Meet Our New Partner, Print Machine

baggedmilk
May 13 2014 01:13PM

photo 1

It was a good day, at Nation HQ, when we somehow convinced Print Machine to sign on as the official clothing supplier for Nation Gear!  One of the first things I started working on here was finding a provider that fit in with what we wanted to do and wasn't afraid of our nonsense or ridiculous ideas. We've found that provider and we're pretty funkin' pumped about it.

After scouring the Internet and searching the darkest corners of this fine city, we are happy to announce a new partnership for all the Nation Gear that you know and love. Enter Print Machine.  Not only are these dudes dialed in in terms of custom shirts, they've also given us the go ahead to think of other ideas, outside of shirts, that may not have been possible before.

Basically, what that means is more of the stupid ideas that have been rolling around in our heads will soon come to life.

Our Official Retailer

photo 2

One of Wanye's dreams has always been to have an OilersNation retail store. This partnership is the first step to making that happen.  Starting later this summer, Print Machine will be the exclusive retailer of Nation Gear as well. Procrastinators, this is for you. A lot of times you guys are late to the party and miss out on the limited designs online, now you'll have a place to grab them.

It was a pretty cool moment to be walking into their shop and seeing a Nation tee hanging in the window. It will be even cooler once we have them stocked up with Nation Gear and you guys are all storming their door like tanned (read orange) babes on Pauly D circa 2010!

They're Local

photo 3

One of the things that was important to us, when finding a new clothing partner, was that they be local.  Print Machine fits the bill.  These guys know the city, they're involved in the community, and despite the decade of shitacular hockey they're also Oilers fans.

If you've ever had a great (read stupid) idea that you thought should be on a t-shirt/hat/poster/whatever Print Machine is the ticket! These dudes will put your nonsense on just about anything, which is why they're such a great fit - we've got a lot of nonsense to spread. If you've got an idea, go see them, they'll take care of you.

You can check them out online at www.printmachine.ca and their shop is located at 8124 Gateway Blvd NW

94ea28cbbd0f9fe4153692bb3e38b40c
Twitter tyrant for @OilersNation - Resident Jackass - Poor vessel for carrying milk. Follow me on twitter (@jsbmbaggedmilk) - Instagram (@himynameisbaggedmilk) or email me at baggedmilk@oilersnation.com.
#2 Tyler
May 13 2014, 01:43PM

YAY BAGGEDMILK, BOO JEANSHORTS

#3 Czar
May 13 2014, 01:47PM

Support the Nation and buy some funkin' gear!

#4 WONGER
May 13 2014, 01:48PM
Tyler wrote:

YAY BAGGEDMILK, BOO JEANSHORTS

What a bunch of LOSERS!!!! Better put a plug in for Sutherby's hockey school and Oodle noodle while you are at it!

#5 Sorensenator
May 13 2014, 01:51PM

Cool

#6 David S
May 13 2014, 01:51PM
WONGER wrote:

YAY SUTHERBY'S HOCKEY SCHOOL, YAY OODLE NOODLE! BOO WONGER!

#7 ubermiguel
May 13 2014, 02:12PM

This is kind of bizarre. I was genuinely looking for short run t-shirt print solutions in Edmonton recently. Print Machine, I'm on the way!

#9 WONGERSUCKS
May 13 2014, 02:17PM

BOOO WONGER. YAY JEANSHORTS. YAY BAGGEDMILK. YAY SILKSCREENEDSHIRTS.

#10 Oilers G- Nations Poet Laureate
May 13 2014, 02:23PM

Nation Gear?? Yay Baggedmilk

Boo Wonger and Boo Jeanshorts

Buy myself a shirt

#11 Wonger
May 13 2014, 02:25PM
baggedmilk wrote:

You're just mad that we busted you for voting for yourself to be a new Nation writer. WAHHHHHHHHHH.... that's all I hear.

True!!! Sorry!!!

#12 Wonger
May 13 2014, 02:29PM
Oilers G- Nations Poet Laureate wrote:

Nation Gear?? Yay Baggedmilk

Boo Wonger and Boo Jeanshorts

Buy myself a shirt

Now I know how Kevin Lowe feels!!! IT SUCKS TO BE HATED BY THE NATION!!!

#13 The Towel Boy
May 13 2014, 02:48PM

BOOOOO EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE AND YAYYYYY EVERYTHING I LIKE... SUCH AS THIS NEWS!

HUZZAH!

#14 David S
May 13 2014, 03:15PM
ubermiguel wrote:

In all seriousness, I wasn't aware you could get this service any other place than those hoochy stores in WEM. I need guys like this from time to time too!

#15 Spydyr
May 13 2014, 04:25PM
Czar wrote:

Support the Nation and buy some funkin' gear!

My Oilernation t-shirt arrived today and it is swwwweeeeeetttttttt.

If only the Oilers played as good as the t-shirt looks.

#16 RexHolez
May 13 2014, 05:55PM

Can I get a Fire Lowe shirt? And hat? And bumper sticker? And maybe a towel too?

#17 RexHolez
May 13 2014, 06:24PM

And how would I go about getting one of those urinal pucks with Lowes face on it??

#19 oil leak
May 13 2014, 08:36PM
baggedmilk wrote:

You start a urinal cake business and do it yourself. Thank you.

First guy to figure it out needs about 200, then on game dat arrive early and drop a klow urinal cake in every passer at rexall

#20 Smokey
May 13 2014, 09:34PM

Ill take 10 fire Klowe cakes, a 2nd tier fan "bunnyhug,", yes Im a farmer from Saskatchewan, and towel with Klowes face, so I wipe my better side with it.

#21 Britts94
May 13 2014, 09:34PM

@baggedmilk

If you ever need a pick-me-up, whether it be because of the Oilers, jeanshorts, or baggedmilk, I suggest this sir. Makes me laugh every time.

#22 Bicepus Maximus - Huge fan boy!
May 13 2014, 09:43PM

Define: wonger

Warning, NSFW.

#23 Jayz
May 14 2014, 03:56AM

Smithers are they booing me ? No sir , I believe the are saying boooourns booourns

#24 RexHolez
May 14 2014, 06:14AM
Smokey wrote:

This gives me an idea to go along with the KLowe urinal cakes. KLowes face toilet paper!! So when your done pissing, you can wipe your a** with him!!

#25 lucky
May 14 2014, 07:52AM

BOOOOO DEFINITION OF WONGER. YAY OIL KINGS!

#26 Wonger
May 14 2014, 09:43AM
Bicepus Maximus - Huge fan boy! wrote:

Define: wonger

Warning, NSFW.

Wonger = a wonderful, loving, caring and kind human being who respects all living things and beings, and puts others first! A long time Oiler season ticket holder who is tired of watching his favourite team lose!

#27 Thumby
May 14 2014, 12:54PM
RexHolez wrote:

Ummmm, you wipe your ass after pissing? Methinks you need to cut back on the laxatives bud!

#28 RexHolez
May 14 2014, 05:20PM
Thumby wrote:

It's only common hygiene practice! Somtimes a guy tries to push a little too hard and you get a little squirt from the wrong end