It is Monday and that means Dusty is live from his basement. The Oilers season is winding down but as he does twice every week, the hardest working man on Inside the Nation comes to you live with his thoughts around the team and the league in general.
On today’s show we touched all kinds of topics:
- The Condors in the Winnipeg airport mix
- The lines
- Toby Rieder love
- Awards in Toronto
- April fools joke
- Ralph Kruger POHO?
- Trip down to Calgary (Dusty is onboard)
- Keeping Nuge Forever
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
How about Tyler Benson’s chances for next year?
Watch this week’s episode below:
Check out the live edition of Inside the Nation on the Oilersnation Facebook page every Monday and Thursday at 2:30 pm MT.
INSIDE THE NATION IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY YEG BURGER
Hungry? Bring your friends, hockey team or come alone, to the best burger place in Edmonton. You can find them in North Edmonton. Check them out at YEGBurger.ca.
- Trading the first rounder, Nuge rumours, and Ken Hitchcock
- #BlameToby for Everything
- Koskinen’s glove hand, Matt Benning, and the Oilers playoff hopes
- 100 Points, Leon’s season and a frank talk about playoffs
- Keith Gretzky as GM, Strome’s return, and Tobias Rieder’s goal drought