This week it was down to two stout hearted men – Majeau and Wanye. With baggedmilk in Vegas – what he doin? Getting secret married? – the nerds were left in control of the show and they made no mistake with the game on the line.
Wanye started off the show talking about the horrible earthquake in Mexico City and expressed his love for the City and Mexicans in general. Then the boys went Full Nerd talking about Wrestling and the Nation Network’s imminent foray into the Wrestling business.
Then things really went off the rails and talked about the New Star Trek series and the directing career of JJ Abrams. Wanye found a way to squeeze in some Connor fanboying right at the end so if you are looking for hockey talk you might want to fast forward right till the end.
- Episode 42: Wanye Gets Arrested
- Episode 41: Boxing, Jail Breaks, and Rod Stewart
- Episode 40: Streaking, B2B Playoffs And Losing Toes
- Episode 39: Wanye, Marc and Baggedmilk – Little Bit Of Everything
- Episode 38: Wanye, Baggedmilk, and Marc Majeau talk Nation History
- Episode 37: Struds Chirps McDavid
- Episode 36: Three Amigos
- Episode 35: Jordan Eberle
- Episode 34: Todd Woodcroft
- Episode 33: Ryan Whitney
- Episode 32: George Kingston on the crazy San Jose Sharks expansion draft and season.
- Episode 31: Tom Gilbert