Welcome, friends, to another edition of Baggedmilk’s adventures in radio. This week, we looked at the Oilers’ recent winning streak, their resulting playoff chances, the search for a new GM, and what I hope people say about me at my funeral.
With the Oilers seemingly turning things around with a month left in the season, the boys wanted to know my thoughts on whether or not I think the mighty Oil can make the postseason dance. They also wanted to know whether Keith Gretzky is going to slide into the GM role without much of a search, but word on the street is that this won’t be the case. From there, we looked at my eventual funeral and what I want people to say about me when I die and what I want to be remembered for. Needless to say, I have thoughts about how things should go and there are only a couple of things that I truly want to happen.
Check out this week’s appearance:
- Oilers road trip, love songs, and Las Vegas
- Movies, player parties, and Sam Gagner
- Colby Cave, Waivers, Milan Lucic, and Quitting Social Media
- Peter Chiarelli, music, and Milan Lucic did a thing
- Ference interview, Klefbom injury, and payment anger