Last week, Majeau and Wanye went full nerd, talking about every little thing in their brains except hockey and more specifically the Oilers – which is what they are supposedly doing their podcast about.
In the week since both guys had received tweets, texts and MySpace messages all singing the same song. “Get back to hockey boys, the regular season is right around the corner.”
So get back to hockey they did, setting the stage for next week’s season preview show. Oilers of old were discussed, Connor was put on a pedestal where he belongs and Wanye breathlessly asked Majeau how well he figured the Oilers might do in the coming year.
- Episode 43: Nerding Out with the Dynamic Duo!
- Episode 42: Wanye Gets Arrested
- Episode 41: Boxing, Jail Breaks, and Rod Stewart
- Episode 40: Streaking, B2B Playoffs And Losing Toes
- Episode 39: Wanye, Marc and Baggedmilk – Little Bit Of Everything
- Episode 38: Wanye, Baggedmilk, and Marc Majeau talk Nation History
- Episode 37: Struds Chirps McDavid
- Episode 36: Three Amigos
- Episode 35: Jordan Eberle
- Episode 34: Todd Woodcroft
- Episode 33: Ryan Whitney
- Episode 32: George Kingston on the crazy San Jose Sharks expansion draft and season.