Bogdan Yakimov is putting solid weeks together and appears to be emerging as a legit NHL option for the future. This week, he was one of the Oilers’ top prospects and is joined by Andrew Miller, Laurent Brossoit, Kyle Platzer, Joey Laleggia and Antti Tyrvainen.
— Barons Gameday (@BaronsGameDay) March 15, 2015
AHL OKLAHOMA CITY BARONS
- R Andrew Miller 57GP, 25-30-55 (3GP, 4-1-5 this week)
- C Jason Williams 58GP 19-27-46 (3GP, 0-2-2 this week)
- D Brad Hunt 47GP, 15-28-43 (3GP, 1-2-3 this week)
- R Matt Ford 54GP, 16-27-43 (3GP, 2-4-6 this week)
- C Anton Lander 29GP, 9-22-31 (NHL this week)
- L Ryan Hamilton 32GP, 15-14-29 (NHL this week)
- R Iiro Pakarinen 39GP, 17-11-28 (NHL this week)
- L Curtis Hamilton 55GP, 12-16-28 (3GP, 1-1-2 this week)
- C Bogdan Yakimov 56GP, 10-16-26 (3GP, 0-2-2 this week)
- D Jordan Oesterle 51GP, 6-15-21 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- L Kellen Jones 34GP, 5-9-14 (3GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- D Dillon Simpson 56GP, 2-12-14 (3GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- R Steve Pinizzotto 21GP, 1-10-11 (did not play this week, injured)
- L Josh Winquist 31GP, 5-5-10 (3GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- D Brandon Davidson 47GP, 4-6-10 (3GP, 1-0-1 this week)
- C Jujhar Khaira 51GP, 4-6-10 (injured this week)
- R Tyler Pitlick 14GP, 3-6-9 (NHL and injured this week)
- D Martin Gernat 51GP, 1-8-9 (3GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- D David Musil 54GP, 1-8-9 (3GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- D Oscar Klefbom 9GP, 1-7-8 (NHL this week)
- C Connor Jones 31GP, 4-4-8 (3GP, 1-0-1 this week)
- D Martin Marincin 27GP, 0-7-7 (NHL this week)
- C Travis Ewanyk 56GP, 3-4-7 (2GP, 1-1-2 this week)
- L Kale Kessy 17GP, 3-3-6 (season ending injury)
- D CJ Ludwig 17GP, 1-4-5 (1GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- L Mitch Moroz 51GP, 2-3-5 (3GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- L Luke Gazdic 5GP, 2-0-2 (NHL this week)
- D Keith Aulie 8GP, 0-1-1 (NHL this week)
- G Laurent Brossoit 39GP, 2.46 .919 (3GP, 1.34 .945 this week)
- G Richard Bachman 22GP, 2.30 .921 (NHL this week)
- G Frans Tuohimaa 3GP, 4.22, .904 (ECHL this week)
- G Tyler Bunz 1GP, 9.00 .700 (made AHL debut for the season this week)
- Laurent Brossoit had a stellar week. Outstanding.
- Andrew Miller had an enormous Sunday scoring a hat trick.
- Matt Ford had six points.
- Travis Ewanyk posted a goal and an assist.
ECHL BAKERSFIELD CONDORS
- C Connor Jones 27GP, 10-16-26 (did not play this week)
- LW Kellen Jones 27GP, 7-18-25 (did not play this week)
- LW Josh Winquist 18GP, 5-18-23 (did not play this week)
- D CJ Ludwig 26GP, 3-11-14 (did not play this week)
- D Graeme Craig 50GP, 5-5-10 (3GP, 1-0-1 this week)
- G Frans Tuohimaa 33GP, 3.28 .876 (did not play this week)
- G Ty Rimmer 25GP, 3.20 .889 (did not play this week)
— Darnell Nurse (@drtwofive) March 15, 2015
— #SmashTheSpirit (@BordeIeau) March 14, 2015
- C Kyle Platzer, Owen Sound (OHL) 65GP, 30-45-75 (3GP, 1-2-3 this week)
- C-W Greg Chase, Calgary-Victoria (WHL) 59GP, 20-38-58 (4GP, 0-3-3 this week)
- R Jackson Houck, Vancouver (WHL) 63GP, 22-28-50 (3GP, 1-1-2 this week)
- C Marco Roy, Quebec (QMJHL) 57GP, 25-23-48 (3GP, 1-1-2 this week)
- C Leon Draisaitl, Kelowna (WHL) 29GP, 16-29-45 (3GP, 0-2-2 this week)
- D Darnell Nurse, SSM (OHL) 34GP, 9-22-31 (1GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- LD Ben Betker, Everett (WHL) 62GP, 6-24-30 (3GP, 1-1-2 this week)
- G Keven Bouchard Val d’Or (QMJHL) 35GP, 3.91 .872 (2GP, 3.01 .913 this week)
- Darnell Nurse played this week and should be healthy for the start of the playoffs.
- Vladimir Tkachev 44GP, 16-32-48
- Keven Bouchard has turned his season around. Incredible.
- Kyle Platzer had an exceptional season in Owen Sound. Terrific draft value there.
- Platzer, Houck, Roy and Betker need to be signed or will re-enter the draft.
— Michigan Hockey (@umichhockey) March 14, 2015
- LD Joey Laleggia, Denver (NCAA) 34GP, 13-25-38 (2GP, 1-2-3 this week)
- L Evan Campbell UMass-Lowell (NCAA) 34GP, 12-15-27 (2GP 2-0-2 this week)
- C Tyler Vesel, Nebraska at Omaha (NCAA) 36GP, 7-14-21 (2GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- L Aidan Muir, Western Michigan (NCAA) 35GP, 6-9-15 (2GP, 0-1-1 this week)
- R John McCarron, Cornell (NCAA) 31GP, 4-8-12 (did not play this week)
- G Zach Nagelvoort Michigan (NCAA) 22GP, 2.63 .906 (2GP, 2.53 .891 this week)
- L Liam Coughlin, Vernon 54GP, 20-40-60 (3GP, 0-3-3 in playoffs this week)
- LD William Lagesson, Dubuque 42GP, 1-12-13 (3GP, 0-0-0 this week)
- Joey Laleggia has been exceptional since January.
- Zach Nagelvoort is back playing and fairly effective this week.
- Evan Campbell is having a nice season.
— DobberProspects #NHL (@DobberProspects) March 9, 2015
- L Roman Horak, Vityaz Podolsk (KHL) 53GP, 18-13-31 (Season is over)
- L Anton Slepyshev, Salavat Yulaev (KHL) 58GP, 15-10-25 (5GP, 0-2-2 in playoffs season over)
- R Antti Tyrvainen, Ilves (SML) 46GP, 10-10-20 (4GP, 3-3-6 this week)
- L Daniil Zharkov Torpedo (VHL) 39GP, 4-5-9 (did not play this week)
- NO idea what Antti Tyrvainen did but he basically matched his season last week. Lordy.
Yakimov photo by Rob Ferguson. All rights reserved.