In this week’s Real Life Podcast, Wayne returns from his adventures in Iceland to regale the boys with tales from abroad, help figure out what’s going on with the Oilers, and deciding whether or not being critical means you’re less of a fan.
This week’s episode starts off with the boys getting caught up on what’s been going on with Wanye and what the hell he was doing in Iceland. From there, the boys trade naked stories, including the tale of when Wanye had a prostitute living in his basement. Finally, the guys close out this week’s show with a rundown of how the Oilers are doing and whether or not they’ve finally turned a corner.
- Episode 50: Chris the Intern drops nuggets of wisdom
- Episode 49: Yukon Jack
- Episode 48: Jim Jerome
- Episode 47: Tough Starts, New Beginnings & Social Media
- Episode 46: Angry Todd, Marc’s Love for Mayo & Bandwagon Jumpers
- Episode 45: Oilers, Point Leaders and the Future is Bright
- Episode 44: Back to the Oilers
- Episode 43: Nerding Out with the Dynamic Duo!
- Episode 42: Wanye Gets Arrested