Wednesday morning means your old pal Baggedmilk jumped on the 95.7 Cruz FM airwaves yet again to teach you a little bit about life and, of course, the Edmonton Oilers.
This week, we start things off with a quick recap of the second annual Oilersnation Open golf tournament that took place last Thursday out at Cougar Creek Golf Resort. Not only was it a great day for golf, the event is always a great place to meet fellow Nation fans, drink a few wobblies, and spend the day outside. From there, we got into the strange world of online buying and selling, and I tell the story of my dad’s love for Kijiji and all of the sweet bargains he finds therein. Lastly, we couldn’t end the appearance without talking about the Oilers and Lochlin wanted to know if I could help him get over his cynicism with the team. Without hesitation, I have an answer that gets him back on board with the franchise.
Check it out below!
- Jason Garrison, Drinking Bets, and D-Pics
- Scottie Upshall, Bad Music Choices, and Stanley Cup Odds
- Andrej Sekera, Possible Replacements, and Relaxation
- Hlinka Gretzky Cup and Relationship Compromises
- Lucic on DeRozan, Being an Adult, and Oilers Tickets