The Nation Network and our affiliated group of companies is hiring again – this time for a graphic/web/video/animation designer. So if you rolled your eyes at the tee shirt above because "I am a designer and this is such a cliche" we may have just the job for you.
Having recovered 3% from the crippling destruction of an NHL lockout the Nation is growing again. We have just recently completed an exhaustive search for a sales executive and have now set our sights at hiring our first full time designer.
Working at NationHQ in Edmonton, this individual will help us in all super serious design aspects of our businesses and will also have the fun opportunity to make all sorts of gibberish working in tandem with your ol’ pal Wanye.
Are you a wicked designer? Do you currently smash yourself in the head with a hammer when forced to do the 1,650,302nd consecutive boring task at your current job? Do you have a burning desire to make videos and animations whilst tempering fun with "serious work" developing our brands?
Have you ever watched our photoshop contests and thought "I can hammer out those kinds of photos with my eyes closed." Can your work eclipse the MS Paint masterpieces we churn out with ever decreasing regularity? Do you like lots of questions?
- Post-secondary degree or diploma is preferred and new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Remarkable graphic design skills
- A general interest in the sports, entertainment, hospitality and retail industries
- Creativity, Flexibility and attention to detail
- Proficient in desktop publishing tools including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- An understanding of XML and HTML
- Strong motivation and ability to work independently
- Ability to create video animation
- Ability to create web ready video using stock footage and clips filmed by our team
For more information including a complete job posting please email your resume and a sample portfolio of your work to email@example.com.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Good luck!