Richard Bachman had an incredible week (2GP, 0.48 .984) for the Oklahoma City Barons and leads this week’s good arrows. He’s joined by Jason Williams (AHL), Greg Chase (WHL), Zack Nagelvoort (NCAA) and Anton Slepyshev (KHL). More after the break.
AHL OKLAHOMA CITY BARONS
- Jason Williams 19GP 8-15- 23 (3GP, 1-4-5 this week)
- Brad Hunt 13GP, 5-13-18 (3GP, 1-2-3 this week)
- Anton Lander 20GP, 5-12-17 (3GP, 1-1-2 this week)
- Ryan Hamilton 19GP, 9-7-16 (3GP, 1-2-3 this week)
- Andrew Miller 19GP, 6-7-13 (3GP, 2-0-2 this week)
- Iiro Pakarinen 15GP, 8-4-12 (3GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- Matt Ford 18GP, 6-6-12 (3GP, 1-1-2 this week)
- Curtis Hamilton 19GP, 4-6-10 (3GP, 0-2-2 this week)
- Jordan Oesterle 21GP, 4-6-10 (3GP, 1-1-2 this week)
- Tyler Pitlick 14GP, 3-6-9 (2GP, 1-0-1 and then NHL this week)
- Oscar Klefbom 9GP, 1-7-8 (NHL this week)
- Steve Pinizzotto 9GP, 0-6-6 (NHL this week)
- Bogdan Yakimov 16GP, 1-5-6 (3GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Kale Kessy 17GP, 3-3-6 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Brandon Davidson 13GP, 1-2-3 (3GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Martin Gernat 17GP, 0-3-3 (3GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Jujhar Khaira 18GP, 1-2-3 (3GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Travis Ewanyk 19GP, 1-2-3 (4GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Luke Gazdic 5GP, 2-0-2 (NHL this week)
- CJ Ludwig 8GP, 1-1-2 (ECHL this week)
- David Musil 16GP, 0-2-2 (4GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Dillon Simpson 18GP, 2-0-2 (1GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Martin Marincin 3GP, 0-1-1 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Keith Aulie 8GP, 0-1-1 (NHL this week)
- Mitch Moroz 16GP, 0-1-1 (3GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Richard Bachman 11GP, 2.27 .921 (2GP, 0.48 .984 this week)
- Laurent Brossoit 7GP, 2.67 .915 (1GP, 2.74, .900 this week)
- Frans Tuohimaa 3GP, 4.22, .904 (ECHL this week)
- Bachman’s numbers are exceptional and follow up a strong week for Laurent Brossoit.
- Jason Williams is worth the money they’re paying him.
- Curtis Hamilton had another good week.
- Mitch Moroz is playing but the offense isn’t coming.
- Kyle Platzer, Owen Sound (OHL) 27GP, 11-22-33 (3GP, 2-2-4 this week)
- Jackson Houck, Vancouver (WHL) 27GP, 10-15-25 (3GP, 3-1-4 this week)
- Greg Chase, Calgary-Victoria (WHL) 22GP, 6-17-23 (3GP, 2-3-5 this week)
- Marco Roy, Quebec (QMJHL) 21GP, 13-9-22 (1GP, 3-1-4 this week)
- Darnell Nurse, SSM (OHL) 18GP, 6-12-18 (4GP, 0-2-2 this week)
- Ben Betker, Everett (WHL) 26 GP, 1-6-7 (3GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Keven Bouchard Val d’Or (QMJHL) 18GP, 4.52 .850 (3GP, 4.69 .833 this week)
Vladimir Tkachev is 13GP, 4-12-16 for the year.
- Chase is a helluva talent at this level. He’ll be fun to watch in OKC.
- Kyle Platzer will get a contract in the new year.
- Marco Roy is back and had a monster night on Friday.
- Jackson Houck was also impressive on Friday night.
- Joey Laleggia, Denver (NCAA) 11GP, 5-6-11 (1GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Evan Campbell UMass-Lowell (NCAA) 13GP, 4-7-11 (2GP, 1-2-3 this week)
- Tyler Vesel, Nebraska at Omaha (NCAA) 13GP, 3-6-9 (2GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- Aidan Muir, Western Michigan (NCAA) 13GP, 1-4-5 (1GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- John McCarron, Cornell (NCAA) 10GP, 0-5-5 (2GP, 0-3-3 this week)
- Zach Nagelvoort Michigan (NCAA) 12GP, 2.66 .908 (2GP, 1.19 .944)
- Liam Coughlin, Vernon 26GP, 10-17-27 (2GP, 1-1-2 this week)
- William Lagesson, Dubuque 20GP, 1-11-12 (2GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- Zach Nagelvoort had another terrific week, interesting prospect.
- John McCarron started his season late (Cornell always does) but is beginning to find the range.
- Roman Horak, Vityaz Podolsk (KHL) 34GP, 16-9-25 (4GP, 1-2-3 this week)
- Anton Slepyshev, Salavat Yulaev (KHL) 35GP, 4-7-11 (2GP, 0-2-2 this week)
- Antti Tyrvainen, Ilves (SML) 22GP, 4-4-8 (2GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- Daniil Zharkov Torpedo (VHL) 20GP, 1-3-4 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
Slepyshev showed some life this week, this represents his highest point total for his career. Horak is clearly the better player, always wondered if he would have played a role in Edmonton had he stayed.