The gang gets together to talk Philly fans going bonkers after the Super Bowl, the 2018 Winter Olympics, plus the Olympics in Saskatchewan? (We learn that Jay reaaaaaaaallllly likes the Olympics)
In the middle of the Super Bowl conversation, the question of “Fan Experience” at Oiler games is brought up. Is the dancing t-shirt guy enough to get fans to cheer? Have you been to any other arenas and thought they had a much better in-game experience? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section!
Listen to Wanye, Jay (The Squire), Baggedmilk (He’s Back!) and Majeau on this weeks Real Life! Shout out to Japa Machinery!
- Episode 58: POHO, Scapegoats, and Jackson Pollock
- Episode 57: We’re in this together
- Episode 56: Corey Hotline, Beets, and a Merry Christmas
- Episode 55: MiniDiscs, Houston Flames, and who is impersonating Baggedmilk?
- Episode 54: Oilers rumours, fancy houses, and a new sponsor
- Episode 53: Bloggers vs Everybody