February 14 2017 09:00AM
Are you struggling to find that perfect Edmonton Oilers related Valentines Day card for the significant other in your life? Are you having a tough time finding a card that perfectly conveys your feelings? Well, look no further, as resident Oilers photoshopper @isuckatpicking has you covered.
Number 97 on the ice, number 1 in your hearts.
Good news ladies and gentlemen, the Doctor is in the house.
Kris Russell knows that going down on the ice to block shots is a merciless job.
He's the fourth line grinder - a true heart and sole player for the Oilers, but Zack Kassian knows what it takes to score.
Coming into his own as an Oiler, Mark Letestu knows all about scoring.
Like his teammate Kassian, Milan Lucic knows that sometimes you have to get rough to score.
The shinpad assassian knows how to hit the target.
Finally starting to warm up again, Jordan Eberle knows what it takes to score.
*tugs collar, clears throat* Ahem...
If you send any of these to your significant others, please send me their response on twitter.
THE LATEST FROM LAING:
- Cross-Network: NHLNotebook: Arizona on the move, Dr. Omalu calls the NHL's bluff, Phaneuf and the expansion draft
- CanucksArmy: McLeod free of punishment for blindside hit on Baertschi
- JetsNation: Jets re-assign Tanev, announce Myers surgery
- CaucksArmy: Canuck prospects Boeser, Lockwood eligible for Hobey Baker
- OilersNation: After battling his whole career, could the OIlers look to trade Davidson?