It’s Wednesday and that means your old pal Baggedmilk jumped on the 95.7 Cruz FM airwaves to talk to the boys at The Locker Room about the Oilers signing Evan Bouchard, life in general, and whatever else they wanted to talk about.
To start off this week’s appearance, we talked about the Oilers signing Evan Bouchard to his entry-level contract and whether or not we think he has a chance to make the NHL club this fall. Will Bouchard be powered by his ability to grow a wicked beard and use that manliness to land himself an NHL job? Next up, we talked about the Oilers power pack tickets and since none of us has purchased any of them, we take guesses on how exactly they work. Lastly, Lochlin wanted to know where my happy place is, meaning where are you most likely to find me if I’m not at home. The answer likely won’t surprise you.
Check out the appearance here.
- Oilersnation Open, Shots, and Milan Lucic
- Oilers, John Tavares, and TV Dreams
- ON golf tourney, Garth Snow, and my stupid pseudonym
- Oilers coaching adds and burner accounts on Twitter
- Fountain of Youth, Stuart Skinner, and Prospects baseball