On this week’s Real Life Podcast, the boys talk about what the hell happened in the two weeks since our last episode, what would it take to get Erik Karlsson out of Ottawa, and wonder where the team will go from here.
At the start of this week’s podcast, the boys had to catch up on everything they’ve missed since the last recording. As fun as it was to leave for the Christmas break on a high, it’s been equally devastating to come crashing back down to earth. Do the Oilers need a shakeup? Should Chiarelli pull the trigger on a major deal as a wakeup call for the Oilers? Could there be firings around the corner? Hear this and more on a brand new episode of the Real Life Podcast.
- Episode 56: Corey Hotline, Beets, and a Merry Christmas
- Episode 55: MiniDiscs, Houston Flames, and who is impersonating Baggedmilk?
- Episode 54: Oilers rumours, fancy houses, and a new sponsor
- Episode 53: Bloggers vs Everybody
- Episode 52: Oilers lose, Wanye rages
- Episode 51: Wanye returns, yelling about the Oilers
- Episode 50: Chris the Intern drops nuggets of wisdom