After a week off in Vegas, the boys at The Locker Room were back at work and that meant your boy Baggedmilk was back on the 95.7 Cruz FM airwaves to talk all things Oilers. This week, we look at Connor McDavid’s illness, whether or not Oilersnation loves him too much, and where I get my news.
To start off this week’s appearance, the boys wanted to know what is going on with Connor McDavid’s sickness and whether or not he would be playing tonight. The captain was back at practice yesterday which leads me to believe he’ll play tonight in St. Louis but I’ve been wrong before, ya know? Next up, Lochlin wanted to know where I get my news so I ran through my content consumption routine. Lastly, the boys spent some time looking at Oilersnation’s social media and wondered if we love Connor McDavid too much. Is there such a thing? I don’t think so.
Check out this week’s appearance below:
- Undefeated in the Hitchcock era
- Oilers win big, #NationRoadTrip, and friends that stink
- Oilers lose in Tampa, musical memories, and Jesse Puljujarvi
- Oilers special teams struggle and happiness over money
- Nation Road Trip, Blogging, and a big Oilers Comeback