For the first time in 2018, I jumped on the Locker Room over at 95.7 Cruz FM to talk about the Oilers and try to figure out what the hell is going on with this team.
This week, the Oilers find themselves in a hole again and completely erased the steps forward that were gained on that four-game winning streak. After four straight losses, the vibe around the Oilers is horrible as the black cloud seems to be, once again, hanging overhead. Lochlin asks if that disappointment is enough to start cheering for another team? From there, we jump into the World Juniors tournament to talk Team Canada and what their journey to gold will look like.
Check it out:
- Is an Oilers game a good date night?
- Are the Oilers turning a corner?
- Oilers in the wilderness, Nation flags, and beet free living
- Oilers lose, beets every day, and safety when you’re naked
- Vegas beatdown, November trades, and the beet life
- Oilers win, the #SacrificeFor500, and traffic reports