Another Wednesday means another round of Baggedmilk’s adventures in radio! This week, I jumped on with the boys at The Locker Room to talk about music, the Oilers, and what the hell is going on with Jesse Puljujarvi.
To start off this week’s appearance, the guys wanted to talk much which is something I always love doing. They wanted to know which songs I can listen to and have them take me back to a specific memory or moment and I’ve got plenty in the chamber. From there, we looked at last night’s loss and the fact that the NHL schedule makers are being ruthless jerks to our boys for no reason. Lastly, Grant asked me about what’s going on with Jesse Puljujarvi and I lost my mind because I can fathom a reason why the Oilers aren’t sending him to Bakersfield.
Check out the full appearance below:
- Oilers special teams struggle and happiness over money
- Nation Road Trip, Blogging, and a big Oilers Comeback
- Oilers panic, Leafs Rolling, and Family Planning
- Cup betting, Oilers rookies, and fake swears
- Brunch Parties, ORB Updates, and Ty Rattie