand the double meaning of my words as in- low blows-ie hitting below the belt. In a comment last night you said this was your biggest moment in life since the flames won the cup. You must have a very sad and lonely life.

Avatar
#361 MichaelD
March 22 2014, 03:27PM
Trash it!
11
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers

Looks like Colborne is back to goon duty

Avatar
#362 Mikey
March 22 2014, 05:05PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers
Dave wrote:

Just wondering, last game with Hall playing ridiculous minutes: did anyone else notice our sudden lack of offensive depth thanks to injuries to Ebs & Yak? Hemsky's value, as I said before, was that he could move up and down the line-up from a #3RW to #1RW. Just saying it's far worth having that on your team than letting it go for pucks.

You are right, but does that really matter in this season. If the Oilers had a hope of making the playoffs at the deadline you would be right. But they weren't even close so you are wrong.

Look at every team and imagine how they would fair if both their top right wingers went down. They wouldn't have the depth to cover.

Avatar
#363 TheresAlwaysNextYear
March 22 2014, 05:33PM
Trash it!
24
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers

looking forward to gazdic laying the smack down incase of possible retribution. gazda vs mcgratton round 2 would basically determine who the best enforcer in the NHL is.

Avatar
#364 They're $hittie
March 22 2014, 06:19PM
Trash it!
14
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers
Chambers wrote:

There is no correlation between trash and intelligence. You must be an Oiler fan.

If your able to read this...Get it together!

It is consistently flames fans that are too stupid to figure it out that these are posted on both sites. It is flames fans that call out troll when someone says something about their team and don't have a clue that it is on both sites,

Let me guess you got your first flames jersey in 2004?

Avatar
#365 Jeff In Lethbridge
March 22 2014, 07:12PM
Trash it!
5
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers
They're $hittie wrote:

The Sven comment was for playfull trashing, and as I just recently said what I said about Gagner is exactly my point with monohan. You never now.

Lets also not forget he is shooting 18 percent. Bring that down to 14 and how many goals does he have.

The final on Sven is that he is definitely our of favour with Burke

I can just see the oilers make an offer for sven.

Avatar
#366 Rod from Viking
March 22 2014, 07:29PM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers
Jeff In Lethbridge wrote:

Gazdic is an idiot... challenges people with his visor strapped tightly to his head, likes to hurt little people. Not on the same page as McGratton, who follows the "code".

Gazdick fits in well with edmonton's character/persona... cheap shot chicken-*****

Luke is far from an idiot and would be the first guy to remove his visor or take off his helmet in a fight if it was allowed,don't be surprised if he turns out to be a very dependable bottom six player for a long time, he is a good skater and has improved immensely this year. As far as McGratton I couldn't agree with you more, after what he has been through and his willingness to talk about it could even save another tough guys life, these men have an awful tough job to do, unlike some people on this site they have to back up their words .

Avatar
#367 Johnnydapunk
March 22 2014, 08:19PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers

Who took over the power play and made it work???

Avatar
#368 RexHolez
March 22 2014, 08:22PM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers

pp goal is nice, but more impressive.... and im no stat guy, so maybe someone can look this up. but I believe that was the first oilers power play this year without giving up a 2on1!!! baby steps.... again...

Avatar
#369 LoweBlow
March 22 2014, 09:14PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers

Wow. Hendricks. Amazing, sublime giveaway.

Avatar
#370 Loweblows
March 22 2014, 09:32PM
Trash it!
23
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers
Serious Gord wrote:

Always likes the way glencross plays the game. Happy to see him back the knee injuries looked pretty bad. Goal scorers goal.

Shut up

Avatar
#371 kale
March 22 2014, 09:53PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers
Serious Gord wrote:

Which smith? Do you mean Ryan Smyth?

no coach Smith, it was quick so I am not sure

Avatar
#372 Ivan Drago
March 22 2014, 09:54PM
Trash it!
11
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers
Jeffff wrote:

Could you imagine if a playoff team took Edmonton seriously. Oilers are truly an AHL team. Oilers points are inflated because no one takes them seriously.

