Attention Oilersnation readers from Sweden! Over the past few weeks, Explore Edmonton and ourselves have been working with our good friends over at Hockeysverige.se and Eliteprospects.com to bring you the trip of a lifetime!
We cordially invite you to join us from February 27th to March 6th to witness all that is great about Edmonton! Being accompanied by Hockeysverige’s editorial editor, Uffe Bodin, we will take you under our wing to see our beautiful hockey-loving city in its prime.
We’ve got a huge list of activities lined up for you during this trip and you’re going to have a hard time saying no to it. Trip tickets include:
- Flights to Edmonton with KLM from Arlanda via Amsterdam
- Seven night stay at Crash Hotel, just down the street from our brand new arena!
- Tickets to see three hockey games against Nashville, New York, and Arizona in the sky lounge. ( http: //www.rogersplace .com / premium-rentals / ) Here you’ll get a chance to watch your favourite Swedish hockey players play in Edmonton.
- Two paid dinners at some of the most exclusive restaurants in our city.
- Transportation to and from the airport.
- Every game day we’ll be taking you out to Edmonton’s best game day bar, The Pint Downtown, where you can meet and interact with all sorts of hockey fans.
If you love hockey and want to experience one of the greatest hockey cities in North America, then sign up right now! The trip costs $2695 CAD (equivalent to approximately 17,500 Swedish Kroner) for a double room, and $2995 CAD (about 19,600 Kroner) if you prefer to room by yourself.
The seats on the trip are limited so don’t wait to book now. Explore Edmonton and Oilersnation are thrilled to be organizing the trip. Hockeysverige and Eliteprospects will help you out with anything along the way!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email the Hockeysverige team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*At checkout, leave a comment and give us your legal name as shown on your passport, as well as your date of birth and gender.*