On this week’s Real Life Podcast, the boys take a look at what the hell was wrong with the Oilers, the rise and fall of social media, PVRing sports, and a brand new sponsor.
This week, the boys start off the podcast with a rundown of the week and dive into whether or not PVRing sports is an option. At least one of the guys is able to PVR sports without having them spoiled while the other two want no part of it. From there, they introduce a brand new podcast sponsor, talk through the ups and downs of being on Twitter, and finish off with a run through of what’s going on with the Oilers right now.
- Episode 46: Angry Todd, Marc’s Love for Mayo & Bandwagon Jumpers
- Episode 45: Oilers, Point Leaders and the Future is Bright
- Episode 44: Back to the Oilers
- Episode 43: Nerding Out with the Dynamic Duo!
- Episode 42: Wanye Gets Arrested
- Episode 41: Boxing, Jail Breaks, and Rod Stewart
- Episode 40: Streaking, B2B Playoffs And Losing Toes
- Episode 39: Wanye, Marc and Baggedmilk – Little Bit Of Everything
- Episode 38: Wanye, Baggedmilk, and Marc Majeau talk Nation History
- Episode 37: Struds Chirps McDavid