It’s a hot and sweaty day at Little Brick for the boys of the Oilersnation Radio Podcast, and somehow, someway we convinced a very special guest in the form of Canadian comedy legend, Lars Callieou (@extralars on twitter).
The summer is definitely sinking in so we were happy to have a fresh face in the mix in Lars as well as the return of BaggedMilk from his vacation into the Andes mountains.
Here’s a little taste of what we covered on today’s show:
- Being a comedian when the Oilers have sucked for a lot of years
- Lars doing a show for hearing and sight-impaired folks on September 19th at the Yellowhead
- Where does all the love for Ales Hemsky come from?
- Cam Talbot (and MILAN LUCIC) comments about being a Flame now and an Oiler in the past
- Is it sacrilege to wear 97? Who’s wearing 69?
- Sign, Trade, Remove from history game time
Sign one for life.
Erase one from Oilers history.
— 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 🅳🅰🅽 🍥 (@TheNationDan) August 7, 2019
- Jesse Puljujarvi Watch, DAY 132
- Spicy days at the Nation
For all that and more, feel free to click the link below. Search Oilersnation Radio Podcast on Itunes, Spotify or wherever you get your listening jollies from and subscribe to the feed and rate us honestly and fairly on a scale of 5 out of 5 to 5 out of 5.
Oilersnation Radio is brought to you by Sherwood Ford and Skip the Dishes
Subscribe to Oilersnation Radio for FREE on Soundcloud here, on iTunes and wherever else you get your podcasts from. Oilersnation Radio is proudly brought to you by our friends at Sherwood Ford, friends to vehicle lovers everywhere. We also welcome Skip the Dishes as a sponsor to help us fill our bellies after creating all this delicious content.
- The Summer Vacation Edition
- Did we just talk about pizza for 15 minutes?
- There’s no way you can hit a Serena Williams serve
- The hunt for Ogopogo