As per Wednesday tradition, I jumped on the 95.7 Cruz FM airwaves to talk to the boys at The Locker Room about all things Andrej Sekera and what’s next for the Edmonton Oilers.
This week, as you’d expect, the major topic of conversation for this week’s appearance was surrounding the Andrej Sekera injury that came out yesterday. Not only did he suffer a devasting Achilles injury while training for the upcoming season, he also, as we all remember, was trying to come back from last season’s ACL surgery. That’s not exactly a great combination, and certainly not for a guy his age. From there, Grant wanted to know what should happen next so I lay out a foolproof plan that will not only help the team but also take advantage of what would otherwise be a horrible situation. Lastly, with today being National Relaxation Day, the boys wanted to know how I take a minute to chill whenever I need it, especially when the Oilers are hurting our feelings.
Check out the appearance here:
- Hlinka Gretzky Cup and Relationship Compromises
- Lucic on DeRozan, Being an Adult, and Oilers Tickets
- Jarome Iginla, Stanley Cup Odds, and Spending Millions of Dollars
- Evan Bouchard, Ticket Packs, and Favourite Hangouts
- Oilersnation Open, Shots, and Milan Lucic