The boys are all back in their seats and happy to be here as the band was back together for today’s fresh episode of Oilersnation Radio. This week, there was a lot of Oilers news to discuss and the boys wasted no time getting into it, including when an argument broke out about selling players at a high value.
The big news this week of course was the big news that the Oilers found their man in Ken Holland. If you haven’t had a chance to check that news out we have written a few things about it this week:
- Waiting on Holland
- Is Ken Holland enough of a change for the Oilers?
- Over to you, Ken
- What to expect from Ken Holland
- Holland: Step One
- Inside the Nation: Did you hear there is a new GM?
- A Winning Culture
- Oilers officially announce Ken Holland as POHO and GM, discuss move and future of the franchise
- Actions Will Speak Louder than Words
The boys talk a little about that move and then some of the domino effect we have/will see. From the news that Ken Hitchcock will not be the coach of the Edmonton Oilers, to the role he will see next and one of the first things that Holland acknowledged in his list of to-dos being goaltending.
The third round of the playoffs kicked off and the guys give some insight into that as well as looking back on the biggest storyline of this year’s playoffs, refereeing and reviews.
Sound good? Have a listen to the full episode now:
Oilersnation Radio is brought to you by Sherwood Ford and POG!!
Subscribe to Oilersnation Radio for FREE on Soundcloud here, on iTunes and on Google Play (coming soon). Oilersnation Radio is proudly brought to you by our friends at Sherwood Ford, friends to vehicle lovers everywhere. We also welcome Pog as a sponsor to help us purify our lives with their all-natural deodorizer.
- McCrimmon out, remaining positive, and a potential Lucic trade
- Oilers off season plans, GM talks, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Happy Connorversary, Cooom is a traitor, and the NHL playoffs
- We love Oilers fans, going to Calgary, and Tobias Rieder
- McDavid’s best career goal? Fan appreciation night, and an interview with Larvinen