It’s Monday and that means it’s time to sit down with our very own Dustin Nielson and chat about the Oilers.
Today’s topic du jours include:
- Dusty is impressed by the Nation trip starting at 11am Saturday into Sunday morning.
- Our bus driver to Calgary
- Debit machines don’t work at altitude
- Flames fans chirping McDavid while hurt?
- The roller coaster of emotions that was the McDavid injury non-injury.
- did Leon have 51 going into the net?
- this morning’s presser with the current interm GM
- the mics sucked
- is Keith Gretzky the GM?
- Hitchcock’s done
- draft lottery look ahead
- the Squire on Global
Watch this week’s episode below:
Check out the live edition of Inside the Nation on the Oilersnation Facebook page every Monday and Thursday at 2:30 pm MT.
INSIDE THE NATION IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY YEG BURGER
Hungry? Bring your friends, hockey team or come alone, to the best burger place in Edmonton. You can find them in North Edmonton. Check them out at YEGBurger.ca.
- The reality of #L50N, craziness in Calgary and Rieder’s coming goal
- Trading the first rounder, Nuge rumours, and Ken Hitchcock
- #BlameToby for Everything
- Koskinen’s glove hand, Matt Benning, and the Oilers playoff hopes
- 100 Points, Leon’s season and a frank talk about playoffs