Welcome, friends, to another edition of your ol’ pal Baggedmilk’s adventures in radio. This week, we quickly look at the Nation Vacation to Vegas, last night’s loss to the Blues, and what is going on with our Twitter account.
This week’s The Locker Room appearance started with a quick look at how our trip to Vegas went this past weekend, and as anyone on the trip will probably tell you, we don’t remember a whole lot. From there, we briefly touched on last night’s disaster in St. Louis and how that reminds us of what’s going on with our Twitter accounts right now. If you don’t know, we’ve had two of our accounts locked up by Twitter with absolutely no explanation and now we’ve had to pivot to our third spot in the past seven days. Amazingly, though not unexpectedly, Nation citizens are coming through for us as we try to rebuild our social feeds to their former glory. Will the appeals I filed help at all? Who knows!
Listen to this week’s appearance below:
- Oilers win three, the GM search, and Keith Gretzky
- Oilers road trip, love songs, and Las Vegas
- Movies, player parties, and Sam Gagner
- Colby Cave, Waivers, Milan Lucic, and Quitting Social Media
- Peter Chiarelli, music, and Milan Lucic did a thing