On this week’s Real Life Podcast, the boys try to make sense of the disaster that’s unfolding on the ice, respond to Oilers “fans” that are attacking players’ family on social media, and discuss whether or not heads should roll.
With yesterday being all about Peter Chiarelli’s tour of failure, the boys broke down the various interviews he gave to various media outlets. From there, they discuss whether or not now is the time to start handing out pink slips to the coaches or management? From there, Wanye and Baggedmilk chastize the “fans” that attacked Patrick Maroon’s fiance on social media and made sure they know how embarrassing their behaviour was. Needless to say, it was an action packed episode of the Real Life Podcast and you’re going to want to hear it.
- Episode 57: We’re in this together
- Episode 56: Corey Hotline, Beets, and a Merry Christmas
- Episode 55: MiniDiscs, Houston Flames, and who is impersonating Baggedmilk?
- Episode 54: Oilers rumours, fancy houses, and a new sponsor
- Episode 53: Bloggers vs Everybody
- Episode 52: Oilers lose, Wanye rages
- Episode 51: Wanye returns, yelling about the Oilers