Many topics to discuss on the podcast.
We start with Patrick Laine getting crushed by McCabe.
Struds wasn’t buying what the Oilers were selling when it came to how they handle Jesse Puljujarvi.
We also discussed Patrick Maroon. How has he suddenly become such a dangerous scorer in the NHL.
What should the Oilers do for a backup? We discussed various options.
During Story Time with Struds, I almost had to get up and get him a Kleenex. He was still rattled discussing the time he got snubbed at the Grammys.
And lastly, do you have a way to get out of a boring/annoying/too long conversation at a party. Struds feels he has a guaranteed move which allows for an easy escape.
We also have twitter for the show now. Follow along and be part of the conversation and you can win tickets to an upcoming Oilers game.
- Episode Nine: Strudwick breaks into Little Brick
- Episode Eight: Christmas Time is Here, Strudwick’s Secret Crush
- Episode Seven: Louie Debrusk, Hunting and the Queen
- Episode Six: Barrie Stafford
- Episode Five: Mike Keenan, Safe or Microwave? You decide!
- Episode Four: Puke City, USA
- Episode Three: Mr. Jones and Me
- Episode Two: Music guilty pleasures and Jaromir Jagr the stickboy
- Episode One : Wanye Speaks