After taking a week off, I was back on the 95.7 Cruz FM airwaves to get the boys caught up on all things Oilers while also talking about anything else they wanted to get to including shots at the bar, and self medicating on cold meds when you’re sick.
To start off this week’s appearance, we talked about the Oilersnation Open being SOLD OUT thanks to your amazing support. I can’t wait to get together with you guys and get wasted in the sun again — it’s going to be a great day. From there, we touched on everyone’s favourite bar pass time, getting wasted on shots. We talked about which shots are our favourite, why that’s the case, and why I brought the Nation out of taking shots of Jack and into the wonderful world of tequila. Lastly, we took a quick look at the Milan Lucic rumours and whether or not he’ll be back in Edmonton for the start of the season.
Check it out below:
- Oilers, John Tavares, and TV Dreams
- ON golf tourney, Garth Snow, and my stupid pseudonym
- Oilers coaching adds and burner accounts on Twitter
- Fountain of Youth, Stuart Skinner, and Prospects baseball
- Joel Persson, Bad Movies, and the Edmonton Oilers