In this week, Wanye, Baggedmilk, and Marc Majeau return for Part 2 of their walk through the history of the Nation Network, what’s the toughest part about blogging, and whether or not Twitter is dying.
Picking up from last week’s episode, Wanye tells the story about how the Nation Network progressed from a Ryan Smyth tribute website into a 10 site Network with over 160 million annual pageviews.
From there, the boys talk about the birth of Nation parties, their lowest Oilers moments from the decade of darkness, and reveal whether or not there were any times when they had lost hope in the team they love.
We’d also like to know your feedback about what you think of the podcast. Are there things that can be improved? Things you love? Leave us your feedback in the comments below.
- Episode 38: Wanye, Baggedmilk, and Marc Majeau talk Nation History
- Episode 37: Struds Chirps McDavid
- Episode 36: Three Amigos
- Episode 35: Jordan Eberle
- Episode 34: Todd Woodcroft
- Episode 33: Ryan Whitney
- Episode 32: George Kingston on the crazy San Jose Sharks expansion draft and season.
- Episode 31: Tom Gilbert
- Episode 30: Magnus Paajarvi
- Episode 29: Mike Commodore
- Episode 28: Josh Green