With some of the boys at Nation HQ taking some well deserved time off, we dove into the vaults to present you with a classic episode of the Real Life Podcast. If you missed the episode when Wanye finally got a chance to talk to Jordan Eberle, then you’re going to want to hear this conversation.
After years of following and obsessing over Jordan Eberle’s career, Wanye finally got to live out his dream and actually talk to the man himself. In this interview, the guys go over Jordan’s rise to stardom in Edmonton and what it was like for him to transition into the world of being a pro-athlete. Quite frankly, this could be the most nervous you’ve ever heard Wanye on a podcast and it’s a moment that we thought was worth playing again. Please enjoy one of our best episodes yet!
- Episode 80: NHL Free Agency, Puljujarvi, and a podcast studio update
- Episode 79: Draft recap, improving the fan experience, and broken keyboards
- Episode 78: Freecycling
- Episode 77: Lucic Rumours, iHob, and Stanley Cup Celebrations
- Episode 76: I don’t mind Imagine Dragons because I like Nickleback
- Episode 75: Wanye, beets, and a posh wank