In a results oriented business, Iiro Pakarinen is delivering at a level that will get him noticed. One of the major offseason wins in ‘under the radar’ procurement, he should be a late winter recall based on progress.
— Barons Gameday (@BaronsGameDay) January 24, 2015
AHL OKLAHOMA CITY BARONS
- C Jason Williams 40GP 15-20-35 (3GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- R Andrew Miller 41GP, 15-19-34 (3GP, 1-1-2 this week)
- C Anton Lander 29GP, 9-22-31 (NHL this week)
- R Matt Ford 40GP, 12-17-29 (3GP, 1-3-4 this week)
- RIiro Pakarinen 37GP, 17-11-28 (3GP, 3-0-3 this week)
- D Brad Hunt 29GP, 8-19-27 (3GP, 1-2-3 this week)
- L Ryan Hamilton 30GP, 14-11-25 (Did not play this week)
- L Curtis Hamilton 37GP, 8-13-21 (3GP, 1-2-3 this week)
- D Jordan Oesterle 42GP, 5-14-19 (3GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- C Bogdan Yakimov 38GP, 6-11-17 (3GP, 1-1-2 this week)
- R Steve Pinizzotto 14GP, 1-9-10 (3GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- R Tyler Pitlick 14GP, 3-6-9 (NHL and injured this week)
- D Dillon Simpson 39GP, 2-7-9 (3GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- D Oscar Klefbom 9GP, 1-7-8 (NHL this week)
- L Kellen Jones 16GP, 4-4-8 (3GP, 2-1-3 this week)
- L Josh Winquist 16GP, 4-4-8 (Did not play this week)
- C Jujhar Khaira 38GP, 2-5-7 (3GP, 1-1-2 this week)
- L Kale Kessy 17GP, 3-3-6 (season ending injury)
- D Martin Marincin 25GP, 0-6-6 (3gp, 0-2-2 this week)
- D Brandon Davidson 29GP, 2-4-6 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- D David Musil 36GP, 1-5-6 (2GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- D Martin Gernat 34GP, 0-5-5 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- C Connor Jones 15GP, 2-2-4 (3GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- C Travis Ewanyk 40GP, 2-2-4 (3GP, 1-0-1 this week)
- D CJ Ludwig 13GP, 1-2-3 (Did Not Play this week)
- L Mitch Moroz 33GP, 0-3-3 (3GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- L Luke Gazdic 5GP, 2-0-2 (NHL this week)
- D Keith Aulie 8GP, 0-1-1 (NHL this week)
- G Laurent Brossoit 23GP, 2.64 .915 (2GP, 4.81 .844 this week)
- G Richard Bachman 20GP, 2.13 .927 (1GP, 1.00 .957 this week)
- G Frans Tuohimaa 3GP, 4.22, .904 (ECHL this week)
- Pakarinen now leads the team in goals and is having a strong debut.
- Curtis Hamilton is playing the best hockey of his AHL career right now.
- Martin Marincin has put two good statistical weeks in a row together.
- Jujhar Khaira is beginning to post crooked boxcar numbers.
- Bogdan Yakimov has been trending in a good way for a few weeks.
My mom’s scouting report on Kelowna Rockets’ forward Leon Draisaitl: “He’s in the penalty box at the moment but he’s strong.”
— Young Brant (@bh_) January 24, 2015
- C Kyle Platzer, Owen Sound (OHL) 42GP, 19-33-52 (2GP, 0-2-2 this week)
- C-W Greg Chase, Calgary-Victoria (WHL) 38GP, 14-27-41 (3GP, 4-0-4 this week)
- R Jackson Houck, Vancouver (WHL) 43GP, 15-23-38 (4GP, 1-4-5 this week)
- C Marco Roy, Quebec (QMJHL) 39GP, 19-15-34 (3GP, 1-0-1 this week)
- D Darnell Nurse, SSM (OHL) 25GP, 8-17-25 (2GP, 1-1-2 this week)
- D Ben Betker, Everett (WHL) 42GP, 4-20-24 (4GP, 1-4-5 this week)
- C Leon Draisaitl, Kelowna (WHL) 7GP, 4-7-11 (2GP, 1-4-5 this week)
- G Keven Bouchard Val d’Or (QMJHL) 25GP, 4.34 .853 (Did not play this week)
L Vladimir Tkachev is 26GP, 9-16-25 for the year.
- Insane week because pretty much all of the Oilers’ junior kids did something.
- Chase is starting to push it, this should be a fun follow for the rest of the campaign.
- Houck woke from a slumber and had five points.
- Leon Draisaitl is beginning to get comfortable, it should be noted he is playing a complete game down in junior. No sulker he.
- Ben Betker has 9 points in the last two weeks, which borders on the impossible.
- Marco Roy and Vladimir Tkachev appear to be having a hard time getting TOI on that loaded Rempart team.
— Shaun Klimek (@Imkingofdetroit) January 25, 2015
- D Joey Laleggia, Denver (NCAA) 22GP, 8-13-21 (2GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- L Evan Campbell UMass-Lowell (NCAA) 23GP, 6-13-19 (3GP, 0-2-2 this week)
- C Tyler Vesel, Nebraska at Omaha (NCAA) 24GP, 5-11-16 (Did not play this week)
- L Aidan Muir, Western Michigan (NCAA) 23GP, 4-6-10 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- R John McCarron, Cornell (NCAA) 19GP, 0-6-6 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- G Zach Nagelvoort Michigan (NCAA) 17GP, 2.55 .908 (2GP, 0.60 .966)
- L Liam Coughlin, Vernon 43GP, 18-36-54 (2GP, 1-1-2 this week)
- William Lagesson, Dubuque 27GP, 1-11-12 (3GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Zach Nagelvoort had a wonderful week, hopefully he turns things around from here.
Lowetide.ca | NO. 17 PROSPECT (winter 2014) ANTON SLEPYSHEV http://t.co/cnmcOQwP9Y
— Lowetide (@Lowetide_) December 23, 2014
- L Roman Horak, Vityaz Podolsk (KHL) 43GP, 18-12-30 (1GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- L Anton Slepyshev, Salavat Yulaev (KHL) 48GP, 13-9-22 (2GP, 2-2-4 this week)
- R Antti Tyrvainen, Ilves (SML) 35GP, 5-6-11 (Did not play this week)
- L Daniil Zharkov Torpedo (VHL) 30GP, 2-3-5 (2GP, 1-0-1)
- Slepyshev has six goals in the last two weeks. Major arrows.
- Zharkov has a pulse!