It’s Friday and Dusty was held up collecting a real professional award from Toronto yesterday so he’s live today!
Today’s topic teasers are:
- #L50N IS COMING
- Dusty will be in the mix in Calgary
- Who is coming out of the West in the playoffs?
- The dumb dumb dumb Connor leaving Edmonton thing
- The Derek Ryan swapped in for Nuge comments?
- Pat Verbeek GM talk
- Will Saturday be Milan Lucic’s final game in Edmonton?
- Goaltending nightmare
- Goalie coaching?
- BIG REVEAL OF HIS ONE OF ONE SHIRT
Book recommendation of the day:
He didn’t do one and it broke my heart.
Watch this week’s episode below:
Check out the live edition of Inside the Nation on the Oilersnation Facebook page every Monday and Thursday at 2:30 pm MT.
INSIDE THE NATION IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY YEG BURGER
Hungry? Bring your friends, hockey team or come alone, to the best burger place in Edmonton. You can find them in North Edmonton. Check them out at YEGBurger.ca.
- Trading the first rounder, Nuge rumours, and Ken Hitchcock
- #BlameToby for Everything
- Koskinen’s glove hand, Matt Benning, and the Oilers playoff hopes
- 100 Points, Leon’s season and a frank talk about playoffs
- Keith Gretzky as GM, Strome’s return, and Tobias Rieder’s goal drought