Your an idiot. The oilers suck, that's obvious, but suggesting teams don't try hard against them is just dumb. No one wants to lose to the worst team in the league, so to avoid that embarrassment, to pad stats for contracts, and to ensure they get 2 points against lesser teams in a bid for home ice advantage in the playoffs, Im 100% positive all playoff bound teams take 82 games seriously. Your comments on this site are just as pathetic as the oilers.

Avatar
#373 Harlie
March 22 2014, 09:55PM
Trash it!
4
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers

I hate you Eakins for telling Hall off!!

I respect you Eakins for telling Hall off!

Saw off!!??

Avatar
#374 Jeffff
March 22 2014, 09:56PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers
Ivan Drago wrote:

Your an idiot. The oilers suck, that's obvious, but suggesting teams don't try hard against them is just dumb. No one wants to lose to the worst team in the league, so to avoid that embarrassment, to pad stats for contracts, and to ensure they get 2 points against lesser teams in a bid for home ice advantage in the playoffs, Im 100% positive all playoff bound teams take 82 games seriously. Your comments on this site are just as pathetic as the oilers.

They don't bring their A game. 82 game season is a long season.

Avatar
#375 BurningSensation
March 22 2014, 10:32PM
Trash it!
12
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers

Is there any evidence that Butler has improved over the 2nd half of the season? I still think he looks like junk.

Avatar
#376 BurningSensation
March 22 2014, 10:34PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers

Agostino getting lots of burn

Avatar
#377 Quintana
March 22 2014, 10:37PM
Trash it!
6
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers
BurningSensation wrote:

Is there any evidence that Butler has improved over the 2nd half of the season? I still think he looks like junk.

Who cares!!!!!

Avatar
#378 Jordan Nugent-Hallkins
March 22 2014, 10:49PM
Trash it!
16
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers

@Rockmorton65

Sigh...

If you would've said "helmet" to begin with instead of "visor", I wouldn't have thought you were a complete numbskull. Removing ones helmet, and removing ones visor can be two completely different things.

Avatar
#379 Quintana
March 22 2014, 11:10PM
Trash it!
13
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers
BobbyO wrote:

Oiler fans have 2 things to look forward too:

1) Living The Past 2) Draft Day

So Flames Fans!!!!!

Avatar
#380 Derzie
March 23 2014, 10:26AM
Trash it!
3
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers
Jordan Nugent-Hallkins wrote:

"If he's not allowed, then how are other tough guys in the league doing it?"

Are you... Are you serious? You really can't read, can you? I already explained the reason why he can't. The grandfather visor rule that was just put in place? The rule that says any player new to the league in 13/14 has to wear a visor? The fact that Gazdic WAS NEW TO THE LEAGUE IN 2013?

Here,let me give you bullet points, it's easier to digest:

-NHL/NHLPA agree any player entering the league in 13/14 and beyond must wear a visor

-Gazdic enters the league in 13/14

-Gazdic must wear a visor

Got it? I don't usually get mad at people on the internet, but the thought of you actually reproducing kind of pisses me off.

Ah Kreuger-icon, you do know fighting is against the rules too right?

Avatar
#381 Loweblows
March 23 2014, 11:01AM
Trash it!
14
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers
BurningSensation wrote:

I actually said it was one of the biggest moments in my life as a FLAMES FAN (a decidedly small part of my overall 'Life').

As for the meaning of your moniker, you have three options;

- Kevn Lowe (and the Oilers) suck - Groin shots (what it is like to be an Oiler fan) - you like oral with Kevin Lowe

All of which I believe are appropriate after last night.

When the Oil beat Calgary last year I for one did not go on the flames nation site to gloat. To do so would be an obvious admission that I am an insecure person that needs to insult other to feel good about myself. So what is it that makes you such an insecure person? Perhaps you have a few shortcomings?

Avatar
#382 piscera.infada
March 23 2014, 03:01PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
4
cheers
dw wrote:

I understand the idea of holding the players accountable, but isn't that the coaches job? If the players feel that they can gingerly skate back because they don't get their knuckles rapped for it, is that not a failing of the coach? The only real way to improve this team is for them to establish a culture within the team that makes it impossible for guys to take a shift off because they will hear about it or have their butt stapled to the bench for a while as a result. Adding guys like Hendricks and Gordon to the roster will go a long way towards this but if the coach does not hold the players feet to the fire it only goes so far. How many times through the year has Eberle, Hall, Gagner, etc looked invisible out there? I can't remember one time where one of those three sat for a period of time due to lack of performance, or there was any real implication for their perceived indifference, or at least it wasn't public. Is your solution to trade them all? Do you think you will get anything close to their actual value at this point? Do you think that course of action makes us better in the long run?

Structural issue. When you lock up that "core" (Ebs, Hall, RNH) at 6 million each for the next 7 years, you're kind of stuck with them. Regardless of what you do, they are the de facto leadership on that team. You can bring in as many Smyth's or Ference's as you want, you can stitch or remove any letter you choose from their jersey, and they're still going to be the guys everyone will defer to. It's going to be tough sledding until those three buy in to something - you can't honestly tell me that the failed buy-in of that core is on the multitude of coaches they've let go season after season (there's one constant).

Avatar
#383 BitGeek
March 22 2014, 03:56PM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers

Here's some more interesting stats for tonight's battle:

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nhl/teams/matchup/4956-calgary-flames-2013-vs-4959-edmonton-oilers-2013/#Team%20Winning%20%25

Avatar
#384 Randy
March 22 2014, 04:39PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers
Jackson wrote:

Last year Oilers won the last 2 meaningless games of the season and went from 6th pick to 7th.

No biggie they would have drafted Sean Monahan.

I'm glad they won those last 2 games last year they carried that momentum into this year. They are a much better team for it.

Imagine if they did not win the last 2 games this season would have been a fail.

Avatar
#385 watkinator
March 22 2014, 05:04PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers
Bean-counting cowboy wrote:

For fun, my combined team goes like this (based on who is playing tonight):

Hall/RNH/Perron

Cammy/Backlund/Eberle

Glencross/Stajan/Hudler

Hendricks/Gordon/Bouma

Gio/Brodie

Ference/Schultz

Russell/Petry

Scrivens backed up by Ramo.

I think this team would have a shot at the NHL playoffs. Tried to fit everyone into a good role based on their skills.

Left off Gagner as he doesn't fit in that top 6 and is doesn't really fit the bottom 6 role. Same goes for Monahan. Kid can put up some points in sheltered role, but really needs more time to make this team.

Agree? Disagree? What would yours look like?

I was thinking along the same lines. That's a way more complete team for sure. But given that we're mixing Oil and Flame I'm still going to name this team the Tire Fires.

Avatar
#386 Primo
March 22 2014, 07:32PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers

If anyone thinks that either of the Alberta teams should trade for Reimer in the offseason you will soon change your mind if you are watching tonights game Canadiens vs Leafs! This guy is bad and appears to be a real 'head' case...not good for a goalie!

Avatar
#387 Clyde
March 22 2014, 08:29PM
Trash it!
8
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers
Mo Playoffs Mo Problems wrote:

Gazdic has to wear a visor. He's new in the league and falls under the visor grandfather rule.

He can unsnap. Heck,the young guy in Winnipeg takes his helmet off and was not called

Avatar
#388 Jordan Nugent-Hallkins
March 22 2014, 09:19PM
Trash it!
13
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers

@BobbyO

Great rebuttal, I'm floored by your command of logic.

Avatar
#389 Jordan Nugent-Hallkins
March 22 2014, 09:33PM
Trash it!
19
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers

@Primo

Again, I know most Flames fans don't actually possess the ability to read, but it's GAZDIC.

Avatar
#390 hall the time
March 22 2014, 09:33PM
Trash it!
9
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers

Oiler #goaliekillers its hard enough for the oil win when they haven't bin coached right all year but when the ref don't give the oil a few brakes its close to imposable. #newoilstaff

Avatar
#391 RexHolez
March 22 2014, 09:55PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers
kale wrote:

no coach Smith, it was quick so I am not sure

3 years too late

Avatar
#392 Rod from Viking
March 22 2014, 09:58PM
Trash it!
1
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers
Bringbackslats wrote:

Oh look a scrum at the end of the period with everyone in there except... Jeff Petry. What a p&%%$ Can't wait till they purge him so I won't have to here from everyone about how good his corsi numbers are.

He didn't want the face off with no time left to come out side the blue line,good grief I can't defend him anymore he is not a team player.

Avatar
#393 Jordan Nugent-Hallkins
March 22 2014, 10:19PM
Trash it!
13
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers

@BobbyO

Eight years of minor hockey growing up, shinny every winter. I work up north so I can't join a beer league, or I'd be doing that too.

But you guys are right, why bother reading the rulebook? It's just there to, you know, GOVERN THE RULES OF THE GAME.

Avatar
#394 Quintana
March 22 2014, 11:40PM
Trash it!
9
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers
BurningSensation wrote:

I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome your rebuild is going.

Since when the Flames are rebuilding ?

Avatar
#395 loweblows
March 23 2014, 11:48AM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers

touché my fellow calgarian!

Avatar
#396 Jordan Nugent-Hallkins
March 23 2014, 12:04PM
Trash it!
7
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers

You guys can't let it go, huh? I was arguing with the guy because he kept saying Gazdic should take his visor off. He meant Gazdic should take his helmet off prior to fighting, I thought he meant Gazdic should remove the visor from his helmet and play without one, which he can't do. Shenanigans ensued.

Got it?

Avatar
#397 Jeff In Lethbridge
March 24 2014, 07:37AM
Trash it!
2
trashes
Cheers
3
cheers
Quintana wrote:

So Stajan, Glencross, Hudler, Byron and Cammy are the new rebuilding for you guys..........26th place. pffffff

I'm just astounded that an Oilers fan would mock the Flames rebuild because there remains a few useful veterans.... no rebuttal required!

Hahahaha

Avatar
#398 ubermiguel
March 22 2014, 04:26PM
Trash it!
6
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers
Bean-counting cowboy wrote:

For fun, my combined team goes like this (based on who is playing tonight):

Hall/RNH/Perron

Cammy/Backlund/Eberle

Glencross/Stajan/Hudler

Hendricks/Gordon/Bouma

Gio/Brodie

Ference/Schultz

Russell/Petry

Scrivens backed up by Ramo.

I think this team would have a shot at the NHL playoffs. Tried to fit everyone into a good role based on their skills.

Left off Gagner as he doesn't fit in that top 6 and is doesn't really fit the bottom 6 role. Same goes for Monahan. Kid can put up some points in sheltered role, but really needs more time to make this team.

Agree? Disagree? What would yours look like?

Soooo...between our two clubs you put together one moderately ok NHL team, and the top 6 is still too small. What happened to the Death Valley of the 80s?!

I like Smid more than Russell, but they're probably the 6/7 guy anyways.

Avatar
#399 cccsberg
March 22 2014, 04:38PM
Trash it!
0
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers
Bean-counting cowboy wrote:

For fun, my combined team goes like this (based on who is playing tonight):

Hall/RNH/Perron

Cammy/Backlund/Eberle

Glencross/Stajan/Hudler

Hendricks/Gordon/Bouma

Gio/Brodie

Ference/Schultz

Russell/Petry

Scrivens backed up by Ramo.

I think this team would have a shot at the NHL playoffs. Tried to fit everyone into a good role based on their skills.

Left off Gagner as he doesn't fit in that top 6 and is doesn't really fit the bottom 6 role. Same goes for Monahan. Kid can put up some points in sheltered role, but really needs more time to make this team.

Agree? Disagree? What would yours look like?

Interesting construct. My main problem is the first two lines. Think RNH/Backlund/Monahan fairly interchangeable, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Backlund best defensively & possession(?), Monahan best scorer(?), RNH best overall... Hudler probably better on 2nd line and two small wingers on 2nd line also an issue, especially with another "smallish" centre. Overall not a great mix even between the two teams together.

Avatar
#400 Jackson
March 22 2014, 05:15PM
Trash it!
6
trashes
Cheers
2
cheers
Wax Man Riley wrote:

I KNOW!!!!

THAT DARNELL NURSE GUY IS GOING TO BE A BUST!!!!!

Ohh such negative energy Wax Girl Riley

Comments are closed for this article.