On this week’s Real Life Podcast, the boys talk all things Oilers and wonder whether or not negative media coverage can be to blame for anything.
With all of the talk surrounding the mean Edmonton media from this past week, the boys decided to take it on and decide whether or not media coverage should be softer. From there, they jump into the decade long argument of bloggers vs the MSM. Do the lowly bloggers have any right to voice their opinions or should they leave that up to the guys with the press passes?
- Episode 52: Oilers lose, Wanye rages
- Episode 51: Wanye returns, yelling about the Oilers
- Episode 50: Chris the Intern drops nuggets of wisdom
- Episode 49: Yukon Jack
- Episode 48: Jim Jerome
- Episode 47: Tough Starts, New Beginnings & Social Media
- Episode 46: Angry Todd, Marc’s Love for Mayo & Bandwagon Jumpers
- Episode 45: Oilers, Point Leaders and the Future is Bright
- Episode 44: Back to the Oilers