On this week’s Real Life Podcast, the boys welcome Nation Dan into the mix to go over what happened at the NHL Trade Deadline and to try and find silver linings for the rest of the season.
With the Trade Deadline in the books, the boys discuss how the Oilers fared on selling day and whether or not Peter Chiarelli held true to his word. The boys take a look at the trades and decide whether or not Chiarelli got enough for his trade chips. From there, they look for silver linings in a season of darkness to try and find something positive to turn the tides. Will it work? We shall see.
- Episode 61: “That’s how Blockbuster screwed themselves”
- Episode 60: My dream is the Summer Olympics in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan
- Episode 58: POHO, Scapegoats, and Jackson Pollock
- Episode 57: We’re in this together
- Episode 56: Corey Hotline, Beets, and a Merry Christmas
- Episode 55: MiniDiscs, Houston Flames, and who is impersonating Baggedmilk?