Good morning, friends! Its Wednesday again and that means your ol’ pal Baggedmilk jumped on Edmonton’s radio airwaves to talk to the boys at The Locker Room about the Oilers, life, and whatever else is going on.
To start this week’s appearance, I was thrown on the spot when Lochlin asked what my approach would be with a friend or associate that stinks. Do you tell them? Ignore it? Fortunately, I’ve got the answers. Back to the Oilers, our boys came out with a big win against Montreal last night after Todd McLellan reunited McDavid and Draisaitl and the guys wanted to know whether or not this is a move that will stick forever. Looking at how well they perform together, it’ll be hard for McLellan to separate them. Lastly, we preview the Nation Road Trip to Calgary that’s coming up on Saturday and what to expect from 50 Nation citizens getting wasted together behind enemy lines.
Check out this week’s appearance below:
- Oilers lose in Tampa, musical memories, and Jesse Puljujarvi
- Oilers special teams struggle and happiness over money
- Nation Road Trip, Blogging, and a big Oilers Comeback
- Oilers panic, Leafs Rolling, and Family Planning
- Cup betting, Oilers rookies, and fake swears