This is another very odd game day. Since we all know Winnipeg doesn’t have an airport, rumours say that the Oilers have parachuted into the city instead of flying to Fargo, North Dakota and bussing into Winnipeg like last time. Anyways, Cam and I decided to hit up the Edmonton Aviation Museum to show off all of the cool airplanes we have in this city to Jets fans.
In case you’re new here, the One Minute Men is a video series where Cam Lewis and myself try to read the Game Day Notes in under sixty seconds. If you’d like to read the notes in full, you can find them here. But for you visual learners out there, we have a video for you below.
The Oilers have an injury-riddled defensive lineup tonight and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little nervous for the game. Kris Russell was just placed on the IR this morning, and our defence consists of Nurse, Larsson, Gravel, Benning, Wideman, and Garrison. This should be fun, right? But with Ken Hitchcock behind the bench, you never know what’s going to happen. So we must have faith!
Watch the One Minute Men below!
Previous One Minute Men episodes
- Oilers vs Avalanche (December 11, 2018)
- Oilers vs Wild (December 7, 2018)
- Oilers vs Blues (December 5, 2018)
- Oilers vs Stars (December 3, 2018)
- Oilers vs Kings (November 27, 2018)
- Oilers vs Ducks (November 23, 2018)
- Oilers vs Sharks (November 20, 2018)
- Oilers vs Flames (November 17, 2018)
- Oilers vs Canadiens (November 13, 2018)
- Oilers vs Lightning (November 8, 2018)
- Oilers vs Lightning (November 6th, 2018)
- Oilers vs Capitals (November 5th, 2018)
- Oilers vs Blackhawks (November 1st, 2018)
- Oilers vs Wild (October 30th, 2018)
- Oilers vs Capitals (October 23, 2018